Regal Design + Build

175 Cumberland St. Yorkville Toronto ON M5R
HomeStars  >  Builders in North York  >  Regal Design + Build

Reviews for Regal Design + Build

Melinda

Undoubtedly the best construction company out there! Regal Design+Build gave me great service that I honestly wasn’t expecting from a construction/renovation company. I wanted to have the entire main floor renovated and make my wife happy, as she had been asking me to make some

changes to the house for a long time. I didn't want to be involved in the project too much, other than selecting the contractor and take care of the payment. I left the rest of the design and picking the finishings to my wife (to ensure I wouldn’t be blamed for anything later J). We couldn’t be happier with the work Fresh Home Innovations did for us. They were constantly in constant communication with us (well, mostly my wife) to make sure everything was going as planned and to our liking. They also made some great suggestions, which made the place look even nicer and actually saved us money. They were easy to work with & were available all the time when we needed them. You should use this company if you want honest, knowledgeable construction and design contractors.

Dear Melinda,
Thank you for sharing your great feedback with our potential clients. We are happy to read your positive review here and thank you for using us for your project. Hope to do your next project as well.

RAMIN & ARASH

Nicksabetien

I could say this is one of the most professional and efficient custom projects which was done.! More than that, we appreciate all of the time and effort Arash & Ramin both put into working with us throughout the process. They were on top of everything and very organized. After seeing some of the homes they had built, we knew a quality home would be a given. The time they spent with us as we worked through multiple floor plans and budgets, met with the architect and engineers, made decisions, picked things out for the house (changed our minds and picked out different things for the house which means how easy going, flexible yet very professional they were) made the whole experience enjoyable and exciting. They understood our taste and style, respecting our ideas, plans, and concerns. It is very clear that they value their customers. Arash has been great to work with and really went above and beyond for us. He took every concern seriously and handled all issues promptly, no matter how small. This was our first experience with new construction and the friendly and professional team at "Regal Design Build" made it smooth and painless. We continually receive compliments on our new home. Numerous times, we've heard comments like, "What a mansion you guys built, and “You picked a really good builder," "Love the Style & Selections", "can't believe the quality" & etc.
Their sub-contractors crew were always great to work with. They were friendly, accommodating, and respectful. They were always willing to answer a question or ask for our thoughts and ideas. Be assured that we will continue to recommend "Regal Design Build" when we talk with others who are considering a building project. If we ever decide to build again, you will hear from us. (Though this seems unlikely at this time; we love our house and can't imagine moving.) Overall, thanks to them, they made our dream come into reality. Can’t thank them enough.

Dear Nick,
We really appreciate your kind review and comments about our project. We are so happy that you liked our work and rated us 10/10. We wish you a happiness, fun, success and good health for new year.

RAMIN & Arash

Dwayne J.

Some G:
Our project was building a second floor addition on top of our old bungalow 'Downtown Toronto' and renovating the entire main floor & basement. I chose Arash and Ramin through my brother-in-law who had previously hired them for his own renovations. He spoke highly of them so we decided to call them and have them come in so we could decide for ourselves. We both felt very comfortable and confident in their skills and knowledge. For what we had in mind, they showed us an abundant amount of examples, from which I chose to incorporate some into our project. We were planning on taking a few vacations when the renovations started, and we did just that. We visited the house a few times after our return just to make sure our project is getting done the way we want and were hopping they finish it on time The goal was for the project to be completed by the time kids go to school & they had 7 months from start date. We were impressed and delighted with our new house. Everything was top notch and professionally done. They even cleaned out the ventilation system and the air inside the house for my kids. They even checked all the minor problems before we say anything, which I found very thoughtful. I am a hard skeptic when it comes to labour work, and I must admit that for once I was blown away and impressed by the work done in my house. Thanks Ramin and Arash. Thank your team again on my behalf.

Dear Dwayne,
Thank you for sharing your great words and we are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your home addition experience with us at Regal Design and build in Toronto. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. We wish you many happy miles in your new home and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

ARASH & RAMIN

HomeStars in Toronto

This outstanding firm recently completed work on my 1850 sq. Ft condominium renovation on Wellington St. E., Toronto, which involved a complete gutting job-removal of structural walls, flooring, lighting, kitchen and two full bathrooms. For anyone who had in the past been disappointed or duped by contractors, as we had, this company affirms what it is like to deal with true professionals, who love what they do, deliver what they promise, and treat a home renovation, as if it were their own. These people have figured out the formula- they give you a quote on the spot, and stay totally within the budget. The only extras I paid was for things I requested outside of the contract, such as opening of a couple of doorways and electrical upgrade because of a fancy wall oven that required higher voltage.

Short of it sounding like a cliche, the two partners, Arash and Ramin are a dream-team with an unbelievable duo of skills. Arash is a licences structural engineer, while Ramin is an interior designer. The two not only deliver magic because of their own skills; they employ the top trades, use quality suppliers at excellent price, and are able to navigate the complex world of condo property management, scheduling, planning and dealing with challenging situations. As professional people with limited time, what my husband and I appreciated the most was not just this team’s professionalism, but also fine, practical and astute guidance with the choice of finishes and lighting- things that would have taken us months of research to do on our own.

