Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

211 Advance Blvd Unit #12 Brampton ON L6T 4V9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Caledon  >  Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Vadim from Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Vadim from Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Installed (with some hiccups). Excellent customer service.

I did tons of research online before going with Four Season Comfort for installation of a new A/C (Trane XR13 2-ton) to replace the builder-installed one that died this Spring.

Craig (owner/manager) got me slotted in for 2-weeks out. On the day, two guys showed up on two trucks with the new A/C. They removed the old compressor and condenser but opted to keep the old lines since they deemed that it'd be too difficult to replace them.

After the initial install I encountered two issues: original lines turned out to be wrong size (5/8" instead of 3/4" vapor line) and the blower motor setting was set extremely high. I re-adjusted the blower speed myself to bring it down from 1400+ cfm to 900 cfm where it should have been. I called Craig to inquire about the lines. He was very cognizant of my concern and actually took initiative on his end to get the lines promptly replaced. The installers came back the following week and put in brand new properly-sized lines. The install was not straight-forward but definitely doable.

Overall I'm happy with the outcome and applaud Craig on his customer obsession and honesty. He is definitely not the cheapest but as it goes: you get what you pay for. Some advice to home owners:
* Insist on getting the lines replaced, especially if they are not properly sized, if at all accessible (i.e. not inside drywall).
* This Trane unit is not the quietest one out there, despite what you get told (noticeably louder than my neighbor's York). However, you can purchase a compressor sleeve for it and easily install it yourself to really cut down on the noise if needed (haven't done it though).

CC_RLine
CC_RLine

New AC + Hot Water Tank

Initially I was looking for a new hot water tank as mine had a slow leak and I wanted to buy one outright rather than renting. I stumbled upon a post on redflagdeals regarding AC units. I was going to hold out a little bit longer for one, but I couldn't pass it up.

I gave Craig a call and he helped me pick out a suitable AC unit. I also asked him about hot water tanks and he did them too which was perfect, I could get both installed the same day. The install was as quick and clean and couldn't be happier.

Thanks Craig!

Mike in Eden Prairie
Mike in Eden Prairie

AC Installation

I found Craig through Red Flag Deals and it was a great find. He was professional along the entire process and was able to answer any questions I had. The two gentlemen he sent to install my unit as well as a unit at my brothers home were nothing but professional and courteous. They were clean and explained everything after all was completed. I highly recommend Four Season Comfort.

AK in Woodbridge
AK in Woodbridge
2 reviews , ON

Air Conditioner Install in New Construction Home

I found Craig through an online forum. I didn't hesitate to contact him after reading the reviews, and his company delivered as expected. The two installers who performed the work were very professional and courteous. Communication with Craig was smooth from the very beginning; he requested photos of my setup to ensure everything would go well during installation day. I learned a lot from the installers as they took the time to teach me how the system works and the proper maintenance techniques. I would recommend Craig and his company to anyone looking for HVAC services.

Lilly in Mississauga
Lilly in Mississauga

Furnace and AC installation

My furnace packed up sometime in March and a friend recommended Craig.
The quote was fantastic, team was timely, job was neat, equipments were top notch and this organization has excellent customer service.

Thanks Craig, Mike and team for replacing my Furnace and AC, It's been great doing business with you. You are the best!

Dean in Milton
Dean in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace Replacement

One Friday evening in January, a Union Gas tech came by and alerted me that he detected high levels of CO from the exhaust vent of my furnace. Due to this measurement, he was forced to issue an "A" tag and have the furnace turned off. Needless to say, I needed a furnace replacement promptly!

Craig was able to provide a quote, answer questions and schedule an installation within a couple of days. This prompt response and willingness to get the furnace installed as quick as possible was welcomed. His team arrived on time, were professional and friendly and completed the installation efficiently.

I wouldn't hesitate to call him for any future works I may need to have done!

We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us Dean.
From all of us at Four Season Comfort, we appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Swiper416
Swiper416

Condo Air Conditioner

Referred to this company by an online forum. Work was fair and honest, tried to save me some money where possible (I had a difficult install). As discussed, no surprises, communication was excellent. I've referred this company to others, since using them. Well done, this is "my guy."

Akram in Mississauga
Akram in Mississauga
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replaced Airhandler, Heat Restored

Im really glad I contacted Craig. I honestly have no complaints. My airhandler crapped out thurs morning and by fri at noon i had heat again in my house. His responses were swift and the service was efficient. His crew showed up on time, installed a nice airhandler and got my heat running by lunch time. The guys were friendly, careful for their surroundings and cleaned up after the job was complete. Very happy customer. The kind of service anyone without heat would desire.

Travis Campbell in Uxbridge
Travis Campbell in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Rinnai tankless water heater

I happened across Four Season while searching for Rinnai dealers. I sent an email and Craig Newhouse answered quickly and with clear information. I made the decision to go ahead with replacing our tank water heater with a Rinnai tankless, and Craig's team was out to do the install within a couple days.

The installation went very smoothly, and the team members were very cordial and good in explaining the system to my wife, who was home at the time. They also identified and resolved a code violation in our furnace exhaust/heat exchanger intake - something that the builder and town missed 10 years ago. Craig took the time to make a call to explain this to me when it was identified, and called me after the job was done. It never felt like he was rushing, and took the time to answer all my questions.

We quickly started having an issue with the Rinnai - but Craig has been super-quick to respond and arrange a service call to resolve the issue.

Nothing but good things to say about the Four Season Comfort team.

Doug  in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Hot water tank

Middle of winter our gas-fired HWT rusted out and died, leaving ice water only at every tap in the house. Not fun. Craig at Four Season Comfort found us a new tank and had it installed in a matter of days. His installers were quick, professional and clean. Hot water is one of those things you don't think about until it's gone. Real glad we had Craig to call on when the going got tough.

I'm glad we could have been of service to you Doug. You are quite right in saying that we don't think about hot water until we don't have it. It's quite an uncomfortable feeling to take a cold shower or bath in the wintertime!
Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to write a review.

More about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are your home comfort specialists. We specialize in residential heating, cooling and indoor air purification solutions. We also do custom home HVAC and ducting installations. We will assist you in selecting the home comfort solutions that meet your needs. Whether it's a furnace, an ...