It's The Right Move

Reviews for It's The Right Move

kathryn in Toronto
kathryn in Toronto

Very quick and professional

Everyone was very pleasant to deal with. They showed up on time and were very quick. We ended up using less time than quoted and I was only charged for the time used so it ended up costing less than expected. Quick and painless experience.

Good morning Kathryn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and thank you very much for trusting our company for your move.
I hope that you are enjoying your new home and may i wish you all the best.

Gail in Brampton
Gail in Brampton

Move

I asked if any one knew a honest mover,my realtor said she had heard that It’s The Right Move had a good reputation I called and the owner came and gave me a price,it was low to what I had expected but he was great so I went with him. The young men were right on time went right to work and had me moved into my new home in a few hours than put all furniture where I wanted it Than came the best part when I gave them the check for the price I was quoted they said because move went so well it was 200.00 cheaper,I could not believe it.So if you’re moving you could not find a better company

Hello Gail,
Thank you very much for your kinds review. It was our pleasure to support you with your move. I hope that condo living is enjoyable for you.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Allyn in Brampton
Allyn in Brampton

Moving homes

A very big thanks to Phil and Taylor for a stress free experience. You are both professional, super fast, efficient and lifted all those heavy items all the time smiling and joking with us.
Thanks Ken and team for a stress free experience!
A & L Reston

Hello Allyn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a great pleasure to support you with your move. May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Abdel-Raouf Ismail from Oakville
Abdel-Raouf Ismail from Oakville

Abdel-Raouf Ismail

The right move team was excellent .started on time worked hard and finish early .all of the six members of the team were very Helpful and pleasant. I can’t ask for a better team .I will recommend them for all my friends

Hello Abdel,
I have to say it was a pleasure to work with you. You and your wife were both very kind to us, it was our pleasure in supporting you in this transition.
I wish you all the best in your new home... without stairs for your wife :-)

allison in Toronto
allison in Toronto

Best moving company

Philip and his crew moved me out of my 3 story townhouse in Hamilton, stored my stuff for 5 months and then moved me into my 4 story townhouse in Toronto.
The moving crews could not have been more professional and kind. Both of my moves were difficult with the amount of stairs and tight squeezes and no one complained even once.
Philip communicated with me every step of the way. I would get emails and updates about dates and times well in advanced.
None of my items were damaged or lost. Everything arrived in its original condition. I trusted Philip and his company with my entire life’s worth of possessions and I would easily do this again. They are trustworthy and straightforward. Very easy to deal with.

Hello Allison,
After all the challenges you had, deal that fell though and a lot of reno work going on, I am happy that we were able to support you in bring your furniture home.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Brightbox03
Brightbox03
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Movers

Buying a house in itself is a stressful and exhausting process, on top of that dealing with the stress of moving, but our experience with 'It’s the Right Move' movers has been nothing but the best. Right from the initial meeting with Philip, we found him very friendly & professional. He took a tour of our house and gave us a quote. On the day off, Philip and his team came to our house in the morning at 8:30am as promised. They walked around the house and started loading the stuff in the truck. I was surprised to see how fast they were in taking stuff apart, wrapping it and loading it in the truck.

After they got to the destination they quickly started unloading the truck and Philip and his team did their best to keep all the boxes and furniture in the room where they belong. They then assembled all the furniture (except the cribs) which was ready for use before they left. The best part, they completed the job earlier than estimated time during the quote and I was pleasantly surprised when Philip showed us the number of hours they took to complete the move was less than initially quoted for and therefore they billed accordingly. They only charged for the hours they worked, I have never experienced that from any other mover.

Not only that, during the move an item was left behind in the truck which no one noticed, Philip came to drop it off to us the next day. I cannot say enough good things about this moving company, they are the best in business and are my go to guys for any of my future moving needs. I highly, highly recommend 'It’s the Right Move'.

Hello Mayank,
Thank you very much for your kinds words. I was a great pleasure working with you and of course I wish you all the best in your new home... and welcome to the neighbourhood.
My team and I enjoy our work and we dont like wasting time or your money. We will always do our best to work as quickly and safely as possible.
All the best to you and your family in your new home.

eveduffy
eveduffy

Move

The guys worked fast and were very skilled. We were left with some scratches on our new floors that we will have to fix but otherwise great service.

Hello Marieve,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a reply. I must admit, this is the first I hear about scratches. I too was on the job and not aware of scratches.
Is there anything I can do at this point or have you taken care of it already?
I do regret this and of course wish you all the best in your new home.

Craig Labbett from Oakville
Craig Labbett from Oakville

Fantastic Service! Great crew!

Philip and his crew did a fantastic job moving our house! All the guys are very personable and were careful with our belongings. No surprises with the cost. We would recomend It's The Right Move 100%. We would use them again in the future, guaranteed! Thanks for making our move a little less stressful!

Hello Craig,
I hope the renovations are complete and the dust is finally starting to settle.
Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to support you with your move and I wish you all the best in your new home.

Hugh in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

First Time Moving

Moving is very stressful, especially when you're leaving the house you grew up in and moving alone to a new part of the city! Philip and his crew were great. They arrived on time and were very friendly and courteous. That really put me at ease and helped me stay calm during this new, exciting and somewhat emotional experience. It was a freezing cold outside the day I moved, but Philip and the team got things done on time for my next "support team" to come in and help me unpack! Thanks guys!

Hello Hugh,
Thank you for your kind review. I hope that your new home is all that you hoped for and I wish you all the best in the future.

Cindy G in Oakville
Cindy G in Oakville

Move from Burlington to London

I just want to say a great big thank you to Philip and team! You were so careful with my stuff and with the property when moving me out and then in to my brand new home! You and your team were polite, courteous and funny during the move. You absolutely took the stress out of what is a stressful life event. I would highly recommend your company for anyone who wants to make sure they make ‘The Right Move’ by choosing you and your team for their move. Thank you so very much!! You guys are the best!

Hello Cindy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. It was our pleasure to support you and we wish you all the best in your new home.

More about It's The Right Move

It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves. Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move. At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture! With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving