Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

211 Advance Blvd Unit #12 Brampton ON L6T 4V9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Caledon  >  Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Dean in Milton
Dean in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace Replacement

One Friday evening in January, a Union Gas tech came by and alerted me that he detected high levels of CO from the exhaust vent of my furnace. Due to this measurement, he was forced to issue an "A" tag and have the furnace turned off. Needless to say, I needed a furnace replacement promptly!

Craig was able to provide a quote, answer questions and schedule an installation within a couple of days. This prompt response and willingness to get the furnace installed as quick as possible was welcomed. His team arrived on time, were professional and friendly and completed the installation efficiently.

I wouldn't hesitate to call him for any future works I may need to have done!

Swiper416
Swiper416

Condo Air Conditioner

Referred to this company by an online forum. Work was fair and honest, tried to save me some money where possible (I had a difficult install). As discussed, no surprises, communication was excellent. I've referred this company to others, since using them. Well done, this is "my guy."

Akram in Mississauga
Akram in Mississauga
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replaced Airhandler, Heat Restored

Im really glad I contacted Craig. I honestly have no complaints. My airhandler crapped out thurs morning and by fri at noon i had heat again in my house. His responses were swift and the service was efficient. His crew showed up on time, installed a nice airhandler and got my heat running by lunch time. The guys were friendly, careful for their surroundings and cleaned up after the job was complete. Very happy customer. The kind of service anyone without heat would desire.

Travis Campbell in Uxbridge
Travis Campbell in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Rinnai tankless water heater

I happened across Four Season while searching for Rinnai dealers. I sent an email and Craig Newhouse answered quickly and with clear information. I made the decision to go ahead with replacing our tank water heater with a Rinnai tankless, and Craig's team was out to do the install within a couple days.

The installation went very smoothly, and the team members were very cordial and good in explaining the system to my wife, who was home at the time. They also identified and resolved a code violation in our furnace exhaust/heat exchanger intake - something that the builder and town missed 10 years ago. Craig took the time to make a call to explain this to me when it was identified, and called me after the job was done. It never felt like he was rushing, and took the time to answer all my questions.

We quickly started having an issue with the Rinnai - but Craig has been super-quick to respond and arrange a service call to resolve the issue.

Nothing but good things to say about the Four Season Comfort team.

Doug  in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Hot water tank

Middle of winter our gas-fired HWT rusted out and died, leaving ice water only at every tap in the house. Not fun. Craig at Four Season Comfort found us a new tank and had it installed in a matter of days. His installers were quick, professional and clean. Hot water is one of those things you don't think about until it's gone. Real glad we had Craig to call on when the going got tough.

David in Brampton
David in Brampton

Furnace, A/C and HWT Replacement

Let me start out by saying that Craig was very friendly and attentive from the beginning to the end of the process. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase, he didn't try to to upsell me on features/models I didn't require and he readily responded to my calls/emails on questions I had. The two person crew showed up on time and it took a full day to install the new furnace (Trane), air conditioner (Trane) and hot water tank (A.O. Smith). The work was completed and the crew left the area clean and tidy. Craig also suggested I have an energy audit performed and rightly so as I have qualified for a rebate through Enbridge which will further reduce the cost I paid for the service. It has now been two months since the install and everything has been operating flawlessly.

downtownhomeowner
downtownhomeowner

Furnace and Hot Water Tank Replacement

I reached out to Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling on a Saturday afternoon, and promptly had a reply from Craig Newhouse that same day. After an initial phone call, and me sending some photos, Craig provided a same day estimate for upgrading our dying furnace, and replacing our rented hot water tank. Craig was extremely knowledgeable and patient in explaining options, different brands as well as the rebate process. Craig was an excellent communicator, responsive and very accommodating to get a pre-installation visit scheduled, as well as the final installation within a matter of weeks. His installation team was on-time, professional and did a great clean installation in what was a tricky, tight spot. Craig also referred me to a great duct cleaning company. Overall a fantastic experience, and a pleasure to work with Craig and his team. Honesty, integrity and professionalism. I will be recommending Four Season Comfort Heating and Cooling to family and friends, and using them for future work in our house. Thank you!!!

