C Plus Roofing

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

jssimon25
jssimon25

Roof

Showed up before time great job finished before the rain came, worked well. Looks great. Thanks

Rick
Rick
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing replacement

Jacky, was professional, punctual and delivered what he promised.
His quote was considerably better than the others I received for the same materials and there were no "surprises" on the day of installation.
His crew knew what they were doing and set to work as soon as they arrived.
My only issue was with the caulking around the flashings, but these guy's are roofers, not professional caulkers.
Over all, an excellent job and I would recommend Jacky and his crew !!
Rick - in Richmond Hill

Bogdan
Bogdan

Jacky form C Roofing was very prompt with the response on the quote request for our roof replacement, following up as promised with the details and the written contract. His team is very organized and efficient. With no extra cost, Jacky has installed an additional vent for a bathroom exhaust that was done improperly years before. He has also painted the exhaust pipes (including the furnace exhaust) making the whole roof looking good when the work was completed. We have discussed openly the state of the decking plywood and conclude in good faith that there is no need for replacement of any sheet. Once the work was done, the crew cleaned up the premises. The next day I went up on the roof and spotted couple visible nail heads (not sealed). I sent Jacky a message and the whole crew came back few days later addressing all my requests (no major issues). Jacky has an effective team. He runs the business genuinely with great customer service.

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Professionals from start to finish

Professionals from start to finish. Jacky supplied a estimate in a professional and timely matter. He quickly replied to all questions we had and answered them thoroughly. The estimate was professional and easy to understand, Listing all that was included along with any extras add on's that were available at an extra cost.

The team showed up bright and early on schedule and got right to work. They made sure to move anything off of our back deck that might get damaged, and put them right back where they were at the end of the day.

We were unable to be home while the work was being done, and Jacky was kind enough to send progress pictures via text, to show his progress.

At the end of the job, clean up was such that we didn't even know that they were there, except we had a shiny new roof.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Robin
Blackthorn Drive
Maple,ON

Thanks for your appreciation and we are appreciate your business

okpysh
okpysh

Re-roof

Excellent adherence to agreed schedule. The workers are professional, courteous, respectful, and paid attention to detail. The property was left clean and undamaged. Excellent workmanship. It was a pleasure to work with Jacky.

Michelle
Michelle

New roof

I had my roof replaced by C plus roofing . Jacky and his team were on time and very professional . protecting the areas around the house .They finsihed the job and did an excellent clean up as well. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who needs effecient roofing work done .

Thornhill ,Michelle

Thanks for your appreciation and we are appreciate your business

Nitan
Nitan

Thank you for Roof repair. You are a man of your word.

I had Jacky come by in January to give me a quote for my roof.
He back in April to complete the job. Now that he could see the full roof without snow, he realized the job was bigger than he projected. Not only did he do a great Job, he only charged me what we originally agreed upon.
Thank you Jacky, you are truly a man of your word. I would love to refer you to anyone with confidence.

Nitan.

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Excellent work and excellent customer service.

I contacted Jacky for a roof repair. He responded immediately, and he and his team showed up swiftly on a cold day.

They quickly identified the issue, clearly presented it using pictures they took, and gave me a detailed description of what needed to be done, along with a very reasonable estimate. Jacky and his team completed the repair the same day, and went above and beyond the required repair. They took pictures afterwards showing exactly what had been done.

I highly recommend C-Plus roofing.

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business.

Perry
Perry
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Customer Service

My brother highly recommended Jacky who replaced his roof a few years ago. I had a few quotes. His quote was not the highest or lowest but fair.
I also read the reviews on homestars so we made the right decision to hire him and his very efficient crew.
They did a great job and we couldn't be more pleased.
I contacted him after to take a look at something very minor that I noticed and I mentioned if he could come by in the spring before he got busy again. He replied "I'll come by now". It was January but he came and jumped on the roof and took care of everything.
I was so impressed at his concern for his customer and reacting as quickly as he did. Jacky is a gentlemen and provides great customer service.
I have and will continue to recommend Jacky to my friends and family.

Thank you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business.

David
David

Roofing inspection

Jacky did a roofing inspection at my place and I was impressed by his customer service, professionalism and great work ethics. I definitely recommend his services.

Thanks you for your appreciation, and we are appreciated your business.

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts