Oasis Stamped Concrete

Reviews for Oasis Stamped Concrete

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Love my new Patio.

After spending a lot of time researching companies I finally made the decision to hire Sid and his team to lay a Patio in my backyard. It became clear he is a busy man as it took a little longer than expected to finish the project but I wanted it done right, not right away. And let me tell you, It was worth the wait as Sid and his team did an amazing job and it turned out even better than I had expected. I will be hiring him to do the front of my house next year!! I would definitely Recommend Oasis Stamped Concrete to anyone looking for a top quality job.

Juran in Brampton
Juran in Brampton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

A job well done

Sid and his team did a great job on my stamped concrete project.

I phoned Sid a year ago for an estimate after I moved into my newly built home. He advised me to wait for another year until the foundation settled.

This year, I got in touch with him again and hired his team for my stamped concrete project, which include front entrance, sidewalk, patio and a base for shed (the base for shed is only plain concrete). His team worked diligently and result is fabulous.

I highly recommend his team.

- George

hannah in Vaughan
hannah in Vaughan

Concrete Patio

Our patio is stunning. It was a pleasure dealing with Sid and his team. The team is amiable and always ahead of schedule. Sid is just a text message away, and consistently and promptly answers queries. The three phases of prep, pour, and touch up went as smoothly as could be. Service-oriented, Oasis is highly recommended if you want a team that does everything they say they are going to do.

Cindi Parker in Brampton
Cindi Parker in Brampton

Porch and Backyard

My husband and I, hired Sid and his crew to redo our outdated porch, once we saw the end results we were so amazed and shortly after had them do our backyard. I cannot thank Sid and his team enough for the amazing work on our home.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway

These guys are totally professional and very courteous to there clients from the day they started to when they finished well mannered guys ..... and there attention to detail was far beyond our expectations,,,,,, again thank you for a great experience

Rob in Brampton
Rob in Brampton

Awesome job

Oasis Stamped Concrete just completed our project. They were professional and punctual from beginning to end . They were totally awesome to work with kind. Our driveway and front porch looks amazing and honestly they went beyond our expectations. They also advised us how to maintain our concrete. Thank you again guys.

Rose in San Francisco
Rose in San Francisco
0 reviews Brossard,

STAMPED CONCRETE

I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE TEAM OF OASIS STAMPED CONCRETE.
THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, ON TIME AND DID WHAT THEY PROMISED.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, GREAT JOB GUYS, THANK YOU

Thx u so much

5 STARS!

Sid and his guys are great! They managed to finish the job I had for them not only in a timely manner, but went above and beyond my expectations. Sid made some amazing/helpful suggestions that not only looked fantastic but also saved us a tonne....5 STARS!

Jeremy in Edmonton
Jeremy in Edmonton

Driveway Nightmare

Sid did an awful job on my driveway and backyard. The concrete is crumbling, the colour is disappearing, and portions of the driveway are sinking. I have tried to contact Sid numerous times for help in correcting this problem, he typically ignores my calls until I contact him from a different number, then he brushes me off and promises he will come in the fall. There was 1 summer where he sent his wife and charged me for her to attempt to repair the driveway. She left it looking even worse as shown in the pictures. She applied sealant to the driveway after she hosed it down leaving the sealant bubbly. I have countless pictures to show the terrible work. He will take advantage of you, AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS!!

DO NOT THROUGH SALT ON YOUR STAMPED CONCRETE AND THEN BLAME THE CONTRACTOR ......SOME CLIENTS DO NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE CONTRACTOR WHO NOS BEST ........ SALT EATS THROUGH EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND ......PERIOD WE DI NOT WARRANTY SALT DAMAGE ......WE ADVISE THE CLIENT TO USE CALCIUM ON THE CONCRETE AND SOME DONT TAKE OUR ADVISE .........

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa

Stamped Concrete Patio

Oasis Stamped Concrete delivered exceptional work,advice and assistant to our project. Communicating with Sid was such a breeze. He answered every question I had and provided all the help I needed, very clear he and his crew are extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I recommend Oasis Stamped Concrete to anyone looking for a grounded company that are passionate and reliable for any project they wish to complete.

Thx

More about Oasis Stamped Concrete

concrete contractors, stamped concrete, stamped concrete, concrete steps, stamped steps, stamped steps, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete walkways, stamped concrete walkways, concrete driveways, stamped driveways, stamped driveways, stamped patios, stamped patios, concrete patios, stamped walkways, stamped walkways, concrete walkways, concrete overlays, stamped overlays, stamped overlays, plain concrete, ...