Regal Design + Build

Builders
175 Cumberland St. Yorkville Toronto ON M5R 3M9
HomeStars  >  Builders in North York  >  Regal Design + Build
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Regal Design + Build

Rosa from Toronto

Arash let me start by thanking you and your caring and professional attitude. There is a confidence that is unmatched by competitors, great people, both in trade and skills sectors, fantastic and Thorough design ideas and very fair prices. Worth every dime and nickle

Job Price

We greatly appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we truly do hope to hear from you again.

Vincent Vidol from Vaughan

When I got in touch with Arash, I did not anticipate the warm and pleasant experience that was ahead of me. He was thoroughly educated, and well-rounded in his craft. These guys were able to transform my kitchen and 2 bathrooms through transparent and meticulous planning, a wonderful design know-how, and most importantly an organized team. They introduced me to numerous products from different suppliers that I had never before heard of, and I had done my homework prior to talking to Regal. I have tremendous respect for their professionalism, their contacts with suppliers and trades-people, and their constant supervision on site. Definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking.

Job Price

We really appreciate you taking the time to share these kinds words. It was a pleasure working with you and we truly hope to hear from you again for future projects.

sead from Toronto

Assisted Review

We are very happy with the work done with Regal Design+Build.
Excellent work !!! Very punctual and completed work without delay and as agreed upon timelines. Very courteous and always willing to suggest improvements and assisted in selecting my finishing products and design ideas even changing the plan a few times to make sure the smallest flaw with regards to complete main floor & second floor makeover from opening the kitchen & family room wall, changing some of the layouts, adding a powder room in main floor, all the floorings, LED pot-lights, custom kitchen cabinets, new island & pantry, marble & granite counter tops, new carpentry, master ensuite & share bathroom, WIC built-ins, wall units, roofing & etc. One of the main reasons that we hired this company beside that Arash was a structural engineered & Ramin had a awesome experience with all the design work was that they both ensured to be on the site every single day to inspect the job done by each specific trades which they were only expert in their fields & they were all very polite & educated. Excellent quality of work and very professional. They also did their very best to make our renovations stress free. We would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking to spend some more & get everything done right at the first time. Thank you Arash, Ramin & all the staff for great work. We can't be happier.

michele from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Assisted Review

We had Regal Design+ Build to give us an ideas about our addition. Arash & Ramin were very pleasant to do business with. They were extremely personable, polite and did an amazing job designing & Decorating our house. we are very satisfied with the work they performed and would recommend them to anyone considering a Renovation & additions.

Job Price

thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed review. It was a pleasure to work with you.
Do not hesitate to call us again for your next project!

James from North York
2 reviews ,

Assisted Review

I found Regal Design+Build while searching the web and checking for reviews here on Home Stars. . I contacted them to get Design & Ideas for renovating my main floor which had so many details. I really liked all their suggestions & estimate and felt comfortable with the company to proceed. I'm so happy with how my main floor turned out and proud to show it off to family and friends. I will most certainly recommend Regal Design+ Build to friends and family!

Job Price

Thanks for the kind review and I'm glad your happy with the work and our service. I hope that we can assist with any other renovation needs in the future. Christine.

robert  from North York

Assisted Review

I hired Ramin & Arash to renovate my house – a project that we estimated would take about 3 months. We had a number of pre-construction discussions about design, materials, appliances, and so on, so that everything was pretty much set up in advance. I learned a lot about colour finishes and design from Ramin, and he saved me a lot of running around and potential headaches by steering me in the direction of reliable Suppliers, trades-people. Arash is a master builder with solid design sense, high standards and collaborative approach. I trusted his judgment and workmanship entirely and was never less than fully satisfied with the results. My kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, painting & etc looks warm, classy, aesthetically pleasing and integrated with the rest of the new houses in my neighbourhood and everything is extremely functional. I would recommend Regal Design+Build without hesitation to anyone interested in investing in quality workmanship.

Beautiful!
We treat every renovation the way we would like it done in our home and we are thrilled that you are thrilled. Thanks so much for posting!

Dalina from Toronto

Assisted Review

Awesome experience with whole team of The Regal Design+Build, at the beginning we were a bit nervous and confused as we had a bad experience with the other contractors in the past however, They proved it wrong as this was the best contracting service we received so far. We will recommend Ramin & Arash to anyone looking for this types of Home Renovations as I know they WILL NOT be disappointed. At last I would like to say THANK YOU very much all the team members & trades.

Job Price

it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for these very kind words.

Fahima from Thornhill

Assisted Review

I looked up Regal Design/build from this site in Dec. and picked them based on the excellent reviews. From the initial discussion we had in person about the project ,they gave me the impression of an experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly to me trustworthy contractor everyone would hope to find. I WAS RIGHT ! ! So thanks to Arash & Ramin, and to trustedpros which was the 1st link to our lovely Kitchen we admire and enjoy so much. It is true this company will try their best to accommodate your vision of your project. I Regal design/build can post pictures of the finished kitchen we feel so proud of. AGAIN, THANKS!! Regal Design/Build

patty  from Thornhill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Assisted Review

I am very pleased with the work done by Regal Design and their team in my place. I got what I wanted as Ramin & Arash were both able to understand my requirements and to turn them into a beautiful reallity. A dark, dirty and uncomfortable condo was turned upside down by them and has become today a great apartment space to live. What I most appreciate from Regal work is their ability to find solutions to all the problems that came up during the renovation (regulations, plumbing deterioration, etc.). I will definitely call Regal Design/Build again if needed any renovation.

Sam from Toronto

Assisted Review

"I would recommend The Fresh coat Team without reservation to anyone contemplating undertaking such a (construction) project. Further, I would encourage them to strongly consider the “design/build” method, as it definitely irons out a lot of problems before putting shovel to dirt… I would be happy to visit with any prospective person or persons should they want to discuss this topic first-hand."

More about Regal Design + Build

We like to think of ourselves as the new generation, the new standard, in the world of Design + Build. We are one of the top high end renovation companies with hand selected professional contractors working with us. We are one of the few, with a long history & experience in ultra-luxury properties across the GTA focusing in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Post Road, Yorkville, Royal York & etc as a partner of top developers throughout GTA.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design