Hidri Contracting

Toronto ON M4A 1Y5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in North York  >  Hidri Contracting

Reviews for Hidri Contracting

jlarcina

I renovated two basement rooms down to the studs and removed a wall to convert it into one room. Yiber was very attentive and helpful, and kept this job as a priority and got things done on time. His teams were clean and quick and he and always came to inspect the work of any subcontractors and make sure things were done right.

Thank you for the great review.

Karen

We wanted to transform our partially finished, 1970s-style basement into a bright, livable space that we could potentially use as an in-law suite. We met with several contractors, but we were impressed by Ylber's attention to our whole house. He saw the potential to fix other ongoing issues in our house as part of the basement reno. For example, our second-floor rooms were always cold in the winter, so Ylber recommended several solutions that could be carried out while the basement walls and ceilings were being installed. And we really liked his collaborative approach to the design of the space. He was very patient and made sure we ended up with the space we wanted.
In addition to Ylber's crew of workers (all lovely guys), our reno required the work of a heating/cooling contractor, electrician, and asbestos removal company. The people he worked with were all top-notch, and brought expertise and professionalism to the job. They arrived at our house punctually at the established times, and worked diligently until the work was complete.
Price-wise, his estimate was competitive with the other contractors we spoke with, and we stayed within our budget. There were no surprise costs, and Ylber made sure we were absolutely satisfied before accepting final payment for the work.
Overall, it was a pleasure working with Ylber. He's an honest, friendly, resourceful guy, who clearly enjoys his work and takes pride in it. I have recommended him to numerous friends, neighbors, and colleagues, and would not hesitate to hire him again myself.

Thank you Karen for this great review , it was a pleasure working with you.

Elliott

We were looking for someone to build a trap door to close off our basement to keep costs down and create a layer of privacy. Ylber and his team were wonderful at providing solutions and came over promptly to do the work. The result is fantastic, customized work and it's helped us create a better use of our space. Thank you Ylber!

Hi Elliott,
Thanks for the great review,wish all the best to you .

s1lawlor

We have been very happy with the entire process while working with Hidri Contracting. The job started approximately two weeks early, which for us was perfect. Everyone that came to the house to work was professional, courteous and friendly. Most days began around 8 am and ended around 4:30 pm. Many weekends different trades would be in to complete extra work. This allowed the work to remain moving at a good pace, as there were very few days where no work occurred.

Ylber was very accommodating and accepting of any questions or modifications that came up throughout the process. He was always available by phone and was most often at the job site to oversee the progress.

The total project time ended up to be about 7 weeks in length.

I would highly recommend Hidri Contracting for another renovation without hesitation.

Hi Kate and Shawn,
It was such a pleasure working with you and happy to hear that you enjoyed our crews! We hope you are loving your newly renovated basement.
Thank you again for your business.

Jason in Toronto, ON

What started out as an idea for a small porch enclosure expanded to include an update to our kitchen and upstairs siding replacement and insulation. Throughout the process, Ylber was outstanding to work with and his craftsmanship is second to none. He is very honest and dedicated to his customers and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. The results were excellent as you can see in the before and after photos and on time as quoted!

We would highly recommend Ylber and his team to any project - large or small!

Hi Jason,
Thank you for the great review,it was a pleasure completing your project and thank you again for sharing your thoughts.
Hidri

We were delighted with the bathroom Ylber renovated for us. His workmanship is professional and his attention to detail and the finishing remarkable. Right from the start, it was a pleasure doing business with Yber. He was most helpful in many ways, offered practical suggestions, the price he quoted us was reasonable and, above all, he is a fair man extremely proud of the professional work he does. He and his team do most of the work, but he also works with a team of skilled tradesmen (electrician, plumber, tiler, etc.) It was difficult to remove a heavy cast-iron bathtub from our 70+ year old bathroom, but Ylber’s team did a great job; they were tidy and protected our property well. We consider ourselves fortunate to have come across Ylber and will not hesitate to recommend his company, Hidri Contracting, to friends and family. In fact, we have asked him to do a few other jobs for us.

Thank you Sergio for the great review,you and your wife were very kind to me . I wish you and your wife all the best.
Thanks

Jeniele

I needed to remodel my basement in order to create more practical living space - I added a bedroom, office and 3 piece bathroom. I also re-located the laundry room, changed the floors, ceiling, and re-did the walls.

Everyone at Hidri Contracting was professional, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. The project was on time and on budget as promised.

I had an extremely positive experience and would confidently recommend Hidri to anyone looking to undergo a home renovation.

Jeniele

Hi Jeniele,
Thanks for this great review, it was a pleasant working with you and what a great space you have now.

Adam P in Toronto

After having my basement completely gutted last fall, I searched HomeStars for a contractor to rebuild it starting with the laundry room. It was a relatively small job, and the majority of contractors I contacted would not return my call or offer me a quote. However, Hidri Contracting came to the rescue, and foreman Ylber came by the house to take a look and offer some suggestions. His right-hand man Lawrence, a highly-skilled carpenter, did an EXCELLENT job framing + drywalling, and Ylber is an expert tile installer. I am very picky and must say I was pleased on all fronts with the work and their ability to go the extra mile at my request. Things turned out so well that I decided to have them back this spring to completely finish the rest of the basement: framing, insulating, drywalling, tape/mudding + priming, then rebuilding the bathroom: installing new tile, new toilet + vanity. I’ll let the before and after pics speak for themselves. Thanks Ylber + team for a job well done!

Hi Adam,
Thanks for sharing our experience in this review, and enjoy your basement!

Nancy

Ylber did an amazing job on our bathroom! This was our first big renovation - Ylber was so helpful from the very beginning with organizing/advising our complete bathroom reno and we had great communication throughout the entire project. He and his assistant were always prompt, professional, easy to work with, and very efficient. Happily, as we only have one bathroom in our condo unit, everything was completed ahead of schedule. Ylber works hard & cares about his work - he was here every day to work on our reno himself and we're thoroughly impressed with his craftsmanship - especially the floor & bath tiles, which look incredible! We love our new bathroom!! We will definitely be contacting Hidri Contracting for our future projects.

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for this awesome review. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom.

ICEMANDAN22
1 review Whitby, ON

When I bought my home in Whitby, I knew that because of the mold in the grout that I had to completely renovate the bathroom. I got YLbet's name from another contractor I had used years ago. He gave me a very detailed quote outlining all the work to be done. He began work shortly after I approved the job. They did an amazing job and the bathroom is beyond even my expectations. I am so happy with the bathroom and the quality of all the workmanship. They are so nice to work with, I felt like it was a family member doing the work. I wish I could upload a picture so you could see how nice everything is. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for the great review Danny, I'm so happy that we met your expectation and you made us feel like home .

More about Hidri Contracting

We are professional home renovators providing high quality home renovations services in Toronto, GTA and across Ontario Canada.
Hidri Contracting brings an unprecedented knowledge and skill level to any home renovation projects,Bathroom, Kitchen,Basement Renovation, General Construction.We also handle everything else related to your home construction and renovation needs.Our focus has been on smaller,trendy renovations such as, Bathroom,Kitchen and Basement Renovations.
Your Home - Your Most Important Investment.
Our Company is teamed up with a group of experienced and talented consultants that will provide a one- stop place for all your design and building permit needs.Architectural Services will assist you with building permits that will enhance your porch, deck, garage, basement, kitchen, bathroom, or the house overall. Services cover also such delicate matters as Stop Work Order, Order to Comply, Zoning Reviews, Land Severance, Committee of Adjustment Applications, and Ontario Municipal Board Applications.
Our Structural Consultant can provide services that vary in size and complexity, from just evaluating an existing building and providing the Owner with necessary documentation as required by City Officials and Ontario Building Code to designing structural components of a new building.

Our Services: