Pc Nix Toronto

Reviews for Pc Nix Toronto

Vladamon in Scarborough
Vladamon in Scarborough

Battery's Replacement for Alienware 17 r3

Long story short, my computer 's battery failed for some reason and I couldn't use my computer unless I plug it to the wall.
I got there at pcnix and Amir replaced my battery and tested everything in barely 30mins.-Rather than an hour as it normally takes. Could not be happier. Thank again to Amir. I will go there again if I have computer issue.

Melissa
Melissa

PCNix Amazing Computer Service!

We have brought our computers to repair at PCNix and always get the most wonderful, professional and friendly service! They are a pleasure to deal with and a real asset to Toronto! Highly recommended!

Vivienne Simmons from North York
Vivienne Simmons from North York

Third encounter with PCNix, and delighted with them

PCNix fixed my 17" Acer about a year ago, when I thought there was no hope. Cost was a fraction of the amount quoted by a certain big store, all was clearly explained to me, and I took the opportunity to enhance the notebook by replacing the defective disk with an SSD and adding some memory. It's still blazing away with no problems.
A couple of months ago, my Lenovo died. It had never been very reliable and it needed a new mother board. In discussing with Amin and Careme, I decided to ditch the Lenova and they looked out for a reburbished notebook that would meet my needs for travelling. Because I was precise in what I wanted, it took a couple of weeks for a suitable gently-used Vostro to turn up, and it's an impressive performer. Cost: just a few dollars more than what it would have cost to replace the mother board in the Lenovo.
So, when my grandson's Acer went into a continuous repair loop this week, of course I went straight to PCNix. I had done a disk check and it highlighted many bad sectors. Amir's diagnosis was that it couldn't be repaired so he replaced it with a much better one. With the new SSD, It's noticeably faster than it used, and my grandson is going to be very pleased.
PCNix is certainly the best place to go. They genuinely care about providing the best service at the best cost, quickly, and they are very good at explaining what needs to be done and why, and discussing the pros and cons of alternatives. They're also very personable and likable people. I wouldn't even consider going elsewhere.

Returning customer

Brought in 2 aging laptops with issues, the owner inspected them and installed anti-malware. Great personalized service since its a small shop. Very knowledgeable.
Would highly recommend them. Was a customer at their previous location. This location more accessible.

Bo Tanas in Stittsville
Bo Tanas in Stittsville

Happy still. :)

This is the second time I have had my laptop repaired at PCNIX. Each time it was successful, reasonably priced and done quickly. And they have a sense of humour! Highly recommended! Thanks guys.

David from Woodbridge
David from Woodbridge

Dell XPS repaired quickly

Received bios update from Dell causing a known issue blacking out the screen. All internet fixes on forums did not work, brought into local shop told me I need a new motherboard even after I told them what the likely issue was. Took me for $40 diagnose fee. Went to PCnix Kareen was patient and took the time to go through the process on the phone. Brought it in fixed within 24 hours which was the fix I read about which required opening it up and discharging the battery etc. Great team, honest and knowledgeable.

Rich in Scarborough
Rich in Scarborough

Computer repair

They were amazing! The repair was done inexpensively. The parts were ordered and when the parts were received I could drop off the computer and pick it up a couple of hours later. If I ever have computer problems in the future I will definitely go to them.

SSD Install

Kareem was incredibly helpful to the installation process of my M.2 solid state drive onto my lap top's motherboard, and helped me out quickly and efficiently. Thanks a ton Kareem!

Charles in Scarborough
Charles in Scarborough

Honest and quick

Karim resolved my keyboard issue immediately without any embellishment of what "could be" the issue.

Quick and honest - thats all I can say.

He has all my future business for sure.

Charlie

Great work!

I took my thinkpad in for a fix, and Karim was able to locate the solution quickly. Fixed while I waited!
And no charge - it turned out it was a small issue, but I am a total computer dweeb, so couldn't figure it out myself. I was treated with respect, and courteously.
Karim was knowledgeable , and also demonstrated a clear awareness of the importance of good customer service.
I have dealt with them before, and will continue to do so because they do such a great job.

More about Pc Nix Toronto

At PCNix we offer computer repair, laptop repair, computer repairs and computer service. Along with data recovery and Laptop screen repair, we also have on-site service and remote technical support for Greater Toronto Area. PCNix now offers full line of iPhone repair from data recovery to cracked screen repairs.

Computer Repairs and Support
Remote Technical support, On-site Technical Support, In-home Computer Repair, Computer Recycle Program, Business IT, Network Services. Repair facility for all Apple iPhone line of phones.
- Full line of computer and laptop repair service. - Virus and Spyware removal and prevention. - Laptop LCD and LED Screen repair - 30 Minutes repair on most models. - Laptop DC Power Jack Repair - Computer Hard drive Repair - Computer Recycle Facility - Laptop Keyboard Repair - Laptop Cleaning Service - Laptop overheating Repair IT services, Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Windows Installation, Computer Diagnostics, Spyware Removal service, Virus Removal service, Windows Repair, Smart Repair, Data Recovery, Data transfer.
Toshiba, Apple, Sony Vaio, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Dell, Alienware, Asus, Acer, Fujitsu, Gateway, MSI, custom-built machines and more.
Desktop Computer, Laptop Computers and Apple Smartphones.
- Laptop Screen Replacement in 30 minutes while you wait. Hundreds of LCD screens in stock for Acer, Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Gateway, HP, Compaq, Asus, MSI, Sony Vaio and more. - Data Recovery services. No data no charge. Specialized hardware and software to ensure maximum return. - Plenty of replacement Hard drives, even hard to find drives from all major manufacturers available in-stock for speedy service. - Specialize in expensive gaming laptop repairs including LCD screens, board level chip replacement, advanced troubleshooting, video correction, performance analysis and tuneup. - Repair services for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s and iPhone 4.
2001