Toronto Appliance Repair Gta

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Repair Gta

Dan in
Dan in

Frigidaire stove

George came 4times to repair stove put in used parts kept breaking down promises to fix it never calls back very poor customer service called many times always say the part is on order . It's been 7 months and no George and no oven use I strongly suggest not using this company. Broken promises

Peter B. in Toronto
Peter B. in Toronto

Fair Deal, Square Deal with no BS!

After a frustrating week chasing a not-so-good repairman who quoted over $400, took apart my dryer, realized he had the wrong part then was a no-show for repeated appointments, I was recommended to George by several neighbors. I called, he sounded very knowledgeable with no BS so I booked his next available. He had the problem diagnosed & fixed in 10 minutes flat, took him another 15 to put all the panels the other guy unnecessarily took off, no extra charge! Turns out there was nothing wrong with the "parts" the first guy wanted to change. George charged me only $70 for the service call & labor plus $20 for a missing idler pulley that the first guy removed & took with him! I was blown away with a bill of just $90, well under the $400+ previously quoted. George was a refreshing change & has restored my faith in humanity, no BS, fair deal, square deal! I'll certainly be using him in the future & highly recommending to friends & neighbors.

Dishwasher Repair

Highly recommend George at GTA Appliance Repair (416-771-6792). Had an issue with a dishwasher door hinge and knew that it was a fairly easy fix. Called another company. Tech didn't even touch the dishwasher and said, "$200 to look at it; more if I need to order parts." (Separate from the $75 to walk in the door.) Um, no. Called George, who showed up on time; fixed the door; cleaned out the trap; and checked/adjusted a few other things. Grand total: $75 + tax.

Darlene C. in Toronto
Darlene C. in Toronto

Appliance Repair

George from GTA Toronto Appliance Repair is the only man who can fix any appliance, quickly, efficiently and does it right! Don't even think about calling anyone else. I used his services in Toronto. Have moved to Mississauga and he came out here to handle this repair. He's the best! Happy, honest and on time. Darlene C.

Dishwasher Installation

Sam and Tinna completed a challenging dishwasher installation in our tenant's kitchen that other plumbers weren't able to handle. They are smart, creative in problem solving and super nice! We highly recommend this honest couple who were fabulous to meet and gave us great relief in having the job done!

Katie
Katie

Fridge repair

George has come out twice to fix our fridge. He was been helpful and honest. I have recommended him to a number of friends, all who have had a good experience and been satisfied with his work.

Krista
Krista

Washer - clutch replacement

George was prompt, professional and easily diagnosed the problem with our washer.
He returned in a few short days to replace the clutch - and the price was less than he orginally thought.
Highly recommended!

J F.
J F.

Needed new gasket asap

I had to get a new gasket on my dishwasher asap. I called Dragan at 8am and by 10:30am he had picked one up and installed it. He was a nice man and kept his promise when he said it would be fixed by lunch time. Thanks Dragan

Kenton from York
Kenton from York
2 reviews York, ON

repair washer & dryer

George is friendly, quick, and thorough. I've had him come several times to replace belts and other parts on our aging samsung apt-size washer/dryer set. He comes quickly, his prices are very fair, and his work is excellent. If it weren't for him, I'd have tossed these crappy machines long ago (which is what he always encourages me to do). By doing such a great job of repair, George is doing more for the environment than most people in Ontario!

More about Toronto Appliance Repair Gta

Appliance Repair "Do It Yourself" serving US and Canada we accept all major credit cards. Save more money before calling repair man.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in York?