New Look Exterior

Terry Gillanders from Winnipeg
Terry Gillanders from Winnipeg
3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

New Vinyl Windows

They were outstanding. I love my windows. I had them leaking for years and decided to find a good company. This business is clearly well run--from the friendly, professional employees in the office to the owner himself and his team of technicians. It was a smooth process. Within a few days of the initial phone call, they came out to take a look. By the end of that day, we had an estimate and in a week installation itself. I recommend them. I have six more windows and a front door and I will call him when I am ready.

More about New Look Exterior

We specialize in the installation of continueous seamless 5" eavestrough, soffit & fascia, custom cladding, windows & doors and siding. We also offer other services such as gutter cleaning, any type of junk removal and snow removal. Satisfaction at the most reasonable price