Rockwell Masonry

Christina Burlington
Christina Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Chimney repair

I had an issue every time it rained, the chimney would leak inside the house. Steve came to the rescue and reviewed the issue and provided a quote. Steve did an excellent job on the repair and now it has stopped raining on the inside from the chimney lol. I would recommended Steve as he is professional, punctual, polite and I am happy with the issue being resolved.

Thanks Christina! It was a pleasure working for you. I am glad to hear we solved the water leak coming in through your chimney.

Deanna in Mississauga
Deanna in Mississauga

Brick repair

We needed some brick repairs done on our wall due to crumbled brick from weather conditions. Steve did an amazing job. It matches the rest of the wall perfectly. He is very professional, polite and punctual. I was also impressed with the clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for this great review Deanna. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. At Rockwell we always strive to provide the best service possible and leave a great impression that lasts long after we have completed our repairs. Glad we met all your expectations. - Steve

Mo in Roanoke
Mo in Roanoke
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Masonry repair and parging

I had some masonry work that needed to be completed at my house, a cracked wall on one side and some parging that was badly needed. Steve was punctual for the quote and when he had to complete the work. He is a pleasure to work with, very professional and detail oriented. I was very happy with the end result.

Thanks Mo! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. I appreciate the kind review.

Christian in Milton
Christian in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Fireplace

When me and my family moved to our new home in June 2017, our deepest desire was to have a nice fireplace made in stones in our living room before Christmas. We have friends and Family visiting and we wanted to have a presentable living room. We started researching expert contractors who could help. The estimates provided were either cost prohibitive to our budget or the scope of the work was reduced. After months of research, we finally got in touch with Steve through a reference in December. When we finally met Steve, we were very impressed with his professionalism and the commitment for his job. He was wrapping up his business for winter and when he knew that this project was very important for us, he did an exception and he sized the effort of what was needed and based on the budget we had, he delivered a piece of art beyond our expectation right before Christmas. My family is so grateful for the work delivered by Rockwell Masonry. Thank you very much.

Thanks Christian! Glad I could help. The fireplace really finishes the room perfectly. All the best for the new year! - Steve

Masonry repair & parging

Contacted Steve & left message re requesting an estimate for some repair work. Steve got back to us in a reasonable time & we arranged an appointment to have him prepare an estimate. Steve showed up on the day & at the time communicated. Steve impressed us with his knowledge and his overall politeness. We hired him. A few weeks later he contacted us as promised & scheduled the work for the next day. Steve & his crew arrived the next day at the time communicated. The repairs were done well & the work completed in one day. Would highly recommend. Thanks Steve.

Hi Nick & Charlene,
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you both!

Kodanda in Mississauga
Kodanda in Mississauga

Garage walls parging

After reading the reviews here on homestars, have called Steve to see what can be done to the crumbling garage foundation concrete and to fix few foundation cracks as well. Steve came over and explained everything in detail in an absolute professional way and was very patient in answering all my questions. He then scheduled a day to do the actual repairs and was on time and has finished the work to perfection. I would not hesitate to recommend Steve and Rockwell masonry to my family and friends. Thank you Steve.

Thanks Kodanda! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I appreciate the kind review. - Steve

Peter  in Burlington
Peter in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Brick repair

Rockwell Masonry was absolutely superb. Steve spent the time to inspect the buckled bricks and cracked support bricks and clearly discussed with us the likely cause and his proposed remedy. The work was excellent, first class, and the entire approach was fully professional. The team was very careful with the work and completely cleaned up. You get what you pay for and we believe we received excellent work and we are very happy with the look of the brick work.

Thanks for the kind review Peter. It was a pleasure working with you as well. - Steve

Murray & Linda in Oakville
Murray & Linda in Oakville

Replace crumbling bricks around front door

I saw Rockwell Masonry signs on several lawns in the Oakville area over the years. Called Steve, who came over and explained two optional solutions. One less expensive than the other. We went with the more expensive, full replacement of the crumbling bricks. The problem was that our bricks were no longer available. Steve found a brick that was the same size and texture and then brought in a company to tint his replacement bricks to match the rest of the house. Steve was on time, right on his estimate, cleaned up totally after the job and I cannot tell the new bricks from the rest of the house bricks. An amazing job of restoration. To make it even better, Steve did an hour and a half repair on our fireplace while he was there and did not want any extra money. I insisted and he still only charge me a token amount. I would recommend Steve and Rockwell Masonry to everyone.

Michele in Burlington
Michele in Burlington

Window sill replacement

Contacted these folks after seeing their reviews here on Homestars. We have an older home (built 1925) and one of the original concrete sills had cracked and most of it had fallen off. We were pleasantly surprised by the response time on our request for quote and the timeliness of the repair. Steve was great to speak with and they did a great job. Would highly recommend !

More about Rockwell Masonry

Founded in 2009, Rockwell Masonry is quickly becoming known as a company with a high standard for quality and reliability. Our commitment to excellence enables us to serve in a way that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. Regardless of the size of the project, we always strive to put our clients’ needs first. Putting in the extra effort has always been a key part of the Rockwell Masonry philosophy.

Our customers include homeowners and builders in Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the GTA.