Comfi Carpets Ltd

Reviews for Comfi Carpets Ltd

Emily from Mississauga
Emily from Mississauga

Re carpet staircase

It all began when I thought that I could re-carpet my own stairs... When a friend of mine recommended that I contact Comfi Interiors for an estimate. From the moment that I called in it felt like I was talking to an old friend. They came out within a week to take stair measurements and came back in 2 weeks for installation. The cost was for my townhouse where there are multiple stairs. The guys were on time, friendly, thorough and professional. When they left, you would have never known that the carpets were re-done (except for the fact that they are much more modern and high quality) Joe and the rest of his team are absolutely fantastic and I would be thrilled to recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Emily. You were a pleasure to do business with.
Enjoy your new carpet. Norah @ Comfi

Bryce-Mississauga
Bryce-Mississauga

Carpeting

The speed at which the carpet was installed was impressive. Very professional installer and the work was excellent! The basement now looks complete.

I have recommended Comfi to at least 6 others.

Thanks so much and hope you are enjoying your basement. Thanks also for recommending us to others. Norah @ Comfi

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Milton?