Moving & Storage

1-855-435-8368
2220 Midland Ave -Unit 35
Toronto
M1P 3E6

This company is amazing! I moved from Guelph to Toronto with two stops along the way. Aidan and Anthony took incredible care of my belongings! They were not only efficient, respectful and VERY professional, but they truly eliminated the stress I had about moving. They made the whole experience super easy and for that I am so thankful!

Dear Katya,
Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy your relocation with Fluent Moving was a great experience. I will convey your message to the crew.
Best regards, The Fluent Team

yashodhan15
yashodhan15

Home Moving

From start to finish, Aiden and his team of movers did a fantastic job!! We initially thought it would be quite tiring, but Fluent movers made our move really smooth and comforting!! Within 4 hours, our new home was set and all that was needed, was to put our stuff in closets and drawers!!

Dear Yashodhan,
Thank you for taking the time for reviewing the work of Fluent Moving Team. I will certainly pass on the message to Aidan and the crew. Please do give us a call again when we can be of additional service.
Best regards,
Fluent Moving Team

Robert in Los Angeles
Robert in Los Angeles

Moved from Toronto to Los Angeles

I was moving from Toronto to Los Angeles in January 2017, and finding a reasonably priced AND reliable moving company was extremely challenging. After doing a great deal of research and getting several quotes, I still wasn't satisfied. Either the company had a great reputation, but was way out of my price range, or it was inexpensive but had terrible reviews online. So I went to the Better Business Bureau website, and that's how I found Fluent. From the moment I called Fluent and spoke with Dean, I felt relief: I knew I was dealing with a reputable company, and to my pleasant surprise, Dean was able to more or less match the lowest quote I had found. He was easy to deal with and always responsive to my questions and needs, and he was able to arrange the move on relatively short notice. On moving day in Toronto, the Fluent movers were professional, efficient, and easy to deal with, as were the movers that Fluent arranged to deliver my goods upon arrival in Los Angeles. In addition, the move was done within the time frame that Fluent had promised it would be done. There was one small hiccup: on moving day, the Fluent truck accidentally left a small crack in the exterior brick of the building I was moving out of, but Dean quickly took care of the matter and made sure I was not penalized financially in any way. All of my furniture arrived intact, including several fragile glass items; the only thing missing were some small support pins that attached to my bookcase and a few screws that attached to a lamp, but I was able to easily find replacements at a hardware store, and Dean even offered to reimburse me for the cost. All in all, this was a very positive experience, and I would definitely hire Fluent again in the future.

Dear Robert,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your move to LA with us. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided and wish you only the best in your new home.

Regards,
Managment

Shashank in Mississauga
Shashank in Mississauga
1 review Cambridge, ON

Moving to a new location.

Fluent was truly professional and checked all the right boxes. The move was really smooth. The services provided were great. Would highly recommend anyone to get Fluent do the move. Efficient, reliable and worth every penny.

Dear Shashank,

We would like to thank for you taking the time to review your move with us. We are extremely happy that you are pleased with our services and look forward to helping you again in the near future.

Regards,
Management

Danny Myles in Guelph
Danny Myles in Guelph
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Move from Pickering, On to Wasaga Beach, On

I just wanted to say how great the guys from Fluent Moving were in getting all my stuff together from 3 different locations. Then packing it in their truck all wrapped up and protected and then taking it up to courteous Beach and unloading everything where I asked them to put it.
The 3 guys, Steve, Aidon and Glen worked non stop and were extremely polite and courteous. The whole move was a joy rather than a nightmare, like they usually are. I would recommend these guys and this company again in a second to anyone who wants a stress free, non damaged move. They Rock!!
Danny Myles

Danny Thank you so much for this great review.
Please let us know when we can be of additional service.

Fluent moving and storage team, Toronto professional moving and storage services.

More about Fluent Moving & Storage

Trusting other people to carefully handle all of your worldly possessions, memories or your company’s property is a lot of trust to give. At Fluent Moving, we earn your trust by delivering a higher level of service and the reassurance that your property is safe and sound with us. Why ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?