Five Star Painting Vancouver And North Shore

Condo painting in Vancouver
Condo painting in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Condo painting

Jason did a great job of painting my complete condo prior to my sale. I was especially pleased with the attention he paid to the trim sanding down when necessary wherever he felt the previous job was not adequate.
He is professional and skilled painter I heartily recommend him for his work ethic.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Best Painting I have had in our facility

The service was as a Five Star service from beginning to end. The manager has knowledge, is professional, clear and cares. The company is extremely customer focused, and they check in constantly making sure that all is going at ease and free of stress.

Thank you for acknowledging our service. We were pleased to serve you. thank you for choosing Five Star Painting. Michael, Iliana, Isabel and Teresa

Alfonso in West Vancouver
Alfonso in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Painting Project

WE need the job to be done before Christams. The crew came, did it so nicely, no disturbances . Everything was done to perfection
Good people to work withg, reliable nad they do what they promise.
Gret Job Christ and associates

Thank you for acknowledging our work, it was a pleasure to help you at the church.
Michael, Antonio and team

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Excellent work from Five Star paining

I recently had Five Star Painting out to do some work in our childcare centre.
Antoino and his crew worked extremely hard and did amazing paint job, They worked around our schedule, working weekends and nights, after all the children have gone for the day. They were friendly and professional, I would not hesitate to hire them again. I strongly recommend them for any one whom looking for professional painters who takes pride in their work.

Jean L,
Manger

Thank you Jean and Astrid for giving us the opportunity to do the work at the Child Care center, it was an honour to work with you and to make children and families happy! have a beautiful season these holidays! Iliana, Michael, Antonio

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Great job!

The men worked on our paint job on our kitchen bathroom cupboards and drawers in two days. We are very happy with the work. All three men were easy to work with, friendly, outgoing, and co-operative. They were helpful, respectful of invading our space, and kept things as neat and tidy as they could. We truly appreciate their efforts, and we're delighted with our bright new cupboards.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the HomeStars user and for acknowledging our service and the quality of painters we have in our company, we truly enjoyed helping you with protecting and enhancing the areas of your property and we are so glad you are enjoying the new look! Thank you again for the business: Michael and Antonio

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

One bedroom condo paint. De room, den, bath and kitchen.

One bedroom condo paint job. Bedroom, den, bath and Kitchen. The most challenging part of the job was painting the kitchen, and dinning floor. Five star helped us to choose the right paint. They did a very good job.

Thanks your for acknowledging our service, it was a pleasure to work with you. Hope you are enjoying your condo painted!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Painting all living areas on main floor

The Five Star team came in to paint all the common areas on our main level. Michael came by within a day to give us a detailed quote and was able to schedule the work the following week for us. The team was great to have working in your home. They arrived on time, worked hard to limit the dust from the sanding and cleaned up at the end of each day to the best of their ability. They were also very friendly but did a great job of allowing me to go about my day. The quality of the painting work itself was also fantastic and I beleive was priced competitively. I would be very happy to recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Dear Leanne, thank you for acknowledging our service and crew. we very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Five Star Painting. It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband as well.
Michael, Engel and Iliana

E. V.
E. V.
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Commercial facility painting

With Five Star Painting, you get what you pay! They are efficient from the first call when making an appointment. The follow up is great, all questions were answered clear and written in the estimate. We have a commercial facility that needed painting all the interior and exterior, so we requested estimates and advice to different painting companies and were really satisfied with choosing Five Star, the entire team is impeccable , have knowledge, did a high quality paint, had great supervision, we paid a reasonable price, not the cheapest, but in the middle and they went above and beyond our expectations! Thanks Five Star Painting.

I really recommend how thy painted our office.

Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge our service, we truly like to hear that you are satisfied, it was a pleasure to work with you.
Cheers, Michael, Oscar and Iliana

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Paint 202- a one bedroom apartment

The Mariner is a 41 suite apt. Building. This was our first project with Five Star but only the beginning! Their company is very professional, easy to deal with, staff are very courteous and don,t waste time. Their work is professional and fast and they provide enough staff to do the job well! An excellent experience from start to finish.

Thank you for your feedback and for acknowledging our quality of service. We are committed to your total satisfaction.
Sincerely, Michael, Alex and Iliana

Daniel in Vancouver
Daniel in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mezzanine renovation

I must commend Five Star Painting on a job well done. Although they were busy, Five Star were able to schedule our painting requirements with short notice. We had one part of the ceiling that required a lot of patching and we werne't sure if it was possible. When I saw the result, I was ecstatic. They had also finished the painting much quicker than I had expected. I would highly recommend Five Star Painting.

Hello Daniel, we very much appreciate your feedback, it was such a pleasure to work with you, Deb and Jeff. The center is starting to look amazing and we look got help you any time.
Truly,
Michael, Alex and Iliana at Five Star Painting Vancouver, BC

More about Five Star Painting Vancouver And North Shore

Quality Painting Services in Vancouver Exterior & Interior Painters Here to Color Your World Residential and commercial Cabinet paint DRY ERASE WALLS Don’t settle for second-rate painting services when you can work with the best! That means working with the professional painting contractors at Five Star Painting of Vancouver. Our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in West Vancouver?