Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Arturs in Toronto
Arturs in Toronto

Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement

It is very good to deal with the owner Craig. He was very quick to reply to my questions and dealt with my requirements in a very pleasant, responsive and understanding manner. The installation crew did a very thorough and complete job. I highly recommend this company.

Art

Krystyn Yates from Etobicoke
Krystyn Yates from Etobicoke

New furnace

My furnace broke down suddenly last week and I found myself in a no heat, uncomfortable situation that required immediate attention.

After considerable researching, I contacted Craig and I was extremely impressed. Because I received fast, honest and caring service, I felt confident choosing this company. Adam and Vince installed a new furnace promptly, professionally and efficiently.

I’d like to express my gratitude to this wonderful team for coming to my
rescue and I’m pleased to say that I would highly recommend them.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Quick response, professional, to the point and no BS

Went through through several back and forths with my current rental company who tried to up sell me into a rental water handler (currently own mine) without properly diagnosing the issues behind why I was getting no warm air but still getting hot water. Wasn't convinced due to how pushy they were and the outrageous "deal" they offered me to fix something I wasn't even sure was broken, I decided to get a second opinion from Craig and David after reading good things here. David came within 3 hours on a short notice, diagnosed and fixed the issue within 5 minutes, stayed to see that it's still working, and gave some very good tips about how to keep the unit functional until my current rental company comes fix their own water boiler. Definitely brought me some relief to have some warm air in this time of year.

I will definitely recommend Four Season Comfort, and will be back in the future to get an installed unit from these guys once I'm over and done with this inherited contract.

Jamie
Jamie

Furnace replacement

I contacted Craig about replacing my 20 yr old furnace, thinking I was too late in the season, but I almost immediately heard back from him. He accommodated my request to have a pre-inspection done on a Saturday, and the final installation was completed on the following Wednesday.

From the outset and throughout the project, Craig was responsive to every communication I sent him, incredibly polite and accommodating, and dedicated to providing the best possible customer service. On the install date, his guys were very much the same, and took the time to answer all my questions. Craig took the time to ensure everything was clear and hassle-free. Just a terrific experience.

Emergency Same Day Replacement

I usually don't write reviews regardless if I get good service or not, but really, this time Craig went above and beyond what was needed! My old furnace gave up two nights ago, and I texted/called Craig at 8 am, and asked him if we can get the furnace replaced as soon as possible. He worked me in, and got it replaced within 4 hours of me calling him frantically! Approximate amount for the install was ~4500, for the Armstrong 70k BTU furnace w/o the Ontario 250 rebate. Even followed up with me today to ensure the furnace was working properly. I can't thank Craig enough for his services and will be definitely contacting him in the future for my A/C needs!

Again Craig, thanks for saving my a$$!

- J

Trevor
Trevor

Succesful furnace replacement

Just wanted to drop another positive review about Craig and Four Seasons Comfort. Craig is honest and truthful and the installation happened without issue or additional cost. The installers have years of experience and take their job seriously- true professionals. The thing that I found most helpful is that we did not see an emergency furnace replacement coming and every other company out there tries to get you to buy an AC at the same time. Craig said there was no point in purchasing until the Spring anyway, so I was able to defer that side of the cost. I really appreciate him looking out for his customer's best interest, especially at this time of year. Thanks!

Gene S in Mississauga
Gene S in Mississauga

New Furnace & AC

We met Craig at the Toronto Home Show. Spoke to him about a new furnace and AC. He was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. What I appreciated the most was the fact that he didn’t try to sell us something we didn’t need. Installation was done by two gentleman that explained everything they were doing. I would highly recommend Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling.

Dave from Old Toronto
Dave from Old Toronto

Perfect Job!

I have nothing but great things to say about Four Seasons Comfort and their entire team. Craig was timely in his responses, consultative in assessing our needs, and more than competitive with his pricing. His technicians showed up on time, put tarps down to not mess the carpets, rapidly completed the uninstall, and moved the AC installation to a better location outside of our backyard. They did a very neat job drilling the necessary holes through the wall and routing piping and hoses. A limestone foundation under the anti-vibration pad makes the unit look beautiful beside our house. I never thought I'd be saying that about an air conditioner!

The furnace installation went equally smoothly. The technician relocated the new humidifier so you don't smash your shoulder into it everytime you walk pass the furnace. A small thing but it makes a big difference. They know their stuff and apply that knowledge in their work. Rarely have I encountered such professional service technicians. They more than tolerated my many questions and explained everything I needed to know. The whole job was done and the guys were done well before dinnertime.

