C Plus Roofing

25 Silver Springs Blvd Toronto ON M1W 2S4

C Plus Roofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for C Plus Roofing

Shane in Richmond Hill
Shane in Richmond Hill
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full roof replacement

I had C-Plus roofing replace all my shingles on my detached home last August (2021). I waited a whole calendar year to write this review because I wanted to make sure the roof went through all 4 seasons. Honestly, i could not be happier with their workmanship. Jacky and his team did an excellent job. They were clean, efficient, and respected my property like it was their own. We have gone through a couple of very strong windstorms over the last year and there have been no issues. While there were a few other roofers that came in slightly cheaper, I am happy i went with C-Plus roofing.

Hi Shane

Anya
Anya

Roof repair

I had a hole in my roof because of squirrels. Jacky advised me how to proceed before fixing it which they did even a day early because rain was in the forecast. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again when I need to. Thanks!

Tom Mayer in North york
Tom Mayer in North york

Complete roof replacement including 2 skylight replacement. Two story home with multi-level roof.

Jacky was very professional, offered great advice on product selection, and was very accommodating. Everything was very organized and his Team came right on time and did an excellent job. The clean up was spotless when they were done. He followed up after the first big rain to make sure everything was fine (which it was).

My wife and I highly recommend them!

Hi Tom
Thanks you for your appreciation and we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Professional, Friendly Service

Jacky has helped us several times over last few months (he even came out during holidays to deal with some fallen shingles). Professional, responsive and friendly service. Thank you for all your help Jacky!

Hi

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Best roofer

Jacky came to put on a new roof on our semi-detached garage (one half). He was professional, reliable, and did a great job. His price was very reasonable and even included a warranty. We have worked with several roofers in the area. I can confidently say that Jacky is the best to work with. Thank you for amazing service and a great price.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Back Yard Patio Roof

We needed to replace our backyard patio roof which was damaged from a hail storm. We called C Plus roofing they came in 2 days later with their crew and completed the job promptly, neatly and professionally. There price was reasonable too.
They went as far to suggest a solution to a concern of mine and C plus roofing made the necessary adjustments to satisfy our needs.
It's been 3 months since the service was done and it has past the test of time. Looks like I will be calling again because of a recent windstorm that has damaged parts of my houses' roof. The patio roof held up perfectly!
I hope they are available.

Roy
Roy

Professional & Reliable Roofers!

We are really happy with Jacky & the C Plus roofing team. The work was done on time and on budget as agreed. No surprises or upsells (a refreshing change from other recent contractor experiences). Jacky’s team was very courteous and professional throughout, and did a thorough job with the site cleanup after they were done. Thank you very much!

Hi Roy

Ilanae in Toronto
Ilanae in Toronto

Roof replacement , amazing job done

C Plus Roofing is just great, my brother recommended me.Jacky was great at taking care of customer needs. Jacky went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my new roof, they also included changing my sky light and fix my gutters at no extra cost. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking to change their roof or gutters.

Hi Llanae

Ken in Markham
Ken in Markham

Real Pros

Jacky found a leak on my roof when other roofers won't. Decided that it was time to replace the roof with Cplus. He answered all my questions. Job was completed in a timely manner. All expectations were met. I highly recommend C Plus to others for all roofing related needs.

Hi Ken

Fredrik in Toronto
Fredrik in Toronto

Roof Shingle Repair And Replacement

Strong winds last week dislodged some shingles leaving the roof exposed. I called a few roofing companies and settled on C Plus Roofing and got superb and prompt phone service. Jacky found/made time to stop by within the day, given it is expected to rain tomorrow. when here he fixed the bad roof area and touched up another area that needed fixing on his own initiative. service like this is hard to come across these days. I recommend this company without hesitation. thanks Jacky.

Hi Fred

More about C Plus Roofing

C Plus Roofing is a professional Toronto roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With C Plus Roofing - http://www.cplusroofing.com - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate (416) 917-9622

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.cplusroofing.com - GTA Toronto

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts