Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Reviews for Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roberto in Brantford
Roberto in Brantford

Barstool refinishing

Was referred to them by my brother who used their services. I was very satisfied. Great service, great work for a great price. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Thanks Roy

Thank you for your review Roberto, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

4 chairs and a dresser

I contacted Homestars to find a Good Furnature Upholster, Roy answered my request. I first started out with 2 High Backed chairs and 2 footstool’s. He did a complete makeover, new springs, foam, repaired all the damage to the legs and bars and new upholstery. He is a bit overpriced, but i was so pleased with the work he did, that I had 2 more chairs and a dresser refinished. Thank You so much for some more great memories with my mothers furnature

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure bring life back to your pieces!

GC
GC

Chair Refinishing

Roy and team did a fantastic job on our chairs. They were looking old and rundown until we hired him. We are completely satisfied with the end result and was completed extremely fast.

Thank you for your review!

Janie in Brampton
Janie in Brampton

Refinishing furniture

Very impressed with the speedy process and excellent workmanship that Roy provided right from the initial contact .I had him refinish my mother's 3 piece dressing table/bench and mirror .He came to the house and picked it up and delivered it back-beautiful! He matched it to the existing dresser perfectly-thanks so much Roy!!And very diligent and respectful of Covid practices the whole time.

Thank you for your review Janie!

Helen
Helen

Danish Rosewood Table

Roy refinished and repaired my Danish Rosewood table that we have enjoyed for the past 35 years. It looks beautiful, could be brand new. Roy performed the work as specified and I am more than happy with the result. Excellent workmanship.

Thank you Helen for your review and kind words!

Julia in Mississauga
Julia in Mississauga

Antique table and mirror

Roy did an amazing job refinishing these precious items. I was really happy I found him. He was very friendly and helpful in his recommendations around stain. He managed to match the table and mirror perfectly even though they were different wood. I would highly recommend him. I now want to refinish everything in my house. I couldn’t be happier with the finished work.

Thank you Julia for your review, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Furniture Refinishing

Excellent work.
We had 2 chests of drawers, a dresser and a shelf refinished in less than 3 weeks. They look amaz.You would never know that they were 40 years old.

Thank you for your review Sandy!

Claudette in Toronto
Claudette in Toronto

Chaise reupholstered

Roy was great to work with. His price was perfect and affordable. The workmanship is superb. I am really please with how the chaise came out!. The 2 tone grey fabric slip cover is reversible, and very comfortable.

Thank you Claudette for your review!

Brent
Brent

Refinish writing desk and blanket box

Roy refinished an antique writing desk and a blanket box for me. Both had seen better days but his quality workmanship brought them back to life! Excellent work and done in the timeframe promised.

Thank you for your review Brent!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, refinishing and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!