HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Toronto  >  Mega Interlocking & Custom Designes - No longer in business

Reviews for Mega Interlocking & Custom Designes - No longer in business

Craig in Brampton

JUST A FEW WORDS OF ADVISE. STAY VERY FAR FROM THIS GUY SAND HIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT THRUST WORTHY. YOU WILL GET BAD WORKSANSHIP AND part with your MONEY.

Lily

I hired Mega snow for plow snow this winter. They came late around 12;30 pm , I cleaned by myself before they came. Yesterday there was this first snow storm, I did not expect them to come early in the morning. I understand it is busy on the roads and takes time to clean more than 15 cm. At 2 pm , they still did not come, told me one truck broke down. At 6:30 pm, I called again, told me there are 3 trucks broke down....... These people are not reliable at all.

I signed up for their snow removal service and they never showed up. I asked my neighbors if they had ever used this guy (David), and all of those who did, said the same happened to them. Be cautious because the signs he posts around the community do not state the company name. It reads in blue bold letters "SNOW REMOVAL SERVICE, over 10 years of experience, 647-629-2841".

David from Vaughan

DO NOT PAY THIS GUY ANYTHING! I hired him to remove snow for this winter. Paid him first half in cash and second half was supposed to be due in Jan 2015 by a post-date chq. This guy came late first time when there was a heavy snow and I didn't bother because he showed up eventually but it was very late. Second time there was a 15+cm snow I woke up in the morning and he did not come at all this time. I had to get up at 5:30 am to clean 15 cm snow myself so my car can get out from my garage for work. He never answered my calls and my voice mails. He was just disappeared. If I get to remove the snow by myself, what is the point to hire someone? So I left a message to cancel the service. Here is what is really unbelievable for this guy. I cannot believe he was trying to take out the second half of my money in Jan... Horrible service and awful person. This is the worst service ever. I would never recommend this company.

Sue from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We hired Mega Interlocking & Custom Design in the summer of 2013 - work was promised to be done in beginning of July - NOT started or finished until the end of August. We have sinking interlock - I contacted Dave (the owner) a number of times since July - and do not receive a serious response. Service is horrible! Guaranteeing the work?! None dependable contractor. I would never recommend them to anyone.

genzi KIng City from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

It started snowing Sunday and as of
Monday evening they still hadn't come to remove snow. This is the 4th snowfall with over 4inches of snow and no show. Unless I call if they answer, they wont come, and then its to late I have had to shovel myself.
His voicemail was full and he wasn't answering the phone. First time I called. I get the excuse that his equipment was locked up and couldn't get to it but that he would send someone right away. I waited 3 days and still nothing. When I gave him my address he kept asking where it was. He had no problem finding us when he needed to get his money. Second and third snowfall I didnt even bother calling him they were a no show. Never again.

Claudia in Maple
4 reviews MAPLE, ON

It started snowing Saturday and as of Sunday afternoon they still hadn't come to remove snow. We had to shovel as we were having a party. His voicemail was full and he wasn't answer the phone.

I finally get through on Tuesday afternoon. I get the excuse that his equipment was locked up and couldn't get to it but that he would send someone right away. It is now Wednesday morning and I'm still waiting.

Never again.

violet from Oakville

WARNING:After waiting for 30 hrs.for my driveway to be ploughed he finally showed up, spent not more than 5 minutes, he left it a mess I had to finish the job myself, these people all they want is your money but you get ZERO service. DO NOT HIRE MEGA INTERLOCKING AND CUSTOM DESIGN ( MEGA SNOW REMOVAL)

Dave from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Completly not satisfied with my experiance, but am satisfied with the end result. Believe all the reviews you read! Before the owner responds, yes i have paid in full and am NOW satisfied with the final product, not the road to get here.

First - i was sold a job that would be personally overseen by the owner. The only time he was here was during demolition and to collect payments.

Second - The job was completed 4 months after the promised completion date. The project did not even start until after the promised completion date. There was a 2 month gap between demolition and when mateial arrived.

We were given many promises that were not kept, and when we were finally able to reach the owner or project manager, they gave many excuses and additional promises that were not kept.

We were given all the assurances that the owner would take personal care in this project but it was sub contracted out. No complaints about the subs, they have addressed all our concerns.

Many times phone calls, voice mail and texts went unanswered for both the owner, sales and project manager.

End result is fantastic, we are happy from that perspective. Time will tell if it holds up. If you dont mind the delays and agrevation, perhaps I could recommend this company.