Exterior Elements LTD

Reviews for Exterior Elements LTD

Satisfied customer in Hamilton
Satisfied customer in Hamilton

Roof

Fabulous job!! Fast, efficient and friendly service. Competitors doing same size roof on my street took days but Exterior Elements worked steady to complete it in great time. Have already referred them to others.

Mike in Grimsby
Mike in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Roof and flashing repair

Exterior Elements LTD
(905)971-9159
Hamilton
L9K 1J3

Chris and his team exemplifies what it means to be a great contractor. Showed up on time, amazing workmanship, left property spotless. Dealt with a lot of contractors over the years...by far the best experience I’ve had.

Riley in Hannon
Riley in Hannon
3 reviews Hannon, ON

2010 & again now

Back in 2010 we had Chris and his gang do our Roof, eaves, pillar and beam capping. I believe the company was in its infancy at the time and we were pleased with the suggestions and results. We had a slow leak in our roof before they came and it continued after they left, so I did not feel it was the roof. However, in anticipation of selling I contacted them again to assess it and get it fixed and they scolded me for not contacting them earlier. They came immediately and did what they hope is a permanent fix, at no charge. I would recommend them to anyone.

Danielle in Hamilton
Danielle in Hamilton

Roof + Chimney Removal

I recently used Exterior Elements for my own roof, with exceptional results - quick turnaround, very professional + excellent customer service! I have recommended them to many of my clients with confidence that they will receive the same level of workmanship.

Danielle Grant, Sales Representative - Ambitious Realty Advisors

MarkTheSark in London
MarkTheSark in London
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roofing done right.

I could not be more impressed with the work of Chris, Glenn and the team.

Chris came initially, and gave an excellent, professional and personable quote. His price was definitely competitive, as he predicted he would be.

Glenn and his team, showed up EARLY. Their work was efficient, quiet and professional. Their cleanup was also impeccable. They laid down tarps on the ground, so all old shingles and nails would not be all over my property. Very nice touch. 2 days, in and out.

Thoroughly impressed with their work, and am 100% satisfied.

jb6l6gc in Hamilton
jb6l6gc in Hamilton
2 reviews Cayuga, ON

Roof Leak after ice storm.

Contacted Chris after ice storm Jan.2016 when roof started leaking. Was extremely impressed with his fast service and willingness to come and have a look and quote the job as soon as possible, even offered to bring a tarp to stop the leak temporarily. Couldn't even get most other companies I tried to contact to return my calls. Chris went above and beyond on quoting the job and gave us a very comprehensive estimate including showing and explaining all materials to be used. I would not hesitate to call him again for future jobs or recommend his company to others. His honest approach to contracting is very refreshing!

Jen from Oakville
Jen from Oakville

Roof, Siding

Unfortunately I had just done my roof with another company but they failed to advise me that my siding was also in need of repair. As luck would have it, a couple of days later I noticed that 2 of my neighbours had signs on their lawns from Exterior Elements and Siding. I arranged to have Chris come by for a quote on the repair. In the meantime, I spoke with one of my neighbours who had Exterior Elements replace all the shingles on their roof and they were quite happy with the work and said that the owner took into account his workers' health and safety by choosing to delay work due to heavy rain and extreme heat conditions. When Chris came to have a look at my roof, he did the necessary repairs right on the spot and only fixed what was required instead of trying to upsell me on a job that was not required. In the future, I would have no hesitation in calling Chris again because I found him to be professional and honest. Hard to find with contractors nowadays!!!

Neno from Hamilton
Neno from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof/leak

Chris came to fix my roof during the storm this year and noticed that I had a leak coming from above my garage area. I called a few more company's in the past to see where that leak was coming from but could never find the problem costing me a pretty penny troubleshooting. Thank you for doing the job properly, it hasn't leaked with the recent rain we have had.

Aleks Woszczyna from Hamilton
Aleks Woszczyna from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding and Paint

No complaints.
Chris was great with communication and arrived as discussed, finishing the job within the time frame.
Any questions or concerns we had were addressed promptly.

Will be recommending/using him again in the future.

Holly L from Binbrook
Holly L from Binbrook

New Roof Installation

Exterior Elements installed a new roof on our home. Their team did the install in a timely and professional matter. I would highly recommend this company. The roof looks amazing and my property was cleaned up spotless after the job!