I'd recommend Four Seasons Comfort in a heartbeat and am grateful that RFD pointed me to them!
Dave Addison

MSiri in Old Toronto
MSiri in Old Toronto

Great for Installation, SERVICE HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE – DO NOT USE

I had an A/C unit installed by Four Season Comfort in Aug 2017. I had a co-worker who had used their services and was happy. As many of the reviews here attest to it was a positive experience. Craig provided and quote quickly, seemed knowledgeable and friendly and the unit was installed within a week of my inquiry. However, that is where my good service ended; I HAVE HAD A BROKEN A/C UNIT FOR 11 WEEKS.
I discovered at this beginning of this summer my new A/C unit was not working. I contacted Craig on May 25th to request a service visit covered by my 5 year service warranty. My service visit was scheduled for two weeks after my initial inquiry after several follow-up requests from me. The technician did not show up during that service visit window and we had to reschedule for a week later. At that time it was determined there was a leak in the coil which needed to be replaced. The technician filled up the refrigerant and told me it would work as good as new but the coil needed to be replaced when the part came in, in about two weeks’ time. However, even with the topped up refrigerant the A/C unit only worked marginally better and I let Craig know I thought there may be a secondary issue. He assured me it was the coil. When the new coil arrived a service visit was scheduled and the technician came out to replace it only to discover during the visit that the new part was damaged and a second coil would have to be ordered. Craig told me it would be two weeks before the new coil would arrive. When the two weeks passed I contacted Craig to find out when the installation could be arranged. He told me the lead time was actually 20 business days not the two weeks he originally told me.
At that time I phoned the A/C manufacturer to ask about the part and I was told my A/C unit had never had its warranty registered with them. I asked Craig about this and in fact he said they neglected to register and he would do so immediately. I followed up several times as he never provided confirmation of the registration at which point he told me he was going to generate a false installation invoice as the warranty could only be registered within 60 days of installation and he did just that despite my telling him I would not be party to any activity that would leave me with an invalid warranty.
When the new coil arrived a few weeks late the technician installed it. Again, the A/C was marginally better but still not great in terms of ability to cool. I let Craig know that it did not seem to be able to cool below about 22C and that when it was cooling it would take several hours to cool 1 or 2 degrees despite my small living space. I restated I thought there may be a secondary issue with the A/C unit. His reply was to say that it was working fine and that if he sent someone out I would have to pay for a service visit as it would not be covered by my service warranty. While he never supplied me with a copy of my service warranty despite my asking for a copy he did send out the same technician who once again altered the refrigerant saying he’d over charged it last time and this could lead to it not cooling properly.
The problem only became worse after that, less cooling. I subsequently contacted Craig who once again told me my malfunctioning A/C unit was fine and he was charging me for the previous service visit. I assured him it was not and he could fix it, replace it or take it out and return my money. He was going to follow up with the technician to determine what the problem was. That was two weeks ago and I have heard nothing. My A/C unit has been broken for 11 weeks, the entirety of the summer so far.
This has inconvenienced me and my family in a number of ways. It has affected our sleep, our dog and we leave town during heatwaves, when we can to get some relief. I’m shocked at this service. I will continue to peruse this issue until I get a working A/C that I paid for in full. I will provide updates here as time progresses. People should know what they are getting themselves into.

Michelle, I'm sorry you are not pleased with our service. We have never had a bad review as we always work hard for our clients. You are the first client that has left us a review like this out of the 100's of online reviews we have. We responded quickly to all your service requests. I do appreciate your frustration with the manufacturer not having the parts to repair your AC but it was out of our control.
Issues that are not warranty can not be done for free. Since we returned to check your AC and it was working perfectly the service call is not covered under warranty and you will have to pay your bill if you want future service.

Rovin
Rovin

AC Install

Had my A/C unit installed today. The guys did a great job and answered all my questions and concerns. Craig had one of his guys assess my AC situation I wanted to move it from the back of the house to the side. I was able to move it after getting electrician (due to my finished basement ) called Craig back and was able to book me in quickly.

Definitely recommend to anyone who's on the fence to change their AC go with Craig!

Thanks for your review Rovin. It's been great working for you.

More about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are your home comfort specialists. We specialize in residential heating, cooling and indoor air purification solutions. We also do custom home HVAC and ducting installations. We will assist you in selecting the home comfort solutions that meet your needs. Whether it's a furnace, an ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Caledon?