Oasis Stamped Concrete

Reviews for Oasis Stamped Concrete

Arvind B in Brampton
Arvind B in Brampton

Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, and Concrete Contractors

When it comes to interlocking stones and stamped concretes, you can trust Sid and his team. Sid did a job at my place and I am happy that I trusted him. He is excellent and very professional. He completed the job on time. The end result is fantastic as it enhanced the look of my whole house . I definitely would recommend Sid and his team.

Thx so much it was our pleasure working on ur outdoor project

Seena  in Brampton
Seena in Brampton

Concrete

Thank you so much Sid for the awesome job !!! We are truly amazed and love your work, professionalism and punctuality . I would absolutely refer my friends and family to you !! Thank you and wish you and your wonderful team all the best ??.

Thx u

1 review Caledon, ON

stamped project front and back of the house

First and foremost, You can trust Sid. He knows what is needed to be done and does an
excellent job. We are very happy with the end result and highly recommend him and his company, Oasis, to anyone.

coatedsweetness in Brampton
coatedsweetness in Brampton

Drive Way

Sid and his team were very professional. They were efficient and reliable and got the job done on time. Whenever I had any questions or concerns, they were always available. I am extremely happy with the work done on my driveway and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get this type of service done.

Thank you very much.

Stamped concrete for backyard

Sid and his team were great from the get go - starting from the quote request to the finishing of our backyard with some stamped concrete. It was a tight timeline with guest arriving and they were still able to finish the project on time and complete it really well! We would highly recommend this team to everyone!

Jules24 in Brampton
Jules24 in Brampton

Pool Patio

What a great company to deal with and excellent work. They showed up when they said and job was completed on time. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks Sid and team!

Thx so much all the best enjoy

Alvon in Brampton
Alvon in Brampton

Stamped Concrete

Oasis Stamped concrete did an incredible job they responded to my inquire within the same day.
Once I hired them they showed up first thing in the morning and worked with absolute perfection and precision. There attention to detail and standard is unlike anything I have ever seen. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have stamped concrete done on there property.

Linardo Gabrial  in
Linardo Gabrial in

Stamped concrete

Amazing job done in my backyard ... we loved the job it was done on time and by amazing people. The service was awesome. Thank you for the great work guys and we recommend these guys for anyone in need of amazing Concrete job in their homes.

Andrew in Orangeville
Andrew in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Fantasitic Textured walkway completed on time.

I hired Oasis to replace a falling apart walkway in front of my house. It wasn't a big job but the guys from Oasis took care of me like it was a big job. They showed up when they told me they would be there, they completed the job quickly.

As to the finished product, I couldn't be more happy with the look and quality of the work that was completed!

TonyJabroni in Richmond Hill
TonyJabroni in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stamped Concrete

Amazing company! They did my backyard patio as well as my front walkway and the finished outcome was immaculate. Never left a mess on my property and was always polite.

Thx so much for the kind words

More about Oasis Stamped Concrete

concrete contractors, stamped concrete, stamped concrete, concrete steps, stamped steps, stamped steps, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete walkways, stamped concrete walkways, concrete driveways, stamped driveways, stamped driveways, stamped patios, stamped patios, concrete patios, stamped walkways, stamped walkways, concrete walkways, concrete overlays, stamped overlays, stamped overlays, plain concrete, ...