Studio 74

Reviews for Studio 74

Alesyasrn in Old Toronto
Alesyasrn in Old Toronto

Condo renovation

Eve from Studio 74 helped us with renovating our condo. It was such a pleasure to work with her. Eve is very knowledgeable and professional. She has a great taste and our condo looks amazing now! We truly appreciate Eve’s help!!!

Dear Alesya,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.
Best regards,

barak_realtor in Old Toronto
barak_realtor in Old Toronto

Efficient, responsive and absolutely a pleasure!

Eve was an absolute pleasure to work with! I’ve went through many stagers in the past, but this one has really been the only one to make it easy and stress free. I give her a place and time and the next thing I get is a call that it’s finished. Highly recommended!

Dear Barak,
Thank you so much for your review!
It's been a pleasure working with you on your listings and I hope to work with you in future.
Best regards!

Betty in Old Toronto
Betty in Old Toronto

Condo renovation

Eve provided interior design on our cond renovation.
She provided very unique and creative ideas on both the design on the kitchen and bathrooms. She also helped us to select the colour scheme, unique tiles , flooring and counter tops . She is very artistic and provided exquisite designs.
She is knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with. She delivered what was expected from her on time and within budget.

Dear Betty,
Thank you for your feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you and Ron on your new home.
I hope you enjoy it))

IlanPortnoi in Old Toronto
IlanPortnoi in Old Toronto

Home Staging

Eve is a fabulous home stager and has provided numerous clients of mine with a staging consultation, advice and equipment. In each instance, my clients and I were overwhelmingly pleased with the result and the difference that Eve was able to make in selling for top dollar. There is nobody else I would think of calling!

Dear Ilan,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
It's always a pleasure working with you on your listings))
Warm regards,

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Staging and Interior Design

Absolutely phenomenal! I use Eve for all my staging needs. Clients absolutely adore her, she is very thorough, gentle on the clients that are sensitive about their interior choices and very a effective communicator. Always on time, easy to work with, great staging costs, and has a very keen eye for design and her staging choices that leaves buyers drooling over my listings! Can't say enough good things about her, if I could give her 6 Stars, I would! If your in the market for interior design or staging work, don't think twice call her!

Dear Fred,
Thank you so much for your review! It is always such a pleasure working with you on your listings. Thank you for your trust))
Best regards,

Dan Levi in Old Toronto
Dan Levi in Old Toronto

Home Staging

I have worked with Eve many times while preparing my clients home for sale. She is always quick to respond and extremely knowledgeable. Whether its a small project or a large one Eve is always there to assist and does a fantastic job that both my clients and I love!

Dear Dan,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's always a pleasure working with and your clients.

RSud in
RSud in

Home Staging for Sale of Our House

We needed to coordinate a home staging to sell our home from out of the province.

Eve responded to our inquiry, provided a quote, and fit us in her schedule promptly and professionally. She was so easy to work with!

The actual staging was incredible! Our home looked transformed and sold in 4 days.

Eve's prices are very reasonable and competitive, yet you can expect excellent customer service and beautiful home decor.

David Walker from Toronto
David Walker from Toronto

condominium decorating

Eve Rusakova provided excellent interior design services that transformed our condominium to the fashionable and upscale establishment we were looking for.
Eve’s listened to our goals and guided us through eclectic design choices to arrive at the best decision for us. Eve is very personable and creative and has significant experience in interior design and staging homes for sale. Eve is quite knowledgeable in many areas of modern design and helped us select the style and fashion that had elegance and some “pop” we needed.
My wife and I would highly recommend Eve for interior design services.
Grace and David W.

Dear Grace and David,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for the opportunity to work with you on your home transformation. It was a real pleasure to work with you both and I really hope that you are enjoying your new home.
All the best.

Joyce & Eugene from Markham
Joyce & Eugene from Markham

Home Staging

Our house had 10 offers and received so many compliments during the week of showing . We sold at a very good price and Eve's work is definitely a crucial factor . It's the first time we ever use professional design and staging service and Eve is very pleasant and professional to work with . When it comes to selling your house , it worth hiring a professional like Eve . But we will consult Eve too once we get move into our new house as I can enjoy the beautiful design for myself :)

Dear Joyce and Eugene,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I will be happy to help make your new home beautiful.
Best wishes,

Ray from Ajax
Ray from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Staging

Eve helped us stage our home before we placed it on the market. She was very professional and really helped transform the home and brought it to life! So much so that the new owners specifically mentioned that the only reason they decided to view our home was because of how the house looked. Highly recommended!!

Ray,
Thank you so much for your review!
Yes, that was a big transformation and I'm glad that it helped to sell you house over the asking price.
All the best,

More about Studio 74

Studio 74 is a full service home staging and interior decorating company. The spectrum of our services include: staging for vacant homes, staging for occupied homes, consultations, color consultation, interior decorating, design concept development, 3D visualisation.