City Residential Foundation Repair

Reviews for City Residential Foundation Repair

Bob FitzGerald from Ottawa
Bob FitzGerald from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Honest and competent foundation work

City Residential Foundation Repair provided honest advice, quality workmanship and reasonable pricing on their work at our house. When we had water in our basement, we asked five contractors for advice and quotes. Four of the five told us we needed to excavate all around the house , replace all the weeping tile and waterproof the complete foundation. Chuck at City Residential was the only one who did what we expected: he proposed digging a test pit to see what needed to be done. When we did, we found the weeping tile to be fully functional. He waterproofed a section of the foundation that had a leak, and installed a sump pump to relieve pressure beneath the concrete floor. Needless to say, the cost was much less than the proposals from others who just wanted to dig everything up.
This honest evidence-based approach was exactly what we wanted. As a result, we recommend this contractor without reservation.

Bernice in Ottawa
Bernice in Ottawa

Installation of sump pump

Chuck installed a sump pump in our older home. We have had water in the basement for years, and now are enjoying a very dry basement floor. We have even put carpet down with no fear of water infiltration. The installation was reasonably priced, and right on estimate...no surprises. The job was done in a quick and timely manner, and looks very neat. We have had several compliments from friends and family, and are thrilled with the finished job. Chuck is very honest and professional and we have absolutely no hesitation to recommend Chuck and City Residential Foundation Repair. We are so thankful we found him and glad he improved our home.

Nipigongirl in Ottawa
Nipigongirl in Ottawa

Customer Service at its best

I am a local real estate agent and needed to have a client's foundation repaired prior to selling. I met Chuck through another agent who highly recommended his company for the job. He showed up on time, was very courteous and reassuring, and gave the client information that was needed to do the job. They did the job on time, took photos, and gave a 10 year warranty. The house sold in a day, and the client was extremely relieved that the foundation issues were not an issue during the negotiations.
I have recommended Chuck many times, and his approach with each client is the same--honesty, integrity and a well done repair. This contractor is the " Real Deal " and I would recommend his company to anyone that has issues with their foundation.

Michael Laurysen in Ottawa
Michael Laurysen in Ottawa

Foundation Repair

We had a few spots in our foundation that had leaked in the spring of 2015 and we spent the next couple of months looking for a solution and a contractor. We found city residential online and called to get an estimate. Chuck came with the most professional explanation and estimate for repair so we decided to go ahead with him and his team. The project started on time and ended on time, and the estimate was the final price. They excavated 42 feet of my foundation and each night, the site was left clean and organized. I saw the work done each night and it was exactly what was quoted. Chuck comes with experience and professionalism and I would recommend them to anyone in need of foundation repair.

Dianne Astles in Ottawa
Dianne Astles in Ottawa

foundation repair

I was impressed with the work that was done by City Residential Foundation Repair. As a real estate broker, I have seen the results of poor foundation work. Chuck was very good about letting me see what they were doing and explaining the process and the materials used. I feel extremely confident in referring Chuck and City Residential Foundation Repair to my clients.

Thuy Nguyen from Ottawa
Thuy Nguyen from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation

I've dealt with many, many contractors over the years and this is the best experience I've ever had! I shopped around and did my research and I found their price to be the most reasonable, not to mention, they used top quality material. Chuck was pleasant, very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. When I greet him in the morning he is ever so courteous and always eager to explain what had been done and didn't rush through my many questions. Great communication through the entire process. Left the property spotless each day and even cordoned off certain areas to make sure it was safe for my children.
Chuck is very passionate about his work. He has a great work ethic and operates his company with honesty and integrity.

More about City Residential Foundation Repair

City Residential Foundation Repair is an Ottawa foundation waterproofing and Ottawa foundation repair company with more than a decade of experience. We provide Ottawa and the surrounding communities with quality workmanship and honest pricing, backed by a transferrable warranty on waterproofing. Only the highest quality products are used during each ...