C Plus Roofing

Val
Val
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Jackie and his team were very quick to my roof repair call. Did the great job not only fixing the patch they were called for but also other areas where imperfections were found.
Thank you guys! Great job!

cicichen1021
cicichen1021

Roof repair

The contractor cane in to check and fix any poping up roof that he can see

Thanks your appreciation and we are appreciated your business

mlau
mlau

Roof vent pipe repair

When I found a water mark at the ceiling of my master bedroom, I tried to call around to get someone to check it out. The company who replaced my roof twelve years ago didn’t care to come out and check. They just told me that I am due to replace my roof again. Other companies were just too busy to call me back. I was very happy to find Jackie. He was very professional and eager to help. He tried to schedule me in and come to my house the same day. After checking things out thoroughly, he found that my vent pipe had a hole chewed out by a small animal and also commented that I should have another 10 years with my roof. He come back next day to replace the pipe and also helped me to install a custom build (by myself) protective wire mesh to keep the small animals away at no addition cost. Throughout the entire deal with Jackie, I just found him very easy to deal with and most important of all is that I trusted him.

Thanks you for your trust and we are appreciated your business

GARAGE ROOF REPAIR

We were pleased and satisfied with the professional service that
C PLUS ROOFING provided. In terms of work performance, Jacky and his crew could be described as prompt, efficient, and responsible. We were also happy that C PLUS charged us fairly and reasonably for the job that they completed in less than two hours. They were just great!

Wayne T.
Wayne T.

Change Roof

I absolutely appreciate a great vendor like Jacky. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He came over quickly for a quote and show up to complete the work as promised. All done in a day with complete clean up. Very professional and I am happy with the work. Thanks Jacky!

Thanks you for your appreciation And we are appreciated your business

anointedpan
anointedpan

Roof

I had my roof replaced by C plus roofing . Jacky nd his team were on time and very professional . protecting the areas around the house .They finsihed the job and did an excellent clean up as well. I would highly recommend their servuces to anyone who needs effecient roofing work done .

Greg & Claudelle Flett from Toronto
Greg & Claudelle Flett from Toronto

Excellent Roof Install

From the quote to the finished job, very professional and friendly. The brochure is very thorough in itself. The website was knowledgable also. Everything they said they would do, they did. The price was as quoted, no surprises. They arrived on time and got right to work. I noticed they were using about 6 nails for each shingle which means I'm never going to see one come loose. They used tarps all around the house and protected things like our lamp and bushes and did a thorough clean up. If you are getting several quotes please contact Jacky at C Plus. I also got a few quotes but was most impressed with C Plus.

Thanks again Jacky and crew

George in Brampton
George in Brampton

Very satisfied with responsiveness and high quality roofing services following wind storm

Following the wind storm in the Toronto area a week ago, a section of our roof had been blown off. I attempted to contact multiple roofing contractors in the GTA with little success to get any priority to even cover my roof with a temporary tarp. C Plus roofing was the only company that responded very quickly and sent their crew to my house within a day to do a full repair. Days later I have still not heard back from any other contractor. C Plus provided a very reasonable quote for the work and advised that they were giving priority to clients within their service area. I had asked if a couple downspouts could be reattached to the eavestroughs while the team was doing the roofing repair. I was delighted that C Plus readily agreed to provide this added service and with no additional charge.

I am very satisfied with the timely and high quality services provided by C Plus and I highly recommend C Plus for all your roofing needs!

GAF HD Timberline roofing install in Markham

Jacky was responsive to provide a quote and schedule the work to install GAF HD Timberline shingles with 3 GAF products of Deck-Armor roof protect covering, Leak Barriers & Ice Dam Protection for 3 foot edge and Ridge Cap Shingles for best GAF 50 year warranty.

The C Plus Roofing team of 7 people did a high quality installation.

Thanks you for your comment. We are appreciated your business.

urmila
urmila

Service

C plus roofing immediately came to my rescue! Because of the bad ice/ rain storm there was a leak in my garage. I called C plus roofing and they came to my house in the bad weather and climbed up to the icy rooftop and quickly found the problem and solved the leaking!! Thanks to there speedy response and expertise they solved my problem and prevented any further damage! Thanks you for all your help!!

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts