AMAR-Electric

Electricians

Reviews for AMAR-Electric

Whole house, new build

Great electricians to work with. Arthur wired my entire house and installed all my light fixtures. He is honest, responsive, patient and diligent to a fault. I am a very happy customer!

thank you Bala, has been a real pleasure working with you,i am glad that the you are happy with the outcome of the work

Paula Ehlers in Brampton
Paula Ehlers in Brampton

Renovation, rewiring and potlights

Artur just rewired a portion of my house, installed new potlights, and did everything electrical that I needed for my renovation project. His work is outstanding! He was very knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and efficient, and he displayed truly skilled workmanship in what turned out to be a challenging house to work on. He was also very kind and patient about explaining things to me as the non-electrician homeowner, and he went out of his way to find cost effective solutions that fit my reno schedule. The new potlights are beautiful! I highly recommend Artur to anyone who needs an electrician. Out of ten available stars for rating, I would give him twenty if I could.

Harry
Harry

Hotel Electrical work

Artur ran the main power for the elevator. Work was clean, efficient, and on time.

thanks Harry,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

House Reno - Electrical Contract

I enjoyed working with Amar Electric. Artur was very good, suggesting things that I should do. They were very professional and performed the work in a timely manner.

Anthony D

Thank you Anthony,it was a pleasure working together,looking forward to future projects

DLGregory06
DLGregory06
1 review Burlington, ON

Installing new electric panel

The electrical panel at the house I bought in 2016 was at capacity and I needed to extend it to allow capacity for a hot tub. Amar Electric upgraded the panel to a 200 amp to allow for that to happen. They were very respectful of my time and completed the work in a timely fashion. Artur kept me informed at all stages regarding where he was in the timeline, when the City would come in to do the inspection and once that was completed, sent me the certificate as proof via e-mail.

I have used Amar Electric several times in both a professional capacity and in my own home.

They are extremely trustworthy and I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to do any work.

Thank you very much Deb, this means a lot to us,even though we did not do anything special, just our job....

Ed
Ed

Renovation

Arthur had did the entire electric wiring for my renovation. He installed heated floors in 2 bathrooms, wired and install low-profile LED pot lights for my bedroom, living room, kitchen, and office. He is very knowledgeable on lighting, he gave me recommendations on how many pot lights I required to to light each room efficiently.
He also updated my electrical panel and passed wiring to insure that I had the correct wattage for what I was going to use. He guarantees his work. When one of the breakers failed he replaced it for free. He is honest and keeps the appointments he makes.

I hired him again to replace the cap for the clevis when a wind storm torn down the Hydro wire coming into my house.

Thank you Ed, we are glad that the outcome met your expectations,

Lisa
Lisa

Changed electrical box

Artur worked very fast. Did a great job, and was very good on pricing. I would 100% recommend him on any work you need done.

elis_tarelli
elis_tarelli

Electrical.

I have worked with this company many times and I was extremely pleased and satisfied with their quality and prices.
They showed me what it means to put me a priority. A very reliable professional crew that are very knowledgeable and very clean.
I trust me family's safety to AMAR-ELECTRICAL

thank you Elis,always a pleasure working together.

Annette E.
Annette E.

Residential updating

The superlative, on schedule, comprehensive, detailed, informed, solution based work of this company and its outstanding consultative team approach as well as its very thorough product knowledge of the newest and most advisable technological/electrical installation options from direct to remote system options was outstanding both in all installed work as well as in fit and coordination with all our other trades. This contractor out shone all our other trades in a very very demanding installation. They deserve five stars, the very highest praise and thanks. We recommend them in their reliability, integrity and summative expertise for any job or task!

thank you Annette,always a pleasure working with you.

gilda
gilda

Main floor and second complete renovation and basement lighting upgrade

It was a pleasure to work with AMAR-Electric. Their service was immediate. They worked efficiently accurately and fairly. They also followed all safety requirements and obtained the necessary inspection reports needed. I will continue to use their services in the future.

Thank you Gilda, always a pleasure working with you,
regards
Artur Nurja

More about AMAR-Electric

AMAR-Electric has been serving GTA Area customers since 2003. With over 10 years of experience mostly commercial-residential and fire alarm systems we have created our brand of perfectionism. Some of our highlights include: panel upgrades, new wiring and additions, code correction, power & lighting design, hot tubs, periodic inspections etc. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?