Rocky Mountain rollshutter Service Ltd.

Shutters & Blinds
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in PRIDDIS  >  Rocky Mountain rollshutter Service Ltd.

Reviews for Rocky Mountain rollshutter Service Ltd.

Wayne in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

When deciding on roll shutters think about after hour service. The company I used to purchase doesn’t offer after hours. Even though they are in business over 35 years there after service sucks. If your going to get shutters only deal with this company since they are the ones who will
Come fix it and help you when they jamm. Which they do and only after hours.

Brenda in Calgary

I called for the repair. They were very quick to respond, professional in their service & reasonable in rates. I definitely will call them if ever I require further services.

Ben
12 reviews CALGARY, AB

I had a problem with my Roll Shutters. I have my siding removed by Epic Roofing, and the Siding guys could not figure out how to get the roll shutters to work after putting on the siding again. They tried for over an hour to fix it but could not. So I called Jurgen at Rocky Mountain Roll Shutter Service and he came out and fixed it. It now works and Epic roofing is so happy that they fixed it. I'm happy too.

Ben
12 reviews CALGARY, AB

I saw this fellows truck so I called him. Asked if it would cut the noise off Beddington Trail, because I can't sleep at night. He said it would cut the noise and darken the room, as well as provide security.

I hired him. wow it took a while, they are custom made in Edmonton to fit my windows. 2 weeks to get that, and of course, they can't do it in the rain, so they took another week. they came Tuesday afternoon this week. they were here 4 hours installing these windows. What a big process, but OMG, it's amazing the difference in the noise in my bedroom at night. I've hardly heard anything compared to the loud vehicle noises I usually here.

And, my bedroom is completely BLACK, not a spec of light, so dark you have to turn on the light in the day time.

Wow, this is the best thing ever invented. I should have done it years ago.

Jurgen and Kyle were fantastic. jurgen has been doing this apparently for 25 years and he's got an apprentice now

I'm very impressed with the quality of product.