Heaven Design

NORTH YORK ON M3L1C6

Reviews for Heaven Design

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

PC heat up

My pc started to heat up and make loud noises. I called this company and asked for a consultation. The master came a little late and after 5-min diagnosis told me that the repair will cost me 80 dollars. I didn't really understand what was the issue, but from now on it work just fine.

New Age Group in Concord
New Age Group in Concord
2 reviews CONCORD, ON

Company Website Design

We used the services of Heaven Design and we are very happy with the quality of work. They come through big time, the current website design for our company is gaining lots of good reviews from our clients. Thank you Heaven Design we really enjoy working with you.

More about Heaven Design

WE ARE A WEB DESIGN COMPANY DEDICATED TO GIVE YOU HIGH QUALITY DESIGNS FOR GREAT PRICES BUT WE ALSO DO COMPUTER REPAIR, GRAPHIC DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, GRAPHIC DESIGN. WE ARE A START UP COMPANY DEDICATED IN PROVIDING 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH PERSONAL ATTENTION.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in North York?