Timberjack Tree Service

Tree Service
BARRIE ON L4N7M2
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Barrie  >  Timberjack Tree Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Timberjack Tree Service

Ken in Smithville
1 review Barrie, ON

I had a 60 ft maple to close to my house. I had Timberjack come out and quote me $500 to drop the tree and roll sections into my adjacent bush.
His crew arrived late in the day. They were very knowledgeable and capable and dropped the tree as planned........
it became apparent that his saws (2) were not sharp and they struggled cutting the tree up in rollable sections.
With several large sections left on my lawn he told me he had done all he could for $500....I have an injured arm and was unable to use my own saw and James told me he would only finish if he could use my saw. I had no choice but to let him use my equipment (saw and ladder) so that he didnt leave me in a mess.
He still took my $500 with not even a sorry.
His guys are great and he knows what he is doing but I will never have him back

1 review Barrie, ON

Timberjack was very professional, on time, reliable, and even cleaned up afterwards ! We will definitely use this company again for future tree removal. Thanks for a great job James and crew!

Peter
1 review Barrie, ON

Great service! Timberjack Tree Service was fast and thorough, they removed 2 trees and stumps quickly from my yard. Their prices are great and I would recommend their services to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you James hope to see you again

carolkline in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

After a damaging ice storm, our large black walnut tree had a huge branch very high up in the tree that was badly damaged and very close to cracking off completely. James and his great crew safely and efficiently removed the branch and several others to keep the tree in balance. They cleaned up totally and this job was done in a very professional way. James has taken trees down from our property before and in those instances, again, a great job was done. I will continue to hire Timberjack Tree Service if needed in the future. Thanks James, and all your crew!

Thank you Carol !!

Kevin from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

We had a huge Maple that was causing problems with being to close to the house. James and his crew came out and took it away in a day. I was worried about how close it was to the house and power lines but it was no problem for this crew.
Thanks guys

kidpower in Toronto
17 reviews Barrie, ON

James and his crew did an amazing job, removing a large pine, and trimming some other maples. They are very hard working, and did a complete job cleanup, and also was kind enough to leave us some maple for firewood. It was important that he have insurance, and he had no problem showing me the documents. He and his crew are very professional, polite and efficient .Thanks James and your crew , I will certainly use you again!! and thank-you for your knowledge of trees!