Oasis Stamped Concrete

Reviews for Oasis Stamped Concrete

Computer in Toronto
Computer in Toronto

Commercial Concrete work

We had Sid do some work for our new office location. He was very professional and completed the job which exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this company if you want a quality, long lasting concrete installation.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Satisfied Concrete Customer!

Hello, I hired Sid to take care of my driveway and sides of the home. Job was very reasonably priced compared to others and quality was very good. I looked at some of Oasis's previous jobs as well and compared with other vendors and decided to go with Sid and I'm glad i did. Customer service is excellent and follow up post payment is amazing.

Monze in Brampton
Monze in Brampton

Concrete

Speechless. Too angry to even comment.
Stay away from this company
No such things as a guarantee. Doesn’t answer my calls. I think he has blocked all my contact numbers.

shani in Brampton
shani in Brampton

stamp concrete is cracking and fading

Oasis Stamp concrete did my entrance and the side of the house 5 years ago and never showed up as promised to spray it every year, now my concrete is all discoloured and cracks, we had to pay a slab lifter as the concrete leveling drop in two part of the cement, over 6000 dollars later we are still not happy with this Sydney. I would never recommend it to anyone. When he took the job he mentioned taking care of us. But only showed about 4 years after just once to spray and coat it. Now we have a terrible entrance way. I have called them many times but no response at all.. Extremely disappointed.

Sarah in Scarborough
Sarah in Scarborough

Amazing front driveway

Had Sid and his team do our front driveway. Its been over a year and no issues. Sid even came by a year later to make sure all was good and did a little touch ups. Thanks Sid and Oasis!!!

More about Oasis Stamped Concrete

concrete contractors, stamped concrete, stamped concrete, concrete steps, stamped steps, stamped steps, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete walkways, stamped concrete walkways, concrete driveways, stamped driveways, stamped driveways, stamped patios, stamped patios, concrete patios, stamped walkways, stamped walkways, concrete walkways, concrete overlays, stamped overlays, stamped overlays, plain concrete, ...
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Brampton?