PCNix Toronto

Reviews for PCNix Toronto

Charles in Scarborough
Charles in Scarborough

Honest and quick

Karim resolved my keyboard issue immediately without any embellishment of what "could be" the issue.

Quick and honest - thats all I can say.

He has all my future business for sure.

Charlie

Great work!

I took my thinkpad in for a fix, and Karim was able to locate the solution quickly. Fixed while I waited!
And no charge - it turned out it was a small issue, but I am a total computer dweeb, so couldn't figure it out myself. I was treated with respect, and courteously.
Karim was knowledgeable , and also demonstrated a clear awareness of the importance of good customer service.
I have dealt with them before, and will continue to do so because they do such a great job.

customer service

I brought my HP envy laptop on 1/8/2018, got it fixed on 1/11/2018, very excellent service plus after service too, technician are very experienced and extremely helpful, highly recommended to this company

Omid in Toronto
Omid in Toronto

Multiple PC problems

This was the 3rd time that I used their services. First time was amazing service & customer service.
Second time was not great as their turn around time went from 3 day to a week & then 10 days & because of PC use for business had to pick it up and go somewhere else, so was hesitant to use them but decided to give them another try.
Called and spoke with karim & explained the problems. Took the PC in and 2 days later got the answer and fixed and ready to pick up on the 3rd day.
Very good service at reasonable price, no over sell & good advice as for upgrading.
Will be back, hopefully not too soon
Thanks Karim

laptop repair

i had difficulty turning on my laptop so i went to PC Nix for it to get it repaired. It took a cumbersome amount of time for the laptop to get its diagnosis and repair. By the time it was repaired there appeared to be additional problems that would take more time and money. Fortunately, my man Kareem hocked me up and did not charge me for additional fees for the repair rather the ls core itself. If Kareem was not there i would have never consider coming back to PC Nix. but now i when i need a repair ill come to PC Nix.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Laptop repair

I wanted to help my Sister get her computer fixed and I did my research for options in the area. Not only is this team well reviewed but they're also really friendly and courteous.

They explained how their process works, and gave reasonable timeframes for the service.

Give them a call or just head over. They'll take good care of your computer.

I'll be sure to head back!

Vivienne Simmons from North York
Vivienne Simmons from North York

Acer Computer: Windows wouldn't boot; Reinstall failed

Windows wouldn't boot. Windows repair wouldn't work; reinstall failed. Luckily, I was able to backup my files through command prompt. I have a service contract with Microsoft. They told me my disk was fried and they couldn't help me. Went to PCNix and they determined that there was no hardware issue. I DO NOT recommend wasting money on Microsoft's service.
Kareem was a joy to talk to - very helpful. Amir worked on my PC. I wanted a totally clean machine so I didn't want him to reload my programs or data (I wanted to do that myself) but I did want the PC to function better than it had before it died. So, he reformatted my 1 TB disk for data, installed a 240 gb SSD for the operating system, doubled my RAM to 16 gb, and reinstalled Windows 10. He called me twice to give me status, and it was a pleasure to talk to a friendly person who knew what he was doing.
I picked up my notebook on the second day. It had been thoroughly cleaned, inside and out. I'm thrilled with its performance, and very pleased that the cost was so reasonable. I'm sure I'd have had to pay more elsewhere.
I've reloaded my data, and am in the middle of reloading my applications. So far all is good and I don't anticipate any problems. However, if I do have any, I'm sure that PCNix will step up to the mark.
Thank you very much Amir and Kareem.

Slobodan in Toronto
Slobodan in Toronto

Dell laptop - screen replacement

These guys are really professionals. I brought my Dell laptop with broken screen and they replaced it on the spot. It took them only a few minutes. I was pretty surprised as I did not expect to resolve my problem so efficiently and so quickly.

george in Scarborough
george in Scarborough

Lenovo Computer (2011)

The Lenovo Desk Top Computer (2011) had a faulty push button on switch. It would not turn on. Kareem addressed the problem as a defunct power supply and a dusty computer. Fixed, I took the computer home, but it would not work. I changed cords and plugged in various outlets. I was back next day to rectify the problem. Kareem was very good and patient. He brought to the front and plugged in the computer. He reached to the back to turn on the power supply. The light dawned on me, my last power supply had no on/off switch. It was my error for being so assuming. Kareem was very patient and the costs are reasonable when one considers material, time and overhead. I am exceedingly pleased with the expedient service.

My Laptop Repair

My laptop would not turn on.
I did not know any PC repair outlets, let alone a good one. So, I went to speak with someone at a computer store and he suggested PCNIX. I decided to try them.
They took a look at it, told me what needed to be done and fixed it, all in a matter of a few days. They even uploaded MS program back onto my laptop for me without charge. They were very professional and personable (spoke with Kareem and Amir). Their rates were moderate and they did an excellent job. I’m glad I was referred to them. They made the repair go so easy. My laptop works and very well now.

More about PCNix Toronto

At PCNix we offer computer repair, laptop repair, computer repairs and computer service. Along with data recovery and Laptop screen repair, we also have on-site service and remote technical support for Greater Toronto Area. PCNix now offers full line of iPhone repair from data recovery to cracked screen repairs.

Computer Repairs and Support
Remote Technical support, On-site Technical Support, In-home Computer Repair, Computer Recycle Program, Business IT, Network Services. Repair facility for all Apple iPhone line of phones.
- Full line of computer and laptop repair service. - Virus and Spyware removal and prevention. - Laptop LCD and LED Screen repair - 30 Minutes repair on most models. - Laptop DC Power Jack Repair - Computer Hard drive Repair - Computer Recycle Facility - Laptop Keyboard Repair - Laptop Cleaning Service - Laptop overheating Repair IT services, Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Windows Installation, Computer Diagnostics, Spyware Removal service, Virus Removal service, Windows Repair, Smart Repair, Data Recovery, Data transfer.
Toshiba, Apple, Sony Vaio, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Dell, Alienware, Asus, Acer, Fujitsu, Gateway, MSI, custom-built machines and more.
Desktop Computer, Laptop Computers and Apple Smartphones.
- Laptop Screen Replacement in 30 minutes while you wait. Hundreds of LCD screens in stock for Acer, Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Gateway, HP, Compaq, Asus, MSI, Sony Vaio and more. - Data Recovery services. No data no charge. Specialized hardware and software to ensure maximum return. - Plenty of replacement Hard drives, even hard to find drives from all major manufacturers available in-stock for speedy service. - Specialize in expensive gaming laptop repairs including LCD screens, board level chip replacement, advanced troubleshooting, video correction, performance analysis and tuneup. - Repair services for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s and iPhone 4.
2001