Garage Doors & Hardware

613-371-1258
331 Cooper St.
Ottawa
K2P 0G5

I have needed this company three times now and on each occasion the work has been timely and well done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hung Well Doors to anyone. ten out of ten.

Nikita in Gatineau
Nikita in Gatineau
1 review GATINEAU, QC

Replaced old garage door

My garage door was old, rusty and had a few bends and kinks in it. I didn't need anything too fancy just a door to close and keep the garage safe. Lonnie at Hung Well Doors knew exactly what I needed.
Professional service, on time, flexible and significantly cheaper than all other quotes. Lonnie is very eas to talk to and instills confidence in his service. No regrets and fully recommend his services over any of the other big name companies.

Thanks NIkita,
Happy to have worked with you and your wife, glad to hear you are happy with your new garage door!

Owner/Operator

Melissa Wright in Nepean
Melissa Wright in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Issue with existing door

When we moved into our home the garage door sensors had been cut due to some issues with the door not closing properly. Hung Well Doors fixed the problem with the sensors, then made other necessary adjustments to fix whatever the original problem was. They also fixed an issue with out keypad (wasn't working). We were so grateful not to have to replace some of the major components of the door, and to do so at a very reasonable price! We have recommended Lonnie and this company to others!

My pleasure and thank you very much for the referals, greatly appreciated!

Owner

142 ch. Denis
Cantley

bwood in Gatineau
bwood in Gatineau
1 review GATINEAU, QC

Garage Door Repair

Two panels in one garage door had been dented by a car. He replaced those and adjusted both garage doors so that they both worked better. He was prompt, left the area tidy, and did a great job. He was up-front about costs and the work involved. The next time I need to repair or replace these doors, I will definitely call this company.

Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting us with the necessary work on your home. It was our pleasure!

Again, Thank you

Owner

More about Hung Well Doors

Repairs for all kinds of residential and commercial garage doors and openers. New or replacment installations. Free estimates.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Ottawa?