C Plus Roofing

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

urmila
urmila

Service

C plus roofing immediately came to my rescue! Because of the bad ice/ rain storm there was a leak in my garage. I called C plus roofing and they came to my house in the bad weather and climbed up to the icy rooftop and quickly found the problem and solved the leaking!! Thanks to there speedy response and expertise they solved my problem and prevented any further damage! Thanks you for all your help!!

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business

Darrin E.
Darrin E.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New roof.

The workers came and were very efficient and courteous. Dealing with Jacky was easy. A very good and thorough job. They did my neighbor s house and I have recommended them more than once already. The cost was also very reasonable. All the neighbors were even impressed.

Thanks you for your comment and we are appreciated your business

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

New roof on house and shed

I used C Plus Roofing last fall as half of the roof on my house needed replacing as well as a section of my shed roof. All the roofers I contacted were very busy but Jacky was able to come by and give me a quote right away and told me he could probably fit me in between jobs. His quote was very reasonable and it didn't take too long for him to contact me with a time that his crew would be able to come fix my roof. They completed the work in about 4 hours and cleaned up quickly and left. The only thing I would say that could have been better was that they left a little bit of a mess near my shed but other than that they did great.

I would definitely call them when I need to replace the rest of my roof!

Thanks you for your comment and we are appreciated your business

imgkhan
imgkhan

Roof replacement

Great and fast job! Very professional workmanship and knowledge of products. Will definitely recommend their service.

Thanks your for your comments and we are appreciated your business

Gabriel
Gabriel

Roof replacement

I called C plus Roofing and Jacky based on reviews for a roof replacement.
I’m am happy to confirm their reputation is well deserved. Jacky an his team did an overall great job, showing excellent workmanship, fast and efficient work, leaving the job place very clean. Actually Jacky did an extra quick repair on one bathroom vent without extra charging me and offered a few recommendations in terms of attic insulation.
Very highly recommended...thanks again !

I am glad you like our service and workmanship. We are appreciated your business.

Sharon in Woodbridge
Sharon in Woodbridge

Repair Roof / Rapid Response

Thanks to Jacky, our neighourhood squirrels failed to invade our attic. He was called in the am and had quickly completed the repair within a couple of hours. He was friendly, professional and quick to help.

Thanks you for appreciation and we are appreciated your business

John in Scarborough
John in Scarborough

Roof wind turbine vent replacement

Jacky came to replace my old noisy wind turbine vents. He was very helpful, answered all my questions when I called him initially for a quote, and was flexible on arranging a date for the installation. On the day of the job, he was punctual, professional, and did a great, thorough job. I am very happy to now have a go-to company for all my roofing needs. I highly recommend C Plus and Jacky to anyone requiring roof work.

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business

Carol in Stouffville
Carol in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Very happy with the service provided. Very responsive.

Today was a winter morning and we woke up to dripping sound coming from the roof. Upon inspecting the attic we discovered a big hole on the roof, as a ventilation hood was blown off. I searched on HomeStars for a roofing company with good review. C Plus Roofing was my choice.

I called and left a message. Jacky called me back very quickly. After describing the problem to him, he told me he can be at my home before noon. It was an emergency as there was only a constrained time with suitable weather for repair - freezing rain and snow were expected in the afternoon.

Jacky arrived on time. Fixed my roof. I am very relieved and a happy customer.

Thanks you for your appreciation. We are appreciated your business

fiona.mcconville
fiona.mcconville
1 review Whitby, ON

All the reviews are true - amazing company, excellent service, very reasonable price. Jackie was a pleasure to work with, and his team were polite and punctual. The roof looks perfect and they left our place cleaner than before they were there! Have recommended them numerous times already. Good work, Jackie!

Thanks you for your appreciation and we are appreciated your business.

Gary
Gary

Repairs to house roof and new shingles and eavestroughs on garage

They were very professional. Did all the work in less than 8 hours. Excellent work. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up. I would highly recommend them. Jacky is a real gentleman.

Thanks you fir taking your time to write us a comment, and we are appreciated your business.

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts