Fluent Moving & Storage

ottawaBoy in Ottawa
ottawaBoy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

2 bedroom condo move to Ottawa from Toronto

I would just like to add my 2 cents to the very favourable reviews I saw here for Fluent Moving. I had never heard of them before but got their name from the Canadian Association of Movers website. Right from the get go when I contacted them and spoke to Jonathon, he provided me with prompt, courteous service. He replied to my email queries quickly and provided me with a competitive quote. The move was from Toronto to Ottawa and Jonathan explained all the logistical details thoroughly. It was a bit more complex than normal as I needed to drop furniture off at 1 location in Toronto and two in Ottawa). They had no issues with this request. On moving day the team (Aidan, Junior, Sam) showed up on time and worked diligently and professionally securing everything safely in the truck. They worked hard disassembling, moving and reassembling furniture at the other end. One of them even carried a couch up 7 flights of stairs in Ottawa due to the elevator being too small, for no extra charge! There were no surprises in the final bill and everything was as outlined in the estimate. I have no hesitation in recommending the moving team from Fluent Moving.

Please let us know when we can be of additional service.
Fluent moving and storage team, Toronto professional moving and storage services.

Tracey Christie in Campbellville
Tracey Christie in Campbellville

Moving out if town

Aidan and Kyle were are movers from Fluent. They were excellent and I highly recommend them. They took great care with my furniture, wrapping most of it, so nothing was damaged from this move. They were both positive and pleasant, and once they arrived and took over, my stress level went down knowing they knew their stuff!
Thank you Aidan and Kyle! You guys were awesome and would recommend both you and Fluent movers anytime.

Tracy Thank you so much for this great review.
Please let us know when we can be of additional service.
Fluent moving and storage team, Greater Toronto are professional moving and storage services.

steven in Toronto
steven in Toronto

Brampton to Toronto - Cross town move, Oct 1 2016

We had a great experience with Fluent this pasted Saturday. The team was led by Adin, Junior and Tamim. They were well prepared, polite and professional crew. We were impressed by their pace and packing ability to fit everything on the truck. We appreciated the customer first attitude by all and no surprises. I have already recommend services to a co worker. THANK YOU FLUENT MOVING!!!

P.S. Jonathon in the office gave us top notch and friendly service to start this process.

Steven Thank you so much for this great review.

His Boy Elroy
His Boy Elroy

WAY beyond my expectations...

I was skeptical about hiring any mover having been "shaken down" for more money when moving to Toronto and my budget for this move certainly was not deep. It absolutely had to go right. Fluent movers showed extraordinary patience in my emails going back and forth initially in order to satisfy myself they could be trusted before hiring them. They came out and did an onsite survey, provided an estimate, and guaranteed no matter what it would not be more than 10% more. Their quote was not the cheapest, but nor was it even close to the most expensive. They arrived on time, sent a sufficient number to load to stay on schedule, worked their butts off, took reasonable breaks, were polite, clean, courteous, respectful, and even thoughtful in their handling of the large amount of stuff we had. Having had bad experiences in the past, I was actually shocked at how good they were. Beyond all expectations, making them the best value there is in my opinion. When we move again in a year and any times thereafter, I will be making just one call to Fluent. From now on for my family there will be no other movers even quoting. Not worth the risk when you know about guys this friggin' good. Thanks, Dean, and especially Shaun, Eden, and the 3 other terrific guys who busted their butts for us! I am very hard to impress, but you guys did so in spades! From two disabled people with not alot of dough or room for error and who were terrified their move would not go well, my deepest appreciation for your very rare level of professionalism and making this move the very first SEAMLESS one I've ever had! Bless you all!

Private User in Toronto
Private User in Toronto

Move - 2 bedroom apartment

The movers were great when they were finally able to start working. Customer service was not so good. I was told by one person that I would not be charged and by another that I would receive a discount for all the hassle - neither happened.

Dear Private user, we would like to know who you are to address your concerns directly.
Please contact Dean@fluentmoving.com with your order number. Best Regards, Fluent Team

3 Bedroom House

Found the movers to be professional - very careful - very polite and would definitely recommend them in the future. Best Wishes to Aiden and team. You were great
Many thanks................

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Move

All issues resolved and satisfied. Was unable to remove original review so updating it as I am now satisfied with the results. They took my concerns seriously and resolved them.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for this review.

More about Fluent Moving & Storage

Trusting other people to carefully handle all of your worldly possessions, memories or your company’s property is a lot of trust to give. At Fluent Moving, we earn your trust by delivering a higher level of service and the reassurance that your property is safe and sound with us. Why ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?