66 Norbury Dr Markham OH L3S 3V2

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

Saitama
Saitama

Fantanstic Worksmanship and Customer Service.
C Plus roofing responded to my roofing repair very swiftly, they arrived on time and was honest about the repairs that was needed to to be done. They also climbed to the roof to take pictures of the repair area Before they started the job so I would be well aware of the fixes. The before and after photos shows precisely their reliability and service.

Highly recommend them to anyone that requires Roofing to be done.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Roof Replacement

C-Plus was amazing! Work was professional, kept my property safe and clean. Completed the work in one day for a large complex roof design.
I would recommend C Plus Roofing to everyone that requires a super professional work to be completed.

jswollner
jswollner
1 review North York, ON

New roof

An excellent job quickly done with special attention to care for garden plants and cleanliness of our property. Courteous staff addressed all our concerns.
I would recommend them highly.

Jonathan
Jonathan
2 reviews Montréal,

Roof Replacement

Jacky and team did a great job, finished in a day and were very thorough with the clean up and inspection afterward. Would definitely recommend their services!

Thanks you for appreciation and we are appreciated your business

adamshome
adamshome

New Roof Shingles

I contacted C-Plus roofing to replace my roof shingles as I had seen them working on several other houses in the neighborhood and the owners were quite happy with their work.
Jacky showed up and discussed the options and gave me a quite reasonable price, I found him to be skilled, professional and eager to please.
Jacky and his team showed up at the scheduled time and competed the job quickly and efficiently and did an excellent job in the cleanup of my property.
I would definitely use C-Plus roofing again and would highly recommend them. Thank you guys! Great job!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I knew I was going to call C Plus Roofing from a year ago. I was at my mom's house where I watched them working. Very organized in preparation around the house and clean up was outstanding. Thank you Jacky and your crew for fast and very efficient work done at my house too.

Halina in North York
Halina in North York

Replacing Shingles

25 Silver Springs Blvd
Toronto
M1W 2S4

Thank you Jacky and your team for the great job, from start to finish.
Jacky is skilled, professional and highly motivated.
He came back multiple times to discuss what he was proposing to do to make sure I was satisfied. The team did my shingles in a few hours. The team worked fast, clean, efficiently and they did very good job cleaning my property after they completed the job.
I would use the service again and would highly recommend the team to any one looking for a job well done.

Don
Don

Shingle

This the second time we have used C Plus Roofing. The first was to replace some shingles missing and damaged from a severe windstorm. The second time was to reshingle the cabana. In both cases, the crew from C Plus were professional, experienced and courteous. Excellent work. I would definitely recommend them.

Tal
Tal
1 review Ajax, ON

New Roof

Before choosing C-Plus Roofing I got 6 new roof quotes. Not only was C-Plus the best value, Jacky’s satellite view presentation and job overview was by far the most professional.

The job was done in one day with no mess left around the house. I would highly recommend C-Plus roofing to my friends and family.

Mark L in Vaughan
Mark L in Vaughan

Roof Replacement by C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing replaced roof in my house and my in-laws house in August. Jacky and his team did a great job. I liked detailed estimation and explanation before work started. Work was done on-time. All damaged plywood have been replaced after old shingles removal. Chimney flashing was replaced. C Plus Roofing has liability insurance, all required safety certificates. I can recommend C Plus Roofing, if you are looking for contractor capable to do quality job on-time.

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts