Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

madhug
madhug
1 review Burlington, ON

Furniture Repair

We had about 10-12 pieces of furniture passed down generations which we wanted to be repaired and refinished. The end result was absolutely fantastic and we could not have asked for better. Roy fixed pieces which were broken and made them usable again. It was a pleasure to work with Roy - his honesty, trust worthiness, professionalism were very apparent right from the get go and so was his experience/ knowledge which led to quality recommendations. The beautifully and carefully finished products have enhanced our home. We are delighted and would absolutely and unhesitatingly recommend Roy’s services!

Thank you for the review and kind words, they mean a lot!

Oakville R.
Oakville R.

Cedar chest refinishing

Roy was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him. Roy was highly professional, he completed the work within the timeline given. He took a battered family heirloom and made it look outstanding.

Thanks for the review!

Kris
Kris

Dining Table Refinishing

Roy was able to refinish my solid-wood table which had a number of large cloudy areas from heat and moisture, and bring it back to "like-new". He even recommended an alternate finish so that it will be less likely to be damaged in the future.

I found it was a little tricky contacting Roy at first, as he does not use e-mail and the individual I was in touch with over Facebook Messenger (I think it was his son) was not the best at responding. Once I was able to reach Roy by phone, however, things went smoothly...I'm glad I didn't give up. Pricing for the work, as well as pick up and delivery was very reasonable compared to other quotes I had.

Hey Kris, Sorry you ran into some trouble getting in contact at first! I'm glad you didn't give up and decided to get your dinning room table refinished, Thanks!

Daly
Daly

couch upholstery

Roy is very pleasant to deal with and has an excellent selection of high quality fabrics. He did a beautiful job on my couch and I have very happy with the results. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for your response Daly!

houston_jennifer in Toronto
houston_jennifer in Toronto

Antique table refinished beautifully!

Roy did an excellent job refinishing our antique dining table and four leaves. It is a family heirloom, so it means so much to us to have gotten a quality refinishing.

Thank you for the review!

Jordan in Brampton
Jordan in Brampton

Reappolstry of a sofa

Job done on time, within budget, and surpassed expectations. Will be using again in the near future. Fantastic service and extremely polite staff, the work they do is impeccable and unbeatable!

Thank you Jordan for the feedback I appreciate it!

warren.mulliss
warren.mulliss

Wooden dining room chair repair

Excellent work that was done on time and on budget!
Very happy with the job that was done and will be using them again in the future.

Thanks for your review Warren, I look forward to working with you in the future!

Dana
Dana

Dining room chairs reglued and repaired.

Roy did an excellent job. He came
quickly and truly, I can hardly see where he made the big repairs. I highly recommend Roy.

Thank you Dana for your review!

H in Old Toronto
H in Old Toronto

Cedar Chest Dream Refinish :)

I bought this cedar chest in a flea market in Montreal 10 yrs ago that "one day" when the time was right I would strip it myself and restore this heritage piece to it's original beauty. I am so glad I didn't not attempt that and hired Roy instead! He did a fantastic job stripping layers and layers of an awful amateur paint job down to it's original oak. Pick & Delivery for this busy mom and a Beeswax finish was really appreciated as my 8 month is going to be all over it!

It was my pleasure, thanks for the review!

DaronR
DaronR

Refinished Kitchen Table and Small antique table

Kalika was a pleasure to deal with. Shortly after I submitted my quote request he got back to me with some questions and a request for pictures of our table. He was then able to provide an accurate quote.
He picked up it table a few days later and explained the refinishing process and well as gave us some colour options to choose from for the new stain. We preferred a unique colour so he custom mixed a dark grey stain for us. His turnaround time was very quick and the quality of workmanship is excellent - our table turned out amazing, we couldn’t be happier! We’ve already recommended Roy’s to our friends ;).

Thank you Daron for the review and recommendations!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing Ltd is a small, family owned and operated furniture business that specialize in repairing, refinishing and upholstering antique furniture and all other household furniture. Roy Persaud, the owner, has been involved in the business for over a decade and he guarantees your satisfaction! We are located in Brampton, Ontario. We give a complementary free estimate and we also pick up and deliver furniture!

*****

Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you.