Element Painters Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4M 3L1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Element Painters Inc.

Reviews for Element Painters Inc.

Malcolm from Old Toronto
Malcolm from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Exterior House painting

Suzanne and Kate were efficient and very pleasant to have around. My old house with peeling paint now has a new life.The painting performed with skill. And for a reasonable cost. During the project care was taken to keep the garden undamaged by ladders while still maintaining safety. The landscape around the house making access very difficult at times. I was fortunate to find Element Painters online and in my area.

Elayne & Bob, Toronto Beach
Elayne & Bob, Toronto Beach

Fabulous results

Element Painters did a fantastic job repainting our home's interior. They were reliable, tidy, on time and on budget. Their committment to using green and sustainable products in our home was one of many of the benefits they offered. We would highly recommend and refer. Great work ladies!

Bettina Hoar in Toronto
Bettina Hoar in Toronto

Whole house interior paint

Kate and Suzie were helpful from beginning to end of our whole house interior paint job. They were instrumental in helping me finalize my color decisions and respected my need for low or no-VOC paints. Their work was careful and well done. They gave me helpful insights into which types of paints were best suited to which areas (for durability / cleaning / etc.). They were also open to the crazy designs and color schemes my daughters wanted and added creative ideas and solutions to make their rooms match their dreams. Kate and Suzie were also very respectful of our house and belongings, making sure that nothing was unduly disturbed and everything was properly protected. Both my husband and I work from home and they were very respectful and quiet. They worked knowledgeably, quickly and efficiently and our whole family are very pleased with the results.