Appliance Force Calgary

Reviews for Appliance Force Calgary

tristanschulz
tristanschulz

Fridge

Jesse was patient and took the time to do a thorough inspection and we finally found the issue.

I had a previous tech and he was a nightmare to deal with.

Really happy with the service received and he was punctual.

Well done!

mzannet
mzannet
1 review Airdrie, AB

Dishwasher install

Very professional. Same guy that came and did my estimate for repair on the old one. Continuity was appreciated. Came in, made it up to code. Did a good job and tested it afterwards. On time, quickly done, personable. Definitely would recommend!! Thanks

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your business. Our team is always working hard to provide good service to customers like yourself!

karenmcgovern655
karenmcgovern655
1 review Airdrie, AB

Washer Troubleshooting

My washer failed on me last night, I was able to get in next day due to cancellation. Jess was very informative, honest and knowledgeable. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to get you in quickly as I know how important washers are in our everyday life! The Appliance Force Team

Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Dryer

Appliance Force remedied our Maytag Dryer by installing a new Thermostat. Dryer was 22 years old but they were able to source the part and install.
Our dryer now works perfectly. Excellent appliance technicians. This Dryer should work for another 22 years!!!

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Part recall

I had a part recall for our dishwashers and the lady at customer service had to order the part from the manufacturer. It was timely and she called me to make an appointment. Richard was our tech and he was courteous, tidy, quick, and professional. He even brought a plastic board to protect our hardwood floor. We've had Appliance Force over the past few years and they always get the job done! Highly recommend!!!

Jim so happy we could do your recall and thank you for your loyalty.

AJ in High River
AJ in High River
1 review High River, AB

Bosch Dishwasher Repair

We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Appliance Force Calgary. The service technician arrived before the approximated scheduled time frame which we appreciated. The repair took less than the hour that the recall notice had estimated. The technician, was polite, efficient, friendly and tidy. We would highly recommend Appliance Force for any repairs.

AJ, thank you for your kind review and I'm happy we were able to do your recall and get your dishwasher up and running safely again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Repair Bosch dishwasher

The technician Darcy Kraft was an epitome of what a service provider should be. He was polite, considerate and over all complete professional. He explanined very politely and in detail what he was going to change the part etc.
I will call him everytime I have a problem with my appliances.

Thank you for your kind review. We are lucky to have such a great team.

Lori M in Calgary
Lori M in Calgary

Washing machine repair

Darcy was friendly knowledgeable, competent and efficient! He also didn't mind my chatting with him while he worked. I most definitely would call Appliance force again if ever l need to!
I asked for extra cards to give out because l am so impressed with the repair experience!
I big Thankyou for all your help!!

Lori, Thank you for your business and your kind review. We are thankful for clients like you and survive on our referrals.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven diagnosis.

The technician, Darcy, was excellent. The problem I had with this company is quoting you a price on the phone for the technician to come out, and then having them tack on an extra 50% the moment it comes to pay.

On the phone, they told me it was $100.00 flat rate for the tech to come "and diagnose" the problem. At that point, a quote for additional repairs would be provided, and that quote would be all inclusive for parts and labor.

Not the case. I was told at time of paying that it was $100.00 for them just to show up at the door, and an additional amount for them "to do anything".

*UPDATE* : after speaking with the manager, they have agreed to refund me the difference between what was quoted and what was charged.

Subtract the questionable billing practices, and this company is quick to dispatch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and I'm glad we could talk about it.

The technician Darcy has recent joined our company and is learning our policies. The Appliance Force policy is to provide a quote before beginning a repair and I apologize for the confusion on this and we have provided a refund for the extra charges.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and I'm glad we were able I work this out and I hope you choose Appliance Force in the future.

Dave Audley in Calgary
Dave Audley in Calgary

Dryer repair

This past Friday, July 7, 2 repair guys came to fix my stacked washer/dryer. The dryer had been squealing for some time. After
a short diagnosis, the repair guys took the dryer apart and, using a kit, rebuilt the dryer. It now operates as like new!
Excellent service, very competent repair guys that arrived actually a little early! Both my wife and I were very pleased with the whole process! And at a good price!

Dave, Thank you for your business and the kind review. I'm glad we were able to get it all work.

More about Appliance Force Calgary

The Appliance Force's team of Appliance professionals have over 30 years of experience providing Calgary appliance repair services. With Appliance Force you will get professionally trained technicians who will deliver efficient and timely service tailored to your situation. From a washing machine repair to a refrigerator installation, our technicians will treat you and your home with respect.

Each member of our repair team is a provincially registered professional technician, which means you can count on us to do the job right the first time. Our repair team is committed to exceptional customers service, so you can be guaranteed clean, friendly and profession service with every visit.

We promise to:
• Provide prompt, efficient, timely service
• Charge by the job not by the hour
• Guarantee on all work and parts

At Appliance Force we service all major household appliances including: