Hanks And Son Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ancaster  >  Hanks And Son Electric

Reviews for Hanks And Son Electric

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Electric

I havent event gotten to using their services, because they dont want to charge me money unnecessarily. Twice they have resolved my issues over the phone. Gives me a sense of trust, I will certainly go to them for any electric work I need to get done.

Thank you very much for the great review, it is much appreciated! We are glad to help out in any and every way we can!
Look forward to working with you and resolving any future issues you may have.
Hanks Electric.

Kris Hawley from Hamilton
Kris Hawley from Hamilton
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Rewire light

I recently had some work by Hanks and Son Electric. I had to call them late at night, they were helpful in reassuring me that the problem was safely dealt with overnight and promptly repaired the issue the next morning. Hank was very helpful and knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to call him again!

susybee
susybee
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

rewiring side and front entrances, installing exterior lights

Hired Hanks based on a recommendation after being strung along by another company. They booked me in right away and an electrician named Steve was put on the job. He an his partner, Graham, were terrific and fun to have around. Very careful of my home, took off shoes/vacuumed etc. Great with my dog snooping around them and generally very pleasant to have working here. Had to come back and forth a bit while working on other projects too (they're busy so scheduling must be a bit of a challenge) but communication was great all round. They only thing is that they were significantly more expensive than other companies - I was a bit horrified by the bill. My fault, I should have got a better idea of cost before they started.

More about Hanks And Son Electric

Hanks Electric is a family owned and operated company in the Hamilton community for over 45 years. We provide electrical services for both large and small electrical needs, in both residential and commercial. We offer 24 emergency service, and provide FREE on-site estimates for larger jobs. Contact our office today ...