AC Repair

Met Craig and his company through social media many years ago and had to call upon them to help fix an air conditioning system for one of our customers. It was very easy to connect with Craig and get an appointment scheduled in for the repairs. This was done in a very timely manner and communications from start to finish with myself and our customer were very good. All work was completed and the system back in operation. Thanks to Craig and his team, your help and service is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful holiday season, and I'm sure we will be in touch again!!! ~Paul Hannah, Owner of The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Furnace and AC in Vaughan
Furnace and AC in Vaughan

Furnace and Air Conditioner

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Hi Craig,

Re; the Furnace and AC installation and removal of the old units.

I just wanted to tell you that Mike and Al are great young men.
They arrived on time, were polite, worked clean and neat and answered any questions I had.
Upon arrival they put down rubber runners in the basement so as to protect the floor. They were hard workers working right through lunch.
When they left everything was spic and span clean. It was a pleasure having them here.

I was concerned about the numerical information required for registering the new units for the company warranties. As soon as I spoke to you by phone you put my mind at rest by telling me you do all that for your customers. Craig I have to tell you. For years I was involved in sales management working for multi billion dollar corporations and I can assure you Craig, you are providing customer service at superior levels. Your communications with with me since our first contact have been stellar. Too bad most businesses just don't get it that you must treat your customers with white gloves if you want to succeed and grow in your business of choice. I would highly recommend Four Season Heating and Cooling to anyone in need of high quality service and installations.

Best regards,

Sam G. Pupo
Woodbridge

Michael & Joanna P from Brampton
Michael & Joanna P from Brampton

New A/C and Service

We bought a new house and opted not to purchase the AC from the builder as we would not have any choices and felt we would end up overpaying for a unit that likely would be inadequate, especially over the long run.

Once moved in, we were inundated with flyers and brochures pitching various branded AC systems at a wide range of prices. However we decided to do some research online instead and Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling kept coming up consistently with praises from many people about Craig's company. I gave Craig a call and immediately felt at ease with him. Since I also wanted to have some gas lines installed for the BBQ, he came to the house to give us an estimate and gave us several choices to consider re the AC along with reasonable explanations and no pressure. After picking a unit that best suited our house along with acceptable efficiency considerations, the technicians that installed our unit were very professional, answered every question and genuinely seemed to care about doing a great job. When a few challenges came up, all discussion was very forthright and everything was done to result in the best possible outcome at a very reasonable price.

After the AC was installed, Craig called to follow up and make sure all was working fine. When I mentioned that I did not believe the AC was cooling as well as possible, Craig immediately sent a technician over and the system was adjusted where it cooled much better.

The following summer, again the AC was not cooling well and Craig responded very quickly after I contacted him. A technician arrived promptly and discovered a slow leak of refrigerant in the outdoor unit that obviously was a small defect from the factory. It was a relatively easy fix and under the circumstances, we were not charged for this.

All in all, this company is very responsive, did a great job in satisfying us and we are very happy with our AC and gas lines. Craig and all of his technicians are the best. We have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone!

More about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are your home comfort specialists. We specialize in residential heating, cooling and indoor air purification solutions. We also do custom home HVAC and ducting installations.

We will assist you in selecting the home comfort solutions that meet your needs. Whether it's a furnace,an central air conditioner, boiler, tank or tankless hot water heater you may require, we can provide you with the most economical options. Our highly trained, licensed Technicians and Comfort Specialists will ensure you are satisfied with both the cost and quality of your new comfort system.

Our Products Include: Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Furnace, Tankless Hot Water Heater and more....

Call us today to schedule your appointment with us. We look forward to working with you.