Urban Barn - Vaughan Mills

Reviews for Urban Barn - Vaughan Mills

Ali from Toronto
Ali from Toronto

floor service

good company, good selection, just price is a little bit high, when i walk in there, sales not quite talk to me or help me find something i like, they might give me space to let me take look by myself, but i feel a little bit comfortable, be honestly, i will not use that big money to buy a small coffee table. anyway, good company, good design, but price is high!

Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furniture and accessories

Great customer service at this location. Everyone is very helpful. Urban Barn has quality products. Ordered a sofa, 2 leather swivel chairs, entertainment unit and lights. Delievery is done by profession movers. Everyone comments how nice the items look. I just can not resist visiting the store when I am in the area.

Naseem in Toronto
Naseem in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Accessories

They have huge collection, you can find anything you need in their store. I've got Floor stand, night stand, night light, cushions, frames and so many other stuff. They have furniture as well and good variety of fabrics, and so many collections of coffee table and Tv stands.

Paula
Paula
3 reviews Harrietta, MI

Couch shopping

My husband and I had been searching all over the city for a couch that was just right. We found Urban Barn was very helpful in spending time listening to what we were looking for then showing us a few options in the store that fit. It helped narrow things down yet now there was a variety of configurations and fabrics we could select made it easy one stop shopping. As well the manufacturer had a good warranty on the product and is solidly hand made in Canada which we liked.

More about Urban Barn - Vaughan Mills

At Urban barn design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our stores. . . it's a given.