Pete The Electrician

Iva in Eston
Iva in Eston
1 review Eston, SK

Trace loose connection

I am not a full time resident of Calgary and on a recent trip there, I discovered that my home had a whole electrical circuit that did not seem to be working. I assumed it was a circuit breaker problem although it was not flipping the breaker so wasn't really sure. I called Pete the Electrician because I had actually just gotten Pete the Plumber out and heard their add on the phone recording. I was able to get an appointment for the next am. They sent Wade and he was on time and very helpful. He checked and confirmed that it was not in fact a probelm with the breaker but that it must be a connectionproblem. So after MUCH sleuthing and testing of connections he found a simple ground wire that was barely loose in an outlet that I would never have guessed was even tied in with that circuit line. He was really great and informative and solved my problem. I would definitely recommend Pete the Electrician.