Can Mar aluminum

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Mississauga ON L5N 3G4

Reviews for Can Mar aluminum

Full works

Ivan is easy to work with and pays attention to the details. The work is of highest quality. All joints are neat and clean, ensuring the water will travel to the ground. He was quick to assist with unexpected repairs.

Thank you Ivan and colleague for great work.

Elizabeth  in Saint Catharines
Elizabeth in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Thank you to Ivan for your work on our home. The genuine time you spent going over the details of the work with us really made the difference in our decision to go with you. Really appreciate the hard work and professionalism!

Steve C in Mississauga
Steve C in Mississauga

Ivan is Awesome!

We have had 2 separate unrelated issues with our home over the past few years and we called Ivan at Can Mar both times. He was quick, responsive, honest and fair. If you have any issue with your fascia, eavestrough or any other aluminum I would recommend Ivan in a second! Thanks so Much for your help Ivan!

1 review Burlington, ON

New eavestroughs look great

We are very happy with our new eaves troughs and fascia. They look great and water is flowing nicely. Ivan explained everything well, and made sure that issues that we were previously having with water build up were fixed by re-routing the water and adding a new downspout.
Professional and friendly service. Reasonable price for a great job.
A+

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

New Eavestrophs, Soffit, Fascia and Siding

As I'm planning on getting a new steel roof in the spring, I figured it would make sense to get new eaves/soffits/fascia/siding done to the colour that would compliment the roof. That plus the original was wood, ugly and rotting. Ivan returned my call within an hour and came out for an estimate the next day. His estimate was the most detailed and he told me exactly what he was charging me for, unlike the other three companies I had come in. His wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive, but like what others have said, he was professional and his timelines matched with mine. Communication was good, and on the days of install (took two days in total), him and Mario were efficient and precise and beat with their work. Every step of the way Ivan told me what he was doing. At the end, I was quite pleased with the result and it made my house look a whole lot more modern. If you would prefer to hire a smaller company but one that does and guarantees what they said they would do, go with Can-Mar!

Teresa from Caledon
Teresa from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Eavestrough

Ivan was were very quick to return my call and come by for an estimate. Price was competetive, and the work was excellent. He is knowledgeable and takes pride in the quality of his work which is evident. He showed up as scheduled and the work was completed in an afternoon (complete eavestrough replacement).

Scott from Etobicoke
Scott from Etobicoke

Gutters, Eavestroughs, Fascia

Ivan and his crew are amazing. He went through all the items in detail and planned well. He tried to find all the solutions for each issue we met and make decision with us together. Ivan is a very responsible and fair person. In the end of the day, everything came out nice and beyond expectation.

Thomas from Oakville
Thomas from Oakville

Evestrough Replacement

Can-mar (Ivan & Mario) installed our new Evestrough's. They were professional and friendly. They cleaned up afterwards. They gave us good advise as to where we should best locate the downspouts. They price was extremely fair.