Vitalia's Interiors

Reviews for Vitalia's Interiors

Jhon in Etobicoke
Jhon in Etobicoke

1+den condo apartment reno

I was advised to talk to Vitalia about cracks I had in the ceiling when I just bought the place. Vitalia came with her own home inspector, and luckly that she did, because I eneded up saving another 1500$ on the house, and Vitalia found some other issues during the inspection. She advised that the cracks are not major, or structuarl damage and repairs are not too expensive to fix, she advised that if I am doing the cracks I may as well do some cosmetic renos to my place, I thought it was a good idea, and went along with it. Once the closing day took place, Vitalia and I met at the apartment and she showed me her ideas, she showed me different colours she had in mind, I wasn't very decisive because I just couldnt see the whole picture, what I mean by that is: Some suggestions Vitalia proposed I wasn't sure I would like, and didn't think it would suit me and the place, however, guys if you're reading this, and I can't stress this enough, TRUST YOUR DESIGNER!! I regret now not going with some of the ideas she had in mind, because I didn't think it would look nice, my mistake. Vitalia has great imagination, and if you let her follow through with it, you won't be disappointed. The job took 3 weeks, in my opinion it was very quickly done, and at the highest quality, I have no complaints at all, and I have heard some horror stories before about other contractors. Vita made everything custom for my place, from my bed, to office, to my Light fixture in my living room!! just wow, take a look at the pics, she really is undervaluing herself with her prices. Thank you Vitalia for this amazing job you did, I am always in awe when I walk into my home, never gets old.

Vladimir from Vaughan
Vladimir from Vaughan

Kitchen, hallway, bedroom painting.

Vita and her team did and amazing job. Excellent colour selection advice and attention to every little detail made the house look great! Project was done on time and within the budget. Definitely will use in the future and recommend to friends and family.

oresta in Etobicoke
oresta in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Interior painting and decorating

Vitalia's advice is both creative and practical, and she always works within your budget. She is detail driven and a perfectionist when it comes to her work. Due to her experience and knowledge, she is always giving you options, suggestions that will work best go you.The job site is very clean, and everything is back to where it was. Great professionalism and customer service. She can make your living space feel cozy, modern, beautiful, and fresh. That's what she did for us. Highly recommended, you simply can't find anyone better.

Oleg from Mississauga
Oleg from Mississauga

Entire house painting

I hired Vitalia's Interiors for two project. They painted my house last year, they did an excellent job with painting of walls, and wood trims. Not to mention that Vita’s company is very “clean”, they cover every surface to protect from scratches or dirt and remove all after they done. When they finished the job I did not have too much to clean ? Also they guarantee all of their work (I did not use it because workmanship is excellent). When it came to choose a painter’s company for my daughter’s house – Vitalia's interiors was only company we dealt with. Highly recommend, you will not regret.

More about Vitalia's Interiors

With over 10 years of home renovation experience and interior decoration, Vitalia's Interiors Group welcomes you to discuss your renovation dreams and requirements. Our Goal is to provide useful information to our customers and deliver an excellent renovation and decoration services, with emphasize in interior painting, kitchen design.