Fluent Moving & Storage

35-2220 Midland Ave. Toronto ON M1P3E6
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Fluent Moving & Storage

Reviews for Fluent Moving & Storage

Toronto local move

Moved my one-bedroom apt from midtown to downtown. It all went very smoothly. The movers were friendly and worked hard. They did show up a half-hour late, due to unforseen circumstances, but called ahead to warn me. Time started when they did arrive, and the move was finished well within the 4-hour minimum. This is the second time I've used this company.

We are so glad that you are happy with the service provided. Wishing you only the best in your new home.

Regards,

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Successful Move!

I recently used Fluent with my move from a condo to a house and I have to say these guys were absolutely fantastic!! Jonathan responded to all of my emails really quickly. My movers were super nice and funny and they worked so quickly and efficiently. They called in advance, showed up on time and they worked extremely hard from start to finish. No regrets with my booking, I definitely recommend them!

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services rendered. We are pleased to hear that we lived up to your expectations. Welcome to your new home and be sure to inform us if you ever need moving services in the future.

Regards,

Masa
Masa

Friendly, Efficient and Fast: all you need for a move!

The movers were friendly, very efficient and fast. The office was clear about all the costs and there were no hidden fees or charges (unlike many other moving experiences I had). They handled my stuff with care and did not waste time.

This was my second time moving with Fluent and would certainly use them again in the future! I couldn't have been more satisfied! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Definitely recommend!

Move to Kingston in Toronto
Move to Kingston in Toronto

MacDonald move to Kingston ON

We contracted with Fluent to pack, put in storage and 3 months later deliver to our new home in Kingston, ON. Fluent charges by the hour and after a few puts and takes we agreed on an approximate amount of time for the hole move and storage. We were within about 15% of the estimate on the time. They were very professional in all areas and we would utilize their services again should the occassion arise.

Dear Karen,
Thank you for posting this great review on Fluent Moving. We welcome you to your new home, and look forward to helping you again in future.
Regards, Fluent Moving Team.

Anthony in
Anthony in

I Highly Recommend Fluent Moving & Storage

Both the office staff and the actual movers were great; super friendly, very efficient and fast. It cost a lot less than I expected and that was with one free months storage. I couldn't have been happier!

Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to review your move with us. We are really pleased that you are happy with the service rendered. We look forward to helping you in the near future.

Private User reviews Wilmot, ON

Cross Country Move

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Fluent. After moving across the country I needed to keep my possessions in storage for an undetermined amount of time. This ended up being two years - and the Fluent team was very accommodating about that.

When it was time to move out of storage to my new home, Dean went above and beyond to make sure everything arrived on time. Despite challenging circumstances beyond his control, his attitude was genuinely positive - which reduced my own stress. I highly recommend this wonderful company.

Joy B.

Dear Joy,
Thank you for posting this great review on your Canada long distance moving, and storage with Fluent Moving. We look forward to helping you again in future.
Regards, Fluent Moving and Storage Team

Joy in
Joy in

Moving

The moving company was very dependable and showed up on time. They even went the extra step and called the morning of to advise they were on their way. Aiden & Youssif were both very professional & courteous and worked extremely hard! They both seemed to enjoy their jobs immensely!

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and would certainly use them again in the future!

Joy,

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to review your move with us. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

ldowdle1953
ldowdle1953
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great Move!

The 2 men arrived on time and were all set to get going. They were pleasant, courteous and very hard working. They handled our furniture as if it were there own. When we ever need another move done, you can bet that we will be calling Fluent Moving & Storage. They are the best!! Thanks again....Lenore & Ken

Ken & Lenore,
Thank you for taking the time to review your move with us. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. Wishing you only the best in your new home :)

Rod Farrell in
Rod Farrell in
1 review Oshawa, ON

MOVING FURNITURE

We had some furniture that we needed moved from Stouffville to Oshawa. It was very heavy and large. It would not fit in through the doors or windows but the guys (movers) found a way to get it all in. Don't know what we would have done without them. Thanks again for a job well done.

Paul in
Paul in

Moving

The day of the move, the movers arrived an hour and a half late which only gave us 30 minutes for our moving elevator. Luckily nobody complained that we went over the booking time.
2) we gave an initial mandatory deposit of $200 which I thought we would get back. The move from taking everything out of munch place to the truck took about maybe 3 hours or less. So I was pleasantly surprised when the amount owing was $4xx something. I figured 1 hour for the driving time to storage facility (we were only storing our stuff as our new place wasn't ready) I was happy as I though we would get our $200 back, only to realize they already deducted us the deposit and the actual price was around $650.
Moving our stuff from the truck to their storage facility should not take that long to do. I felt that this price was ok but I really wish I was up front about this cost. They did not explain this to be clearly and I experienced bill shock. I was under the assumption that everything would be around $450.
Lastly since I decided this was too much, I decided to get some friends for the last leg of my move. From storage to my new place. The same mover at the storage facility made us remove all of the moving blankets ourselves that they had put on without helping us. And they demanded we remove it before we move it out of storage. And the thing I am most upset was they initial told us the wardrobe boxes were free we used 2 boxes from our initial move) as we were moving those boxes with or clothes into our truck, after the first one was loaded, they were like, we can't give you those for free, they are $17 each. And they were like, we will charge you discount of $10. They forced us to pay them to use them even though they were suppose to be included in my first move with them.
These little things were disappointing even though I praised them for their hard work in our initial move

More about Fluent Moving & Storage

Trusting other people to carefully handle all of your worldly possessions, memories or your company’s property is a lot of trust to give. At Fluent Moving, we earn your trust by delivering a higher level of service and the reassurance that your property is safe and sound with us. Why ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?