C Plus Roofing

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

Bruno Puglio in Mississauga
Bruno Puglio in Mississauga

Roof shingles

Jacky came out within three hours of my calling him and four others on Civic/Simcoe day. As i write, this Jacky has already completed the job, while none of the others have yet gotten around to returning my call.
Before Jacky began work he inspected the entire roof to ensure that not only was the offending leak dealt with, but also that other potential issues were addressed. Jacky did a great job, at a great price. I unhesitatingly recommend him for any roofing job, large or small.
Bruno

Hi Bruno

Jason E.
Jason E.

Quality Service - Very Clean

Jacky and his team were very efficient and professional. They took many pictures of the work they did to show me progress. They left my place nearly spotless as they took the time to clean up all the debris and nails from the lawn. They replaced my entire roof, shed and awning shingles in just over a day. Jacky made sure I was satisfied with the work before his team left. Highly recommend this team!

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciate your business.

AMAZING. JACKY & HIS TEAM WERR SO HELPFUL & EFFICIENT.

Jacky and his team did the job in a day, provided me with warranty certificate, was very helpful from call to completion. Would recommend C PLUS ROOFING JUST BECAUSE OF THEM!

Barry Snyder in Markham
Barry Snyder in Markham

Roof Replacement Par Excellence

It was a pleasure dealing with Jacky and his crew. They were very personable, professional and conscientious, taking pride in their work and trade. After they left, my grounds were cleaner than before they came. Their workmanship was exceptional and they were very easy to talk to. I would like to thank Jacky and his crew for looking after us. I highly recommend them.

Thanks you for appreciation and we appreciate your business.

Michael
Michael

Roof Replacement

Great customer service, owner operator. Very friendly, responsive and honest. Workmanship is top notch, and care for my surrounding areas was handled with the outmost care. No debris left behind at all! Price was great too!

Thanks you for appreciation and we appreciate your business.

Shed reroofing

Excellent service by this team again. This is the second time we’ve used them and we are always impressed with the efficient and friendly service. Always fair priced and gets the job done, hassle free. We always refer them to our friend and family.

Re-shingle Roof

C Plus Roofing has done 2 re-shingle projects on two separate properties and am very satisfied with the results. Jacky and his crew are professional, courteous and very competent. The workmanship is outstanding, and the clean-up afterwards is amazing.

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciate your business

1 review Caledon, ON

Shingles for my house

C plus roofing was efficient, professional, and clean.
We’re very happy with their work and would highly recommend!

Frems in Toronto
Frems in Toronto
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof repair - missing/damaged shingles

Excellent quality and speed. Our house had missing and damaged shingles from animals - I've sent a photo of the roof color and 1 hour later Jacky was on site and within half an hour, the roof was repaired. Courteous and friendly service, he also inspected the rest of the roof to make sure everything is ok and trimmed some branches to avoid further damage. You can see the before and after photos.

SM
SM
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Skylight replacement

I had the first meeting with Jacky and a very fair estimate. I upped the job from repairing sky lights to replacing them and his quote was still much better than others.
He came out early a couple of days ago alone because of the social distance issue and stayed hours to finish the job.
I was so grateful considering I had that leak for a couple of months.
He is very easy to communicate with as well.
I would Highly recommend this company.

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts