C Plus Roofing

Eric
Eric
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing New Roof!

I got quotes from the top 5 rated roofing companies on Homestars Google Reviews, etc...

C Plus offered everything I was looking for at a fair price! Now, 2 of neighbours have also signed with him.

Here's a few reasons why I picked C-Plus:

1. Jacky (owner) prides himself on doing quality roofs, doesn't upsell, and is on the roof with his team the entire time
2. Every job includes a quality roof install (ridge caps, 6 nails per shingle, ice/water shield, gutter cleaning, new vents, etc...). No shortcuts!
3. C-plus includes a workmanship warranty beyond the manufacturer shingle warranty

BONUS: I signed with Jacky on a Wednesday and unfortunately had a water leak Friday morning due to a severe storm. I called Jacky and he moved me up to the next business day with clear skies to replace the roof instead of waiting another week. Wow! Great Customer Service!

Thank you Jacky and the C Plus Team!

cli
cli

The team arrived on time and was professional and efficient in their work, finishing within the same day. They are friendly, thorough, and organized with the entire process (removing the old shingles, waterproofing, and installation). Everything was cleaned up well at the end, and they demonstrated extra care in protecting our house's windows and patio tiles during their work.

rsalvo09
rsalvo09
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Roof

We just had C Plus Roofing install our new roof and we are very happy with the workmanship and how it looks. It was a pleasure dealing with Jacky. He returned all our calls promptly and the price quoted was reasonable. His crew were very efficient, arriving on time, cleaning up well when finished and completing the work by the time specified. I would definitely recommend C Plus Roofing.

Ed
Ed
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Roof Replacement

C Plus Roofing was recommended to us by our neighbor and they did not disappoint. Jacky, was always quick to respond, knowledgeable and friendly. From the initial quotation and consultation, to accommodating our schedule, and completing the job within one day; we found the entire process and service to be very professional. We’re very satisfied with our new roof and would highly recommend C Plus Roofing to anyone.

Colin
Colin
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Replaced the Shingles on our house roof.

A very efficient team of workers who did a good job. And they cleaned up and left the place very neat and tidy.

Yuan
Yuan

Roof Replacement

Jacky's team was fast, efficient and thorough in replacing my roof. Jacky made the whole process very easy, and was easy to communicate with. His team was in and out in 4 hours, and left my property very clean. I'm very satisfied with the work.

gilliank
gilliank
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof

C Plus roofing did an A plus job! Jacky and his crew were efficient, professional and hardworking. They protected all of the outdoor elements (windows, plants, air conditioners) and moved anything that could be damaged. Throughout the process, I got pictures and updates of what was going on above. From the first contact with Jacky at C Plus Roofing, until the end, the experience was excellent and communication outstanding. I felt like I was leaving my home in capable and professional hands. Moreover, that they treated the job as if it was one of their own homes. I can’t thank them enough. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

gzhong
gzhong
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Very professional team. They have done a great job replacing my roof, and cleaned debris after the job.

avelino in Toronto
avelino in Toronto

replace asphalt shingles

Jacky was hired to replaced the shingles on my roof and I was surprised how they finished so fast yet so perfectly done. The job was very professional and very neat. They replaced some of the rotted board to a new one and he ( Jacky ) didn't even charged me any extra money. I highly recommend c plus roofing for the excellent job they have done.

jssimon25
jssimon25

Roof

Showed up before time great job finished before the rain came, worked well. Looks great. Thanks

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts