Pest & Animal Control

mice work at my place

416-520-8575
Toronto
M3J 2P1

Used Maple pest service last year for mice problem at my house. Not only I was happy form their servise but also impressed for their follow up call to make sure every thing is okay.would highly recommend to every one.

Deepak from Richmond Hill
Deepak from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pest control

I called Maple pest control to fix a mice problem. They were very professional , punctual, knowledgeable and reasonable. Will highly recommend them as they know what they are doing very well.

Raccoon removal

We was hearing some scary noises from attic from last couple nights. Next morning we called Maple Pest Control. Maple Pest Control sent Wasim to investigate some scratching noises in the attic at night. He knew right away what it was and was able to locate and plug the area of entry and set traps and calm my nerves all in less than an hour. Wasim was very professional and gave me full confidence in his ability to take care of the problem quickly. I was happy to do business with him, would do so again and I highly recommend him and Maple Pest Control.

Kamran from Maple
Kamran from Maple

Bed Bugs

I had bedbug issues in my kid’s room and bunk bed. Maple Pest Control was approached and got the appointment. Job is very well done and my kids are having peaceful sleep which was a nightmare before that. Thanks Maple Pest. Job is done so professionally and with command on their job that there is no redo required. They did follow up later on after a week and checked if all is going well. This approach is very rarely found in this field as always customer has to call if there are any issues. This is very proactive approach and I am their happy customer.

Hazeem from Maple
Hazeem from Maple

Rats

I knew the owner for maple pest for years and he is always coming to houses with a smile even if the owner call multiple time and always takes care of the problems and in my choice there is no pest service more reliable and willing than maple pest. Keep the good work!

Shemeer Ahmad from Maple
Shemeer Ahmad from Maple

Pest Control

I had a mouse infestation in my new home and as you can probably imagine it was very, very uncomfortable. Gave maple pest a call and their staff helped take care of the problem swiftly. No sign of the little critters anymore. Thanks a whole lot!

Anna Gill from Concord
Anna Gill from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Mice Control

416-520-8575
Toronto
M3J 2P1

We been having Mice Problem since last year. We hired Pest control Exterminator but problem remains there. My friend from Toronto refers me. Since They Came at the end of July, We haven't seen any mice. Professional and Friendly staff on phone and on site.

Carlos in Oakville
Carlos in Oakville

spray

Thanks Kai and excellent customer service and price. Took care of our problem and very informative. He understood our concern and helped put us at ease of the situation and took care of it. Very Proffesional and absolutely recommend his service.

Pest Control

Last month I saw mice in my house which made my family very uncomfortable. So I called one of my friends who had same kind of problems in his house. He gave me Maple Pest Control phone number. So I called that company. He came on time and before he start his work he explain everything about mice to me very politely and professionally. About a month gone and I have not seen any single mouse in my house. Personally I would like to thanks to Maple Pest Control and also recommend his excellent and reliable services to others.

Michelle in North york
Michelle in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Raccoon Removal

I live in Town House and myself and my neighbour both having Raccoon problem. We called Maple Pest Control and they Send their Professional team and they remove Raccoons along with Babies and Block the holes. Myself and my Neighbour Raj both satisfied.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal