Vancouver Window Cleaning

bubbleboy
bubbleboy
9 reviews ,

Exterior House Cleaning

Because of neglect and procrastination the exterior of our house was in rough shape. Moss was taking over the roof, the gutters were filled up with leaves and other waste and the windows dreadful. It was time to get this taken care of. I talked to some friends and the led me to Vancouver Window Cleaning. Had a very intelligent conversation with the owner and I booked an appointment for a Saturday. A crew of two came, made a quick assessment of what needed to be done, the price and that they could start immediately. I agreed, and the work began. It took 5 hours of hard work but at the end it looked fantastic. I now have scheduled them to come on a yearly basis. Thanks Vancouver Window Cleaning, I will recommend you to all my family and friends.

Kim H in Surrey
Kim H in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

window cleaning

Fantastic service. Thanks Glenn and Nate. We booked these guys online on their website, got an instant price, very reasonable, recieved a phone call that same hour to confirm my location, price and home. so simple and such a great job.

Dakota in Surrey
Dakota in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Window Cleaning and Exterior Maintenance

Vancouver Window Cleaning is a very professional buisiness. The customer service is very helpful and knowledgable. The workers that came to my house to clean the windows were very nice hard working men. They explained the process to me and made sure I was 100% satisfied. I got a call the next day from the receptionist who made sure I was happy with the services and if there was anything else i needed.

Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Vancouver?