Studio 74

Home Staging
Toronto ON M5R2E2

Reviews for Studio 74

RSud in

We needed to coordinate a home staging to sell our home from out of the province.

Eve responded to our inquiry, provided a quote, and fit us in her schedule promptly and professionally. She was so easy to work with!

The actual staging was incredible! Our home looked transformed and sold in 4 days.

Eve's prices are very reasonable and competitive, yet you can expect excellent customer service and beautiful home decor.

David Walker from Toronto

Eve Rusakova provided excellent interior design services that transformed our condominium to the fashionable and upscale establishment we were looking for.
Eve’s listened to our goals and guided us through eclectic design choices to arrive at the best decision for us. Eve is very personable and creative and has significant experience in interior design and staging homes for sale. Eve is quite knowledgeable in many areas of modern design and helped us select the style and fashion that had elegance and some “pop” we needed.
My wife and I would highly recommend Eve for interior design services.
Grace and David W.

Dear Grace and David,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for the opportunity to work with you on your home transformation. It was a real pleasure to work with you both and I really hope that you are enjoying your new home.
All the best.

Joyce & Eugene from Markham

Our house had 10 offers and received so many compliments during the week of showing . We sold at a very good price and Eve's work is definitely a crucial factor . It's the first time we ever use professional design and staging service and Eve is very pleasant and professional to work with . When it comes to selling your house , it worth hiring a professional like Eve . But we will consult Eve too once we get move into our new house as I can enjoy the beautiful design for myself :)

Dear Joyce and Eugene,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I will be happy to help make your new home beautiful.
Best wishes,

Ray from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Eve helped us stage our home before we placed it on the market. She was very professional and really helped transform the home and brought it to life! So much so that the new owners specifically mentioned that the only reason they decided to view our home was because of how the house looked. Highly recommended!!

Ray,
Thank you so much for your review!
Yes, that was a big transformation and I'm glad that it helped to sell you house over the asking price.
All the best,

Cindy from Toronto

I was selling my newly renovated home that was empty. Eve helped to stage the principal rooms and bring together a concept that suited both the home and my needs. The end product was lovely and made an impact since my home sold quickly. From start to finish, the process was simple and worry-free. Eve and her crew were a pleasure to work with! Thank you Studio 74!

Hi Cindy,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure to work with you.
All the best and enjoy your new home))

Candy Lau from Markham

Eva is fantastic. She was called upon to stage my house under short notice. With limited budget she was able to give my house a complete look and given many of prospective buyers a wow experience. The house was sold above asking price quickly. I will certainly use her services again when I will be decorating my new house. Great job, Eva.

Hi Candy,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review. I'm glad that staging helped your home sell fast and above the asking price. I will be happy to help you decorate your new home.
Best,

Heichung from Toronto

Eve was very helpful in staging our home and no doubt her expertise was a factor in having our home sold so quickly. We were so pleased with the colours she chose that we used her as a colour consultant for our new home. Overall, we are very satisfied with the work Eve did for us and would highly recommend her.

Hi Heichung,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you'll enjoy your new home))

Thomas C. from Richmond Hill

Eve, thank you for the fantastic staging job you did on my client'a home. It made the pictures and video look really great. Once the potential buyers came to see the home, there was no shortage of compliments and the home sold quickly. You were very helpful, detailed, and responsive. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to more of your work soon!

Thomas,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We're looking forward to work with you in future.

Nika from Toronto

I was listing a 650sf condo with a family of 4 living in this 1 bedroom unit. Needless to say it was very crammed and cluttered hence why they needed a bigger space. I advised them to put away some items but decided to leave the rest to a professional. Eve went in and helped the seller with some on the spot changes and suggestions. The client was very satisfied with her visit and said she would do everything she suggested before listing date. When I arrived to pick up the keys I did not recognize the place! What a transformation. I did not think it would be possible but the space was now clean, open and very stylishly organized. All done in a very reasonable time and budget. Now I can show it with confidence! Eve's advice was worth every penny!

Nika, thank you very much for a wonderful review! Hope the condo sells fast and for the top dollar.

Malini
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I recently had the opportunity to use the services of Studio 74 home staging. I found Eve to be very professional, knowledgeable and committed to excellent results.
One of my clients’ homes was listed on the market with a different realtor for 6 months and did not sell. When I listed their home, I reached out to Eve to work her magic.
End result – The home sold in one day for over the asking price! Eve’s work is very effective.
I highly recommend Studio 74 Home Staging and will continue to offer their services to my clients as part of my full listing package. The results are well worth the cost!
Malini Mathur
Sales Representative
Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Richmond Hill 416 835 4957

More about Studio 74

Studio 74 is a full service home staging and interior decorating company. The spectrum of our services include: staging for vacant homes, staging for occupied homes, consultations, color consultation, interior decorating, design concept development, 3D visualisation.