Elite Climate Services Inc

1 CONCORD CONCORD ON L4K4P1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Concord  >  Elite Climate Services Inc

Reviews for Elite Climate Services Inc

RPHListing in East York
RPHListing in East York

Warning: Do not use Elite Climate Services

Elite should not be in business. They installed a boiler system in my house 3.5 years ago and used the worst product on the market - Quiteside. This product is so bad it is not even carried or supported by the manufacturer any longer. So my system died, needs a new heat exchanger, after only 3 years. I called Elite 3 times to get them to service this and they wouldn't even return my calls. Elite only cares about doing initial installs and then they run for the hills. You should stay far away from them.

Elite installed, never got it working, and wont comme back!

Elite installed the entire HVAC in my home renovation. The system never worked properly, they were a struggle to get to come back, and eventually they just stopped responding. I am left with a system that was expensive and doesn't work well. They did try to sell me an expensive service contract whihc thankfully I declined.

JJ in Vaughan
JJ in Vaughan

Definitely NOT Elite!!

I purchased a home that Elite did the HVAC and climate control for. I had them back a number of times because my system never seemed to work as it should and I figured they "knew the system" so could fix it. They sold me a couple years worth of "maintenance packages" for thousands of dollars per year which were supposed to take care of all the annual maintenance and system checks to ensure the climate systems were in good working order. Still my systems didn't work as they should. Finally, a couple years later, I wised up and brought in another company for a second opinion. What they found shocked me. The filters were not changed in years, wrong size pipes were installed, some piping and ventilation was actually not to code, and entire air filter systems were hooked up backwards (intake going into exhaust). A shoddy job all around. This company doesn't care about their work and will take every short cut and Gerry rig possible while still trying to charge a fortune. They generally send out low paid kids to do the jobs who just want to get the heck out of the house instead of fixing the problems properly. They prey on your lack of knowledge. After bringing in a new company, and $20,000 later to fix all their mistakes, my HVAC and climate systems work perfectly. Elite cost me thousands and huge headaches. Would not recommend.

Larry from Toronto
Larry from Toronto

HVAC, Furnce servicing

They couldn't solve a problem with a water pump that moves water through the humidifier. They installed it and within 2 years it has caused issues. It works, but it is very loud, vibrates the floor upstairs. It is causing my TV to shut off and on when trying to watch a show or game. Asked them several times, before renewing annual contact. No response.