C Plus Roofing

Tal
Tal
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Roof

Before choosing C-Plus Roofing I got 6 new roof quotes. Not only was C-Plus the best value, Jacky’s satellite view presentation and job overview was by far the most professional.

The job was done in one day with no mess left around the house. I would highly recommend C-Plus roofing to my friends and family.

Mark L in Vaughan
Mark L in Vaughan

Roof Replacement by C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing replaced roof in my house and my in-laws house in August. Jacky and his team did a great job. I liked detailed estimation and explanation before work started. Work was done on-time. All damaged plywood have been replaced after old shingles removal. Chimney flashing was replaced. C Plus Roofing has liability insurance, all required safety certificates. I can recommend C Plus Roofing, if you are looking for contractor capable to do quality job on-time.

G., M.
G., M.

Roof replacement

We highly recommend C Plus Roofing - professional, customer service-oriented, reputable and established. Jacky was so knowledgeable, gave us job details in writing, and followed through on everything. We appreciated his willingness to accommodate changes and the clean up was great. A big thanks to Jacky and his team for an excellent job!

Miki in Toronto
Miki in Toronto

Roof replacement

We needed our roof replaced and were looking for a company who the contact person would also be on site for the job as we feel that this would avoid miscommunications. We are glad to have come across C plus roofing. Not only that Jacky, the owner, was on site for the job; his father was also there to supervise all 7 workers. This completely reassured us about the quality of the job. We also appreciate Jacky explaining and presenting all the facts and letting us make our decisions without giving us any pressure or bias opinions.
The team was punctual, friendly, fast and efficient and the cleanup was above average. We are pleased with the job and the service from the beginning to the end as well as their after-sales service.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Usually I like to wait a few seasons before writing a review. Jacky and his crew. Did a great job. Very efficient and finished in a great time. Repairs and issues were handled immediately. Though a slight language barrier. He maid sure issues were addressed. All the best to you and your team. Job well done.

Val
Val
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Jackie and his team were very quick to my roof repair call. Did the great job not only fixing the patch they were called for but also other areas where imperfections were found.
Thank you guys! Great job!

cicichen1021
cicichen1021

Roof repair

The contractor cane in to check and fix any poping up roof that he can see

Thanks your appreciation and we are appreciated your business

mlau
mlau

Roof vent pipe repair

When I found a water mark at the ceiling of my master bedroom, I tried to call around to get someone to check it out. The company who replaced my roof twelve years ago didn’t care to come out and check. They just told me that I am due to replace my roof again. Other companies were just too busy to call me back. I was very happy to find Jackie. He was very professional and eager to help. He tried to schedule me in and come to my house the same day. After checking things out thoroughly, he found that my vent pipe had a hole chewed out by a small animal and also commented that I should have another 10 years with my roof. He come back next day to replace the pipe and also helped me to install a custom build (by myself) protective wire mesh to keep the small animals away at no addition cost. Throughout the entire deal with Jackie, I just found him very easy to deal with and most important of all is that I trusted him.

Thanks you for your trust and we are appreciated your business

Private User reviews Markham, ON

GARAGE ROOF REPAIR

We were pleased and satisfied with the professional service that
C PLUS ROOFING provided. In terms of work performance, Jacky and his crew could be described as prompt, efficient, and responsible. We were also happy that C PLUS charged us fairly and reasonably for the job that they completed in less than two hours. They were just great!

Wayne T.
Wayne T.

Change Roof

I absolutely appreciate a great vendor like Jacky. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He came over quickly for a quote and show up to complete the work as promised. All done in a day with complete clean up. Very professional and I am happy with the work. Thanks Jacky!

Thanks you for your appreciation And we are appreciated your business

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts