Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control
416-520-8575
Toronto
M3J 2P1

Best service I've ever had. Naeem was very polite and professional and took the time to help me. Great service and I strongly recommend him to service your homes. You won't find anyone better......

DMcBoyle in Toronto
DMcBoyle in Toronto

Great Service

Called the company to get a squirrel out of my attic, they came within two hours, installed a 2 way door. Came back a week later and fixed the access point. Great staff, great service, no more squirrels. Thank you!

Waseem
Waseem
1 review Barrie, ON

Carpenter Ants Problem

Thanks Naeem from Maple Pest Control for doing excellent job for Carpenter Ants. We had this issue since last year. Used various otc stuff. Eventually decided to take professional help, which was amazing.
Technician located the Ants colony and killed it. We are pleased to recommend Maple Pest Control for their excellent services.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Ant Removal

New homeowner and I started to have an ant problem. Suspected it was carpenter ants. Called on a Sunday, arranged an appointment for Monday for Maple Pest Control to take a look. After inspection I asked if it was possible for him to come back on the same day and do the work. Totally accommodated my request and fit me into the already busy schedule they had. Will definitely use this company in the future!

Also the ants seem to be dying off, which is totally awesome. There is also a warranty on the extermination so if they come back, just give these guys a ring and they will come back and finish the job.

Thanks for your insight. Maple Pest Control is committed to serve at our best. Once again thanks for your Business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bed Bugs

We had the unfortunate situation of having to deal with a Bed Beg Infestation in our home. We don't know how we acquired these little Bugs, but all we knew is that my wife and kids were being bit by some sort of insect at night. After meeting with a few different pest control companies and doing some research on the internet, we decided to go with Maple Pest Control. They were reasonably priced, very personable and treating our situation with the utmost respect during this difficult time. He was always punctual, courteous, easy to get a hold of on the phone, respectful of our furniture and came back multiple times to ensure that the problem was solved. So far so good. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has any type of pest control issue. I will highly recommend Maple Pest Control.

Ahmad from Maple
Ahmad from Maple

Pharaoh Ants

Had a strong issue with pharaoh ants, they basically took over my basement, i called maple pest control, and they effectively eradicated my ant problem thank you maple pest

Raccoon Control

We noticed our roof vent was ripped opened (by a raccoon) and called Maple Pest Control. They acted quickly and came over the very same day. They returned after one week to remove the installed trap and installed a permanent solution over the vent, which they guarantee for one year. They are very professional and courteous, wonderful to deal with. We were completely satisfied with there work and would highly recommend them.

We thank and appreciate your business. We are committed to serve at our best. Thanks again.

Martha in Brampton
Martha in Brampton

Raccoon Problem Solved!

The noises in my attic kept me and my family awake all night before I called Maple Pest Control, he immediately sent someone from the wildlife team and they showed up within an hour. Before I knew it, the raccoons were out of my attic with the help of the very professional workers. Thank you Maple Pest Control!

Thanks Martha for the wonderful and Positive review and your business.

Domus
Domus

Pest Control

I am a property manager. I have used Maple Pest Control on multiple occasions for my properties. They are very professional and reliable. I definitely would recommend them if you have pets control issues.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal