C Plus Roofing

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

Don
Don

Roof Replacement

Jacky responded quickly to my request for an assessment and delivered a very professional estimate and a reasonable price. The work was more complete (full underlayment) and complete than the last replacement I had about 20 years ago and for only marginally more money. The team were really diligent and respectful of my property. I can't imagine the job being done better. I just wish I'd been able to use them 20 years ago.

Maria
Maria

Roof replacement (Markham)

C Plus roofing - 5 star from start to finish!
We decided on C Plus after meeting with many roofers. We found Jacky to be professional, honest, and very competitive. He provided us with a written estimate detailing work to be completed, time frame, quality of shingles and warranty on workmanship.
Jacky and his team completed the work in one day. We were very impressed with their exceptional work ethic and the respect and care they showed for our property. They covered their work area and left the property as clean as they found it. Jacky has an excellent reputation and is well deserved of a 5 star rating. He delivers on his promises and commitments. We highly recommend C Plus Roofing.

Radu
Radu

Roof replacement

After talking and getting estimations from multiple contractors, I settled on two of them. Spoke with Jacky over the phone and the same day he sent me a quotation , with the roof profile and a full explanation of what will be done as part of the replacement process. The next day he came over and we discussed the details. He answered all my questions, walk me through the options and we agreed on a price and date. A big factor in making my decision was the 10 year workmanship warranty that came with the job. They have been in this business long enough to make sure they'll honour the warranty, unlike those contractors that are nowhere to be found when you need them back.
Jacky and his team of five showed up at 8.30 AM sharp as we agreed and started to work on installing the tarps and protecting plywoods around the house. That was one of my major concerns, as I have spent a lot of time and effort in my front and back garden and I know these jobs can get messy. Unlike other contractors who were dropping the old shingles all over the place, they did a pretty neat job of dumping them directly in the trailer and I wasn't able to spot any stray shingles anywhere around the house. They were working continuously and the job was done at 4 PM, after which they cleaned everything up. They even fixed my backyard door lock , without even me asking for it (not a big deal of course, but these little details make me think that they're very thorough with everything they do). All in all it was a very smooth experience and I highly recommend Jacky and his team for any roof jobs

A.Zand
A.Zand

C Plus Roofing is indeed five Star in roofing business

We are truly pleased in dealing with Cplus Roofing. Few weeks ago, they did a new roof for us in Richmond Hill. Jacki with his good attitude, pleasant manner and high level of professionalism along with his capable team did a great job in our house. Everything went very smoothly as they were very organized, clean and skillful. Jaki's customer service is absoloutely great. He is very patient,punctual and provides you a timely manner service, He further provided us proper documentation for warranty which I believe it is very important.I am highly recommending CPlus Roofing company. Once again, Thank you Jacki, Keep on with a good job.

debra
debra

Roof repair and gutter replacement

My husband and I are very pleased with the repair done and the new eaves trough. I would recommend jacky and his crew for any roofing work needed done. They are efficient and very professional.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Roof Job

C Plus Roofing did a great job on my roof.
Excellent customer service, 10 year warranty on workmanship, full safety compliance and proper PPE.
Very reasonable pricing, fast efficient crew (in/out one day).
Property was left undamaged and clean.

Arturs in Toronto
Arturs in Toronto

Shingle Replacement

Jacky and his team were very professional and competent throughout the process. All inquiries were promptly handled. They replaced my roof covering with the better Owens Corning Duration shingles as well as the badly worn plywood where necessary. I confirmed that they used at least 6 nails on each shingle. They also redid the faulty flashing in some areas and my bathroom fan venting as it was not done properly in the past. Workers were very neat and careful. Their pricing is competitive. I highly recommend C Plus Roofing.

Teddy from Toronto from Thornhill
Teddy from Toronto from Thornhill

Skylight replacement

We had a leak from our skylight. Jacky came to asses the problem the same day we called. The very next day we got a quote and accepted it. Jacky & his crow are very polite, easy to work with, punctual and they did an amazing job installing our new skylights. Everything was cleaned and removed by the company. I will definitely hire them to replace my roof and I strongly recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

TOTALLY RELIABLE

We would like to thank Jacky and his crew for their prompt response, reasonable fees, friendly service, and excellent skills. In brief, we like the look of our new roof, and they truly did a good job. Thank you, Jacky.

Rena in Toronto
Rena in Toronto

New Roof

My mom needed a new roof and Jacky responded quickly to our request back in May 2020. His pricing was fair and was extremely professional to deal with. He kept me highly informed, and his brochure provided excellent detail. He answered all questions and stayed in touch until he could start the work. The work was completed efficiently and the team was polite and the clean up was fantastic! I highly recommend Jacky and will use him when it's time to replace our roof!

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts