Handyman Services

Reviews for G&G Magic Touch Services

Peigi Ross from Toronto
Peigi Ross from Toronto

Front Hallway

Gail handled the transaction easily and Gilles did the work perfectly. The price was good, and the work was done efficiently and on schedule. Gale and Gilles approach to service is exceptional; they answered all my questions (and I know NOTHING about tiling so there were a lot), and made really great suggestions about layout, colours and grouting. More importantly, the both treated my project, me and my home with respect. They showed great care for the quality of the work, and the cleanliness and security of my home. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you Peigi for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you...we are very strong minded on treating our clients property with care and respect.
We would also like to share this review with Ceramic Tile World who refer our services to clients like yourself.
Please keep in touch and if we can help you in the future please give us a call.
Sincerely

Reg Hawes in Scarborough
Reg Hawes in Scarborough

Kitchen Backsplash

We contracted G&G Magic Services to complete a kitchen backsplash with glass subway tiles. In the beginning, Gilles and Gail gave us a fair and detailed estimate that they honoured in the end. They also gave us expert advice on the color and style on the tiles we eventually chose. Gilles’ installation was perfect. He was meticulous in the alignment and grouting of the tiles. Gilles and Gail completed every aspect of the job perfectly, including installing adapted electrical outlets. From the beginning to the end of the process we couldn’t have been happier with their considerate, conscientious and professional approach to the job.

Thank you Reg. It was pleasure to work for you and your wife. We want to share this review with Yanni, the interior designer from Ceramic Tile World who referred us to you. We are happy that you are happy with your kitchen backsplash. Should you need our services again please give us a call. Thank you again for this wonderful review.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto

Bathroom remodel

Gilles and Gail were wonderful. They did a great job on my bathroom remodel. They were professional and also very friendly. I love the results. Thank you Gilles and Gail.

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you. Should you ever need us again we're one phone call away.

Edmonds in Scarborough
Edmonds in Scarborough

Bathroom renovation

Gilles and Gail have just completed a total renovation of an old bathroom replacing the bath tub with a tile and glass walk-in shower, the floor with floating laminate tiles and a new toilet and bathroom fittings. Completing it with painting the walls. They went to great trouble to satisfy our taste in colours, fixtures and fittings. We are very pleased with the results. Gilles is a fine craftsman and utterly reliable. Gail brings her talent and experience in helping choose and find the right materials . We would certainly recommend this firm.

Thank you Mrs. Edmonds for your review. We are happy you and your family are happy with the renovation. Thank you for your hospitality-the tea were great.
Looking forward to seeing you for other services.
Take care. Sincerely.

Kitchen Tiling and Heated floor installation

G & G Magic Touch Services recently installed our kitchen floor tiling and heated floor. We would recommend them if you are currently planning a renovation in the near future.

L&K

Thank you very much for your review. Enjoy your new heated floor and please stay in touch.

Nancy and Keith in Toronto
Nancy and Keith in Toronto

Ceramic Tile Installation

We now have a wonderfully tiled basement - G and G was a pleasure to deal with - absolute professionals on every level - the highest quality of work. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto
1 review Laval, QC

kitchen renovation

Gilles really has the magic touch!
From plumbing, electrical to the aesthetics, this guy really know his stuff and does not cut corners.
You can trust the work will be done the right way with Gilles, pictures to come shortly of the work he did for us recently.
thanks again!

Carmcaro in Etobicoke
Carmcaro in Etobicoke

Kitchen backsplash

Gilles and Gail care deeply about their clients satisfaction and strive for nothing less than perfection. Gilles had a very uneven surface to deal with and he evened the surface and then installed glass tiles and they look beautiful. Would highly recommend them!

Thank you Carmen and Al, we were pleased to install and complete your backsplash, we were also glad to see Diesel also approved our work(the family cat). If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to call us-enjoy your completed kitchen. It was nice to have met your boys too. Thanks again.

Realtor Linda  in North York
Realtor Linda in North York

Realtor in Distress...Gail and Gilles always to the rescue!

Ohhh the life of a Realtor. G&G Magic Touch have made it so easy now.

I few years back I had the opportunity to first meet Gail and Gilles of G&G Magic Touch at a condo I was showing in the Eglinton and O'Connor area. It was a total renovation of a older unit, I was blown away! It was spectacular! Their attention to detail was marvellous.
A few weeks later my realtor son listed a condo in the same building, it looked like a model suite upon entering. It went from a boxed in living, kitchen and dining room to a breathtaking open concept condo! All new flooring, bath, kitchen with modern cabinetry, tile backsplash, electrical, plumbing, trims & mouldings.
concept. Yep found out the G&G Magic Touch was the renovator again. I now use them for any work my clients need in getting their homes ready for sale. I have total confidence in them. Would recommend them highly. My renovator go-to!

Wow Linda, thank you so much for your wonderful review. Yes we are always one phone call away and just recently we serviced a client of yours from the past who was in desperate need. Thanks to your referral, your clients keep calling back when they need help. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and we will make sure that it stays that way. Once again thank you so much for your ongoing support and thinking of us when you or your clients are in need. Your business is well appreciated.

Ann in North york
Ann in North york

Emergency broken water connection.

We have had them a few times. Most recently it was an emergency and they were right there. Now I totally understand when they email and mention they had an emergency and cannot make it for other work we have had done. They do a great job, their prices are good and they clean up after. Totally trustworthy. The part was under warranty.

Thank you very much for your review Ann. We are glad that you brought up the emergency issue. Most of the calls we are getting are from regular clients like you that trust what we do and have confidence in our services. It's always a pleasure to work for you and Don. Should you need anything we are just one phone call away. Once again thank you very much.

More about G&G Magic Touch Services

We specialize in high quality home improvements. Tiling, Back splash, Kitchens, bathrooms & basement renovations. Handy man services. Leaky basement or drain issues? we have the perfect team for you. Water damage remediation. Give us a call for a free estimate. Pictures of our work is available upon request.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in North York?