Best advice- let them take you to their suppliers. They were superb, and the prices were reasonable for the value.

I am very grateful to have found this company through Home Stars. I was sceptical at first that a company would score so high amongst reviewers, and it was not until working with them that I realized each and every review absolutely mirrored my experience.

To conclude, by hiring Regal Design and Build, you get everything and more in one- engineering, design, top quality workmanship, finishes, great value, and above all, peace of mind.

Thank you Arash and Ramin for a job outstandingly done.

Dear Ivanna,
Thanks so much for writing us great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience for your condo renovation in Toronto. We are thrilled that you love our work and we strive hard to be the best general contractors and builders in Toronto. You are the best and thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us and it made our day. We are wishing you a great new year and hope to see you and Ken soon after your return from vacation.

RAMIN & ARASH

Rosa from Toronto

Arash let me start by thanking you and your caring and professional attitude. There is a confidence that is unmatched by competitors, great people, both in trade and skills sectors, fantastic and Thorough design ideas and very fair prices. Worth every dime and nickle

We greatly appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we truly do hope to hear from you again.

Vincent Vidol from Vaughan

When I got in touch with Arash, I did not anticipate the warm and pleasant experience that was ahead of me. He was thoroughly educated, and well-rounded in his craft. These guys were able to transform my kitchen and 2 bathrooms through transparent and meticulous planning, a wonderful design know-how, and most importantly an organized team. They introduced me to numerous products from different suppliers that I had never before heard of, and I had done my homework prior to talking to Regal. I have tremendous respect for their professionalism, their contacts with suppliers and trades-people, and their constant supervision on site. Definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share these kinds words. It was a pleasure working with you and we truly hope to hear from you again for future projects.

sead from Toronto

Assisted Review

We are very happy with the work done with Regal Design+Build.
Excellent work !!! Very punctual and completed work without delay and as agreed upon timelines. Very courteous and always willing to suggest improvements and assisted in selecting my finishing products and design ideas even changing the plan a few times to make sure the smallest flaw with regards to complete main floor & second floor makeover from opening the kitchen & family room wall, changing some of the layouts, adding a powder room in main floor, all the floorings, LED pot-lights, custom kitchen cabinets, new island & pantry, marble & granite counter tops, new carpentry, master ensuite & share bathroom, WIC built-ins, wall units, roofing & etc. One of the main reasons that we hired this company beside that Arash was a structural engineered & Ramin had a awesome experience with all the design work was that they both ensured to be on the site every single day to inspect the job done by each specific trades which they were only expert in their fields & they were all very polite & educated. Excellent quality of work and very professional. They also did their very best to make our renovations stress free. We would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking to spend some more & get everything done right at the first time. Thank you Arash, Ramin & all the staff for great work. We can't be happier.

michele from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Assisted Review

We had Regal Design+ Build to give us an ideas about our addition. Arash & Ramin were very pleasant to do business with. They were extremely personable, polite and did an amazing job designing & Decorating our house. we are very satisfied with the work they performed and would recommend them to anyone considering a Renovation & additions.

thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed review. It was a pleasure to work with you.
Do not hesitate to call us again for your next project!

James from North York
2 reviews ,

Assisted Review

I found Regal Design+Build while searching the web and checking for reviews here on Home Stars. . I contacted them to get Design & Ideas for renovating my main floor which had so many details. I really liked all their suggestions & estimate and felt comfortable with the company to proceed. I'm so happy with how my main floor turned out and proud to show it off to family and friends. I will most certainly recommend Regal Design+ Build to friends and family!

Thanks for the kind review and I'm glad your happy with the work and our service. I hope that we can assist with any other renovation needs in the future. Christine.

robert  from North York

Assisted Review

I hired Ramin & Arash to renovate my house – a project that we estimated would take about 3 months. We had a number of pre-construction discussions about design, materials, appliances, and so on, so that everything was pretty much set up in advance. I learned a lot about colour finishes and design from Ramin, and he saved me a lot of running around and potential headaches by steering me in the direction of reliable Suppliers, trades-people. Arash is a master builder with solid design sense, high standards and collaborative approach. I trusted his judgment and workmanship entirely and was never less than fully satisfied with the results. My kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, painting & etc looks warm, classy, aesthetically pleasing and integrated with the rest of the new houses in my neighbourhood and everything is extremely functional. I would recommend Regal Design+Build without hesitation to anyone interested in investing in quality workmanship.

Beautiful!
We treat every renovation the way we would like it done in our home and we are thrilled that you are thrilled. Thanks so much for posting!

More about Regal Design + Build

We like to think of ourselves as the new generation, the new standard, in the world of Design + Build. We are one of the top high end renovation companies with hand selected professional contractors working with us. We are one of the few, with a long history & experience in ultra-luxury properties across the GTA focusing in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Post Road, Yorkville, Royal York & etc as a partner of top developers throughout GTA.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design