It's The Right Move

Susan Glass
Susan Glass
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Moving Services

Amazing service. I have moved quite a few times and have many prized possessions. I have never before been this impressed with a moving company. I will highly recommend Philip and his team to all of my contacts. Not only do they move regular furniture, but also pool tables, grand piano, and complex exercise equipment. My pool table frame was too big to go down the basement stairs in the new location -- so they took the frame apart (screws) and rebuilt it once downstairs, all at no extra charge. Had I hired others, I would have needed separate movers for the pool table, the grand piano and the exercise equipment. But Philip and his team do it all. High quality at a reasonable cost...amazing, incredible, fabulous, you name it!!

Hello Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I hope your renovations are progressing and I look forward to the final move next month.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Home movers

Philip and his crew were punctual and professional. They took great care in the handling of all household items, whether they were fragile or not. Our whole family was impressed with their efficiency. We would not hesitate to use them again, and would highly recommend to anyone in need of reliable movers.
John and Tina

Hello John,
Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it.
I hope that you are enjoying your new home.

JasonR
JasonR
11 reviews Burlington, ON

Highly Profession Movers

These guys are serious professionals. FRom day 1 when I was getting a quote from Phil, right through to when the move was completed (thanks again Taylor and Christian!), the entire team at It's the Right Move was friendly, professional, and courteous. It was clear they knew what they were doing - these guys could give world-class Tetris players a run for their money.

The price was right too - we received a number of quotes, and ITRM was priced below many of their competitors, while providing what was, in my opinion superior service. Would highly recommend them!

Hello Jason,
I heard for Taylor that the hand over of the keys was a little stressful! I hope the stress of everything has now passed and I wish you all the best in your new home.

DENISE
DENISE

Service

If you are looking to move, I would highly recommend this company. They were efficient and professional. They handled my entire move. They actually made moving relaxing and a pleasurable experience. It was completely stressful. Thank you for all you hard work!

Hello Denise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I always say to my guys, a little fun helps with our day. It was a pleasure to support you with your move.

judyisnow
judyisnow
2 reviews London, ON

Best moving experience ever!

Philip and his helpers Eduardo and Chris were fantastic. Friendly, polite and professional to a fault. They were punctual, well organized and super helpful with never a complaint about anything. I have moved many times and this was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had. I’d give them 6 stars if that were possible.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for your kind words and the 10 star review. It was a pleasure to support you with your move. I hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Mike
Mike
4 reviews Burlington, ON

10/10 Best Moving Company

Love the crew at It's The Right Move. Moving day could not have gone more smoothly. They took care with our belongings but still managed to complete in record time. Philip and the guys were professional, clean and had great attitudes. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for help with a move.

Hello Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I really do appreciate it. May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Joe from Elora
Joe from Elora
6 reviews Elora, ON

Quality brings Loyalty

When it was time to move for the second time in 3 years, there was no doubt I was calling Philip and his team back into service. This second move was from Oakville to Elora. Taylor and partner were amazing! These guys carefully moved an antique heirloom dresser down curved stairs, the typical treadmill from the basement as well as a heavy desk up into a loft. Taylor and partner were courteous, careful and efficient. I understand why Philip is entrusting expansion of the business into London to Taylor. Top, Top, Top recommendations for these guys.

Hello Joe,
Thank you for your review and direct email. It was our pleasure to support you again with this smaller move. I hope that Elora treats you well.

Nina in Chatham
Nina in Chatham

Don't look elsewhere, just call Philip!

If you are needing to move in the near future, please do yourself a favor and call Philip at It's The Right Move. He and his crew just moved us into our new home and all I can say is WOW. Right from the get go I knew he runs a different moving company. When I asked for a price, he said that he would like to see the place (we did a virtual tour) so he could give us an accurate estimate. He gave us a no hidden fees cost, showed up with his team 15 minutes early, worked tirelessly through the day and night to get us into our new place and treated our items better than we treat them! And they did it all with a sense of humor and smiles on their faces. With so many horror stories out there, we were prepared for a whole host of issues and came out shocked at how seamless it all was. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys.

Hello Nina,
Thank you so much for your kind reply and sorry for not replying sooner. I hope that you are now well settled into your new home and enjoying every minute of it. Thank you again and I wish you all the best.

N. Burgess in Saint Catharines
N. Burgess in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Best moving company ever

I can't say enough positive things about Philip--I was flustered about how to make my 2-stage, multi-part move work (temporary relocation from a large house to a furnished apartment, 3 kids preparing to leave the nest, then final move across the country). Philip took in all my information & made some suggestions, then did research for me & came up with the most cost-effective solution for me that also covered my Covid-19 concerns--& this solution was not to his own financial advantage. I so much appreciate Philip's goodwill, positive energy & good humour. He & his teammate did come to pack up my storage pod (I had originally thought to do this myself) with great efficiency & care & speed. If it hadn't been for the pandemic, I would have been extremely happy to have Philip look after all aspects of this move for me, and will heartily recommend It's the Right Move to everyone I know. I can't say enough good things about the experience I've had working with Philip & his company.

Hello Norine,
I really don't like it when customers are getting trapped with hidden charges by other moving companies. So, knowing that I could not move you to Alberta, I really wanted to do my best to figure out what was the best option for you. I am glad we could help you out and I wish you all the best in the coming months as you get ready for big move to Alberta.
All the best

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving & Storage

Philip and his crew did the most amazing move for us. We have never experienced this type of service from any other mover. From the time he entered our home to the time he left our destination everything was top notch. He was polite, worked very quickly, organized everything beyond belief, carried with him a sense of humour and made our move stress free. He did not charge us for his sense of humour. Would not hesitate to use this company again and again. Cheers!!! Linda R. from Burlington.

Hi Linda,
Oh a smile and a sense of humour is part of our package! Thank you for your review. May I wish you all the best in your new home.

More about It's The Right Move

It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves. Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move. At It’s the Right ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?