Rockwell Masonry

Tony in Burlington
Tony in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Brick replacement and parging

Second time we have used Steve and his crew.
(First time was a chimney repair in 2017)
We can’t say enough about this company.
Maticulous in their work.
Show up when they say they will.
Quotes are straightforward and reasonable.
Clean up like they were never even there.11
Will have them back soon to complete some other projects of ours
Would not hesitate to reccomend!!

Fernando in Oakville
Fernando in Oakville

Chimney and fence columns repair

I cannot speak more highly of this company that repaired my chimney and several brick columns of my fence. While other companies told us we would have to replace the chimney without seeing it, Steve Rockwell came and inspected the chimney and fence, and then gave a estimate. He made the whole process very easy from the initial call, punctual to the first meeting, the estimate, work completion and clean up was done efficiently. I wish all contractors were like Rockwell Masonry.
I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs brick repairs.

Fernando

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Masonry work & Parging

We hired Rockwell Masonry to replaced a few courses of spalled bricks along the back of our house at a raised patio. It was a pleasure to deal with Steve and his crew from the moment we contacted them (through HomeStars) to the completion of the project. Steve replaced the bricks with concrete blocks and parged (as well as reworking the waterproofing/flashing behind). Steve and his crew did exceptional work and put a lot of effort into cleaning up the site when they were done, which was very much appreciated. The finished project came out great. I would not hesitate to use Rockwell Masonry again or to recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Chimney repairs

Steve is a great guy, he took time to examine our property carefully and then gave a very competitive quote and ensured everything was done to an excellent standard. I can say without hesitation that Rockwell Masonry provide workmanship of a very high standard.

GCA from Etobicoke
GCA from Etobicoke

Damaged chimney

We lost the top third of our chimney in a storm a couple of weeks ago. Rockwell Masonry was quick to respond. Steve was there at the exact time he promised, went up onto the roof and then explained the options to me in detail with pictures he had taken. He did not try to pressure me in any way. The chimney was replaced last Monday, and despite the huge windstorm we had on Friday, the chimney is standing tall. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism and quality of work. I have no hesitation in recommending Rockwell Masonry.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Repair Front Porch

Needed to repair front porch. Called Steve for a quote. He responded quickly, came to look at the job and provided a very good price.
Steve also provided the name where we were able to choose our stone. He did a very professional job.
Steve left the site clean and safe.
I would recommend Steve without reservation.

Christina Burlington
Christina Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Chimney repair

I had an issue every time it rained, the chimney would leak inside the house. Steve came to the rescue and reviewed the issue and provided a quote. Steve did an excellent job on the repair and now it has stopped raining on the inside from the chimney lol. I would recommended Steve as he is professional, punctual, polite and I am happy with the issue being resolved.

Thanks Christina! It was a pleasure working for you. I am glad to hear we solved the water leak coming in through your chimney.
- Steve

Deanna in Mississauga
Deanna in Mississauga

Brick repair

We needed some brick repairs done on our wall due to crumbled brick from weather conditions. Steve did an amazing job. It matches the rest of the wall perfectly. He is very professional, polite and punctual. I was also impressed with the clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for this great review Deanna. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. At Rockwell we always strive to provide the best service possible and leave a great impression that lasts long after we have completed our repairs. Glad we met all your expectations. - Steve

Mo in Roanoke
Mo in Roanoke
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Masonry repair and parging

I had some masonry work that needed to be completed at my house, a cracked wall on one side and some parging that was badly needed. Steve was punctual for the quote and when he had to complete the work. He is a pleasure to work with, very professional and detail oriented. I was very happy with the end result.

Thanks Mo! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. I appreciate the kind review.
- Steve

Christian in Milton
Christian in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fireplace

When me and my family moved to our new home in June 2017, our deepest desire was to have a nice fireplace made in stones in our living room before Christmas. We have friends and Family visiting and we wanted to have a presentable living room. We started researching expert contractors who could help. The estimates provided were either cost prohibitive to our budget or the scope of the work was reduced. After months of research, we finally got in touch with Steve through a reference in December. When we finally met Steve, we were very impressed with his professionalism and the commitment for his job. He was wrapping up his business for winter and when he knew that this project was very important for us, he did an exception and he sized the effort of what was needed and based on the budget we had, he delivered a piece of art beyond our expectation right before Christmas. My family is so grateful for the work delivered by Rockwell Masonry. Thank you very much.

Thanks Christian! Glad I could help. The fireplace really finishes the room perfectly. All the best for the new year! - Steve

More about Rockwell Masonry

Founded in 2009, Rockwell Masonry is quickly becoming known as a company with a high standard for quality and reliability. Our commitment to excellence enables us to serve in a way that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. Regardless of the size of the project, we always strive to put our clients’ needs first. Putting in the extra effort has always been a key part of the Rockwell Masonry philosophy.

Our customers include homeowners and builders in Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the GTA.