HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Toronto  >  Mega Interlocking & Custom Designes - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Mega Interlocking & Custom Designes - No Longer In Business

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

They are back. Now as mega construction and soon to be diamond interlock and stone

Dave and his brother Scott are back at it again doing shotty work. They have flipped their company name over and over again. They now hand out flyers in Richmond hill and Vaughan as mega construction. Soon they will be diamond interlock and stone. People beware as they are horrible, you can see all the past reviews

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Filing Lawsuit

Like many others, I was deceived by the owner of this business once he refused to pave my driveway after we had signed a contract. The business is fraudulent, and systemically collects deposits and does not deliver on their side of the transaction.

After many months of trying to track him down, I was finally able to open a case against him in civil court.

If anyone is interested in testifying against him please email me at megaloccomplaints@gmail.com . If you have also filed a suit against him in the past, or are in the process of doing so right now feel free to contact me as well. This will help us to build a stronger case against him.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Snow removal

should have read all the review before giving the snow removal contract to this guy.. my story is very similar to others here ... please never ever call this guy for any work unless of course you want to throw away your hard earned money.. STAY AWAY..
I'm going to complain about this guy in the consumer court..

Craig in Brampton
Craig in Brampton

Driveway (STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY)

JUST A FEW WORDS OF ADVISE. STAY VERY FAR FROM THIS GUY SAND HIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT THRUST WORTHY. YOU WILL GET BAD WORKSANSHIP AND part with your MONEY.

Lily
Lily

watch out: worst service

I hired Mega snow for plow snow this winter. They came late around 12;30 pm , I cleaned by myself before they came. Yesterday there was this first snow storm, I did not expect them to come early in the morning. I understand it is busy on the roads and takes time to clean more than 15 cm. At 2 pm , they still did not come, told me one truck broke down. At 6:30 pm, I called again, told me there are 3 trucks broke down....... These people are not reliable at all.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Never Showed Up ...

I signed up for their snow removal service and they never showed up. I asked my neighbors if they had ever used this guy (David), and all of those who did, said the same happened to them. Be cautious because the signs he posts around the community do not state the company name. It reads in blue bold letters "SNOW REMOVAL SERVICE, over 10 years of experience, 647-629-2841".

David from Vaughan
David from Vaughan

Snow Removal

DO NOT PAY THIS GUY ANYTHING! I hired him to remove snow for this winter. Paid him first half in cash and second half was supposed to be due in Jan 2015 by a post-date chq. This guy came late first time when there was a heavy snow and I didn't bother because he showed up eventually but it was very late. Second time there was a 15+cm snow I woke up in the morning and he did not come at all this time. I had to get up at 5:30 am to clean 15 cm snow myself so my car can get out from my garage for work. He never answered my calls and my voice mails. He was just disappeared. If I get to remove the snow by myself, what is the point to hire someone? So I left a message to cancel the service. Here is what is really unbelievable for this guy. I cannot believe he was trying to take out the second half of my money in Jan... Horrible service and awful person. This is the worst service ever. I would never recommend this company.

Sue from Richmond Hill
Sue from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock

We hired Mega Interlocking & Custom Design in the summer of 2013 - work was promised to be done in beginning of July - NOT started or finished until the end of August. We have sinking interlock - I contacted Dave (the owner) a number of times since July - and do not receive a serious response. Service is horrible! Guaranteeing the work?! None dependable contractor. I would never recommend them to anyone.

genzi KIng City from Toronto
genzi KIng City from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

snow removal

It started snowing Sunday and as of
Monday evening they still hadn't come to remove snow. This is the 4th snowfall with over 4inches of snow and no show. Unless I call if they answer, they wont come, and then its to late I have had to shovel myself.
His voicemail was full and he wasn't answering the phone. First time I called. I get the excuse that his equipment was locked up and couldn't get to it but that he would send someone right away. I waited 3 days and still nothing. When I gave him my address he kept asking where it was. He had no problem finding us when he needed to get his money. Second and third snowfall I didnt even bother calling him they were a no show. Never again.

Claudia in Maple
Claudia in Maple
4 reviews MAPLE, ON

Snow removal

It started snowing Saturday and as of Sunday afternoon they still hadn't come to remove snow. We had to shovel as we were having a party. His voicemail was full and he wasn't answer the phone.

I finally get through on Tuesday afternoon. I get the excuse that his equipment was locked up and couldn't get to it but that he would send someone right away. It is now Wednesday morning and I'm still waiting.

Never again.