Timberjack Tree Service

Tree Service
BARRIE ON L4N7M2
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Barrie  >  Timberjack Tree Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Timberjack Tree Service

1 review Barrie, ON

Timberjack was very professional, on time, reliable, and even cleaned up afterwards ! We will definitely use this company again for future tree removal. Thanks for a great job James and crew!

Peter
1 review Barrie, ON

Great service! Timberjack Tree Service was fast and thorough, they removed 2 trees and stumps quickly from my yard. Their prices are great and I would recommend their services to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you James hope to see you again

carolkline in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

After a damaging ice storm, our large black walnut tree had a huge branch very high up in the tree that was badly damaged and very close to cracking off completely. James and his great crew safely and efficiently removed the branch and several others to keep the tree in balance. They cleaned up totally and this job was done in a very professional way. James has taken trees down from our property before and in those instances, again, a great job was done. I will continue to hire Timberjack Tree Service if needed in the future. Thanks James, and all your crew!

Thank you Carol !!

Kevin from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

We had a huge Maple that was causing problems with being to close to the house. James and his crew came out and took it away in a day. I was worried about how close it was to the house and power lines but it was no problem for this crew.
Thanks guys

kidpower in Toronto
12 reviews Barrie, ON

James and his crew did an amazing job, removing a large pine, and trimming some other maples. They are very hard working, and did a complete job cleanup, and also was kind enough to leave us some maple for firewood. It was important that he have insurance, and he had no problem showing me the documents. He and his crew are very professional, polite and efficient .Thanks James and your crew , I will certainly use you again!! and thank-you for your knowledge of trees!

Job Price

Thx so much from Timberjack Tree Service we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!!

Cliff Bittman from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Wind storm knocked down a major limb on one of my trees. I contacted them and they came within the hour to assess the damage and give me a quote. There were other trees on the lot that also required corrective action so we decided to get everything done now. They completed the work the same day and the price was very reasonable. Would recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Happy to be of service!! Timberjack!!

Mere, North Toronto

The service we received was outstanding. James of Timberjack cleanly and quickly removed the juniper. James answered all my questions and even offered to help with another garden project at no extra cost. I highly recommend Timberjack Tree Services

Job Price

Big or small we remove them all!!