C Plus Roofing

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

Michelle
Michelle

New roof

I had my roof replaced by C plus roofing . Jacky and his team were on time and very professional . protecting the areas around the house .They finsihed the job and did an excellent clean up as well. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who needs effecient roofing work done .

Thornhill ,Michelle

Thanks for your appreciation and we are appreciate your business

Nitan
Nitan

Thank you for Roof repair. You are a man of your word.

I had Jacky come by in January to give me a quote for my roof.
He back in April to complete the job. Now that he could see the full roof without snow, he realized the job was bigger than he projected. Not only did he do a great Job, he only charged me what we originally agreed upon.
Thank you Jacky, you are truly a man of your word. I would love to refer you to anyone with confidence.

Nitan.

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Excellent work and excellent customer service.

I contacted Jacky for a roof repair. He responded immediately, and he and his team showed up swiftly on a cold day.

They quickly identified the issue, clearly presented it using pictures they took, and gave me a detailed description of what needed to be done, along with a very reasonable estimate. Jacky and his team completed the repair the same day, and went above and beyond the required repair. They took pictures afterwards showing exactly what had been done.

I highly recommend C-Plus roofing.

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business.

Perry
Perry
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Customer Service

My brother highly recommended Jacky who replaced his roof a few years ago. I had a few quotes. His quote was not the highest or lowest but fair.
I also read the reviews on homestars so we made the right decision to hire him and his very efficient crew.
They did a great job and we couldn't be more pleased.
I contacted him after to take a look at something very minor that I noticed and I mentioned if he could come by in the spring before he got busy again. He replied "I'll come by now". It was January but he came and jumped on the roof and took care of everything.
I was so impressed at his concern for his customer and reacting as quickly as he did. Jacky is a gentlemen and provides great customer service.
I have and will continue to recommend Jacky to my friends and family.

Thank you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business.

David
David

Roofing inspection

Jacky did a roofing inspection at my place and I was impressed by his customer service, professionalism and great work ethics. I definitely recommend his services.

Thanks you for your appreciation, and we are appreciated your business.

Saitama
Saitama

Fantanstic Worksmanship and Customer Service.
C Plus roofing responded to my roofing repair very swiftly, they arrived on time and was honest about the repairs that was needed to to be done. They also climbed to the roof to take pictures of the repair area Before they started the job so I would be well aware of the fixes. The before and after photos shows precisely their reliability and service.

Highly recommend them to anyone that requires Roofing to be done.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Roof Replacement

C-Plus was amazing! Work was professional, kept my property safe and clean. Completed the work in one day for a large complex roof design.
I would recommend C Plus Roofing to everyone that requires a super professional work to be completed.

jswollner
jswollner
1 review North York, ON

New roof

An excellent job quickly done with special attention to care for garden plants and cleanliness of our property. Courteous staff addressed all our concerns.
I would recommend them highly.

Jonathan
Jonathan
2 reviews Montréal,

Roof Replacement

Jacky and team did a great job, finished in a day and were very thorough with the clean up and inspection afterward. Would definitely recommend their services!

Thanks you for appreciation and we are appreciated your business

adamshome
adamshome

New Roof Shingles

I contacted C-Plus roofing to replace my roof shingles as I had seen them working on several other houses in the neighborhood and the owners were quite happy with their work.
Jacky showed up and discussed the options and gave me a quite reasonable price, I found him to be skilled, professional and eager to please.
Jacky and his team showed up at the scheduled time and competed the job quickly and efficiently and did an excellent job in the cleanup of my property.
I would definitely use C-Plus roofing again and would highly recommend them. Thank you guys! Great job!

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts