Electricians

Reviews for Blackhawk Electric

Aurelio
Aurelio
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Seperate Hydro into two hydro meters for duplex

289-244-7026
HAGERSVILLE
N0A1H0

I purchased an income property and wanted to separate the hydro for each unit. Mark from Black Hawk Electric was recommended by Korey from Koretec Contracting. I met with Mark he assessed the job and provided me with a quote the same day. Since the duplex was occupied by tenants Mark was gracious enough to work around their schedule. Mark’s work was impeccable, fast, efficient, excellent quality and great value for the money.
Mark was prompt, courteous, and efficient. The price he quoted was the price I paid there were no hidden surprises. I highly recommend Black Hawk Electric to anyone who needs electrical work done and I would certainly use Blackhawk Electric for all my electrical needs.

Cynthia from Hamilton
Cynthia from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Triplex renovation - knob & tube remove & replace

289-244-7026
HAGERSVILLE
N0A1H0

This must have been an incredibly difficult job. This house is 100 years old and split into 3 separate apartments with meters. Mark was able to complete his work in a timely manner along with the other renovations that were going on at the time. Handled himself with integrity and was very friendly and helpful. I would use Mark again for electrical work any time and would recommend him to everyone I know.

Greg MacDougall in Binbrook
Greg MacDougall in Binbrook
2 reviews BINBROOK, ON

Basement Reno

Mark at Blackhawk Electric was contracted to complete the electrical work for our basement renovation project. He did an outstanding job and was very helpful in proposing fixture location changes to optimize the overall lighting. As with every job problems did arise that were quickly overcome through Mark's experience and knowledge. The electrical work was completed within budget; provided on time; and to 100% satisfaction of us as well as the ESA upon final permit inspection. As an added noted when one of the light switches failed (manufacturer defect) a month later Blackhawk was there within 24 hours of being contacted. Great service, great work, great professional. We would recommend Blackhawk to anyone....Greg MacDougall

Chermark Renovations
Chermark Renovations
2 reviews Binbrook, ON

Electrician

Blackhawk Electric is our electrical contractor for all renovation and construction work that we do. Mark’s professionalism as a Master Electrician, knowledge and quality of work are the reasons why I recommend him to my clients and why he is our contractor of choice.

Thanks very much Mark. Glad to be of service.