Urban Barn - Oshawa

Review for Urban Barn - Oshawa

arden in Courtice
arden in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

unique gifts and home accessories

My daughter and I love to go to Urban barn, we love all the unique little accessories for her room like the metal butterflies for the wall. I love to purchase gifts for my girlfriends there too because it's not something you can get everywhere!

More about Urban Barn - Oshawa

At Urban barn design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our stores. . . it's a given.