Pigeon Busters

Reviews for Pigeon Busters

Steve from Fortress Windows & Doors
Steve from Fortress Windows & Doors

Balcony Netting

Christian was a true professional from beginning to end. He communicated promptly and clearly as to price and process. Came on time, did a beautiful job, cleaned up and was pleasant and courteous. If you need netting, pigeon Busters is the company to call. We have three cats (our fur babies) so we needed to secure our balcony. Christian gave the netting extra security along the railing so our cats couldn't fall through. Thank you Christian for a job well done. I am a business owner and also on the board of directors at the condo we live in and Pigeon Busters will now be on our "Preferred Vendors" list!
Steve and Lex

mtmreyes in Toronto
mtmreyes in Toronto

Cat proofing high rise balcony

This company is FANTASTIC. Booking was a breeze, and the man who did the job (his name is Christian) called to confirm on the morning of the job, arrived early and waited patiently until I was ready for him. The work he did looks flawless, and he was such a pleasure to be around. I am so pleased with every aspect of this company. It was a joy to do business with them, and I would recommend them to anyone, in a heartbeat. Don't bother looking any further, this is your winner. THANK YOU CHRISTIAN!!

- Maggie Reyes

Rudy Braun from Toronto
Rudy Braun from Toronto

Pigeon busters indeed!

Had a major problem with pigeons at the side of my house. It felt like running the gauntlet to get to the back yard. It was obvious they had been there for years and returned to build a nest yearly. I emailed Pigeon busters with my problem and Shirley came immediately and gave a reasonable quote. We had to wait for some baby pigeons to leave the nest before they would come to do the work but Christian showed up after I gave them the all clear. He worked all morning in confined high spaces installing the spikes and did an amazing clean up of all the accumulated mess. I now have a clean walkway to my backyard- worth every penny!

Gord martin in Toronto
Gord martin in Toronto

Pigeon invasion

Seemed like a lot of money,but seeing the effort, professionalism, follow up and warranty its great. On time, worked hard and late, discounted unexpected extra work. And the results were instantly better than those of a previous company hired for the problem. All good.

shawn glassford from East York
shawn glassford from East York

Netting on balcony

Terrific service. Installer was pleasant and was early. Completed the job within an hour, placed netting as I requested and was solidly implanted. I am really pleased. Worth every cent. I can let my cats go out without worry.

Rob Campbell from Toronto
Rob Campbell from Toronto

Pigeon Discouragement, Window Glass

Christian came to us with new ideas and a wholly original perspective on bird control. We used the glass connect he provided and have selected Ornilux replacement windows that we 're getting made special at landmark. With Christian Szabos help we moved would-be perches, fixed mouldings and patched holes and altered certain places conducive to roosting. Its almost like Christian is connected to the birds, and he's working with humans to help them.

RES in Toronto
RES in Toronto
13 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pigeon Problem

This is the second time we've used this company. The first time was 2 years ago to install netting on our condo's balconey to keep those pesky pigeons away. Last year the netting had to come down for balconey restoration work (I took it down myself by simply cutting the wire holding the netting in place). Called Pigeon Busters again to have the netting re-installed this week. As usual, no pressure, no hassles with appointment booking or the work. Because I'd saved the netting and kept it in good condition, David was able to re-install it with no problem. David, Christian and the rest of the crew are hard-working, knowledgeable and pleasant professionals who know what they're doing and are respectful of their customers' property. High quality product and installation/re-installation is done right the first time. Highly recommend, in fact they have received and will continue to receive additional business in our condo complex as a result. Thanks guys!

More about Pigeon Busters

The humane approach to bird control. Solving pigeon problems in Toronto for over 14-years! We are a professional enterprise that conceptualizes, fabricates and installs site-specific solutions that humanely discourage birds from landing on, nesting and despoiling homes, buildings and structures. TRUSTED BY OWNERS, ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS Engineer-certified Pigeon Busters designs ...