It's a Steal Furniture Consignment & Decor Finds

Furniture
2530 Speers Road, Unit #6 OAKVILLE ON L6L5K8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Oakville  >  It's a Steal Furniture Consignment & Decor Finds

Review for It's a Steal Furniture Consignment & Decor Finds

Mary from Oakville
Mary from Oakville

Consignment of extra furniture

After my move here to Oakville, I found myself with a lot of extra furniture that I could not use in our new home. I had furniture that was in good condition and I had no one that I could give it to. Kathleen came to my home and chose pieces that she was certain would sell very quickly and that were in demand. We arranged for a drop off date and everything was taken and beautifully displayed in "the warehouse". Several of the items were sold within days. I receive regular e-mails which allows me to see the new arrivals as they come in. Although I dont have any room for any additional furniture, I was able to pick up a couple of Swarovski collectibles to add to my collection. It is evident that they love what they do. A great addition to Oakville.

I

More about It's a Steal Furniture Consignment & Decor Finds

We have one big 2800 square foot room (or warehouse as we call it) that is full of fabulous consignment furniture and decor finds to satisfy every need and every budget. Need a new lamp? How about replacing the lumpy cottage couch? What about kids going off to university or ...