Honest Plumbers in Toronto

TORONTO ON M6G1L5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Honest Plumbers in Toronto

Reviews for Honest Plumbers in Toronto

Harsha Bhogle

HIghly recommend Honest Plumbers. I called these guys because there was water gushing in my yard. Honest Plumbers was very fast in sending someone out, I believe they were here in 45 min. they shut off my water meter before even knocking on my door - thus stopping the gushing water, they got rite to work on the repair, my water was back on in a few hours

Joe A in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

They are efficient and great in providing quality service. This is the second time that I have to have my plumbing system fixed but it was them who eventually made everything perfect!