Jacob Tree Services

NORTH YORK ON M3A1P9
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in North York  >  Jacob Tree Services

Reviews for Jacob Tree Services

Tree limb removal

Peter and his crew did a great job. We had 2 large limbs brake off the tree in our backyard due to a windstorm. The tree was perfectly trimmed of the broken and dead limbs. We asked to keep the larger pieces for firewood which was neatly cut and stacked in the backyard. The yard was left in a clean state after completion. I would highly them for any tree service. Thanks again Peter and crew.

michaelj.bero in North York
michaelj.bero in North York

Amatures

Peter was competent at his job. His staff however were clueless and useless. I was very specific about ENSURING that the small decorative trees under the one being removed were not damaged. I was shocked watching the helpers yanking on ropes and doing reckless damage while Peter was up tree doing his part.

When I inspected the damage before paying him, he told me the tree that he killed 95% of would grow back. I was tempted to deduct the cost of a replacement from his pay but realized I should have spelled it out more clearly before he started. I just wanted him gone.

If you just need a tree down he's ok. If you have anything beneath you need protected - call someone else.

Mike & Marilisa
Mike & Marilisa
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cedar Hedge Pruning

Peter is awesome to work with. He is friendly, knowledgeable, quick, and efficient. His team also left our backyard spotless upon leaving.

We have a very large hedge and most arborists who came to offer an estimate either told us it was out of their league or gave us an astronomical quoted fee. Peter was not only confident upon looking at the hedge, but also quoted us a fraction of the price - literally. And he stuck to it. Needless to say we have already secured him for our bi-annual grooming services and also have passed along his info to others.

Thanks again Peter and your team!

Isaac from Toronto
Isaac from Toronto

Tree pruning

After being very disappointed with another company (They took my deposit and wouldn't schedule a date for more than three weeks!) I tried Peter's company. He was friendly, quick to respond, and his team did a fine job pruning my huge tree and chopping it up into firewood. Tidied up the yard nicely. My only issue was a scheduling one - They forgot to come on the day they said they would, but came he next working day. No biggie.

Dan Gaede from Toronto
Dan Gaede from Toronto

Cedar hedge trimming

Very friendly, knowledgeable guys. Came when they said they would, did a great job and cleaned up everything afterwards. We were also very happy that they gave us advice on how to maintain our hedge better in the future.

Victoria LL from Toronto
Victoria LL from Toronto

Tree trimming

Quick, reasonable price, clean job, very informative, and friendly. Customer service was so good - finished in under a week of first contact! Was very helpful with advice on my huge lilac tree and ornamental pssy willow tree with respect to work to be done now, how it would suit my home, and future care. Thx!

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Tree removal

They came to inspect the tree within a few days of my calling. Then they gave me a quote which was less than half of what other companies were asking. They did a perfect job: they were on time, fast, efficient, and neat.