Heeley Home Inspections

Patti
Patti
2 reviews Puslinch, ON

Home Inspection

We had a custom home built and our son suggested that we hire Mike Heeley to attend the final inspection with us. We had never considered needing a professional inspector on a new home but we sure are glad that we hired Mike.

Mike was already at the house doing an exterior inspection when we arrived for our appointment. He walked us around both inside and out and showed us the deficiencies and things that were incomplete. He explained in layman's terms what we need to be concerned about and what we needed to have changed. Our builder was impressed with Mike's knowledge and professionalism. Mike is an excellent communicator and the builder accepted Mike's findings without apprehension.

We would never have known to look for some of the things that Mike checked out for us. We highly recommend that anyone closing on a new home, have Mike complete their final inspection. It was money well spent for us.

Thank you Mike!

Dana  from Elmira
Dana from Elmira
1 review Elmira, ON

Home Inspection - Century Home

Mike was there 45 minutes early so he could complete the cold/outside inspection before I arrived and had to freeze!

The report was detailed, easy to read, and categorized by section….simple stuff even for a young first time home buyer like myself! It was a great tool to show the sellers so I could re-work my closing offer.

Mike has a talent for answering all my (tons of) questions while remaining focused and not missing a crack, cranny, or attic hatch! He took pictures of everything and even took the time to explain how I could fix a tap on my own.

Gowry from Guelph
Gowry from Guelph

Home Inspection

Of all the home inspectors I have worked with in the past, Mike is the most knowledgeable and professional person there is. Mike walked us thru the entire house and explained the in and out of every little thing. He found a ton of little things and couple of major issues in the house. Once the major issues were fixed, Mike came back to verify they were fixed properly. Mike is the number one guy in my list now.

matthew from Guelph
matthew from Guelph

House inspection

I had to get a home inspection for a live in/investment property. As a first time buyer with limited knowledge of homes and what to look for mike was great. He took me through each component of the house and explained how and when things should be fixed and why. When a slightly more then minor problem did arise he was nice enough to recomend a qualified profesional that came and provided the same quality of service. I would recommend mike to anyone in need of a home inspection as you truly get what you pay for.

Jeff Barnes from Guelph
Jeff Barnes from Guelph

Home Inspection

My wife and I recently bought an older home in Guelph that required a home inspection. Due to the fact that we were moving from out of town I was not aware of a good home inspector in the Guelph area. This was very important to me, so I asked a few colleagues from work and one of them mention how he had used Heeley Home Inspections for his home inspection. He thought Mike did a great job and was reasonably priced.
I'm so glad my colleague told me about Heeley Home Inspections. This was a great referral as Mike was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and thorough in his inspection. This was essential to us seeing that we were buying an older home. He took us through the whole house and made sure he went over everything with us. He was very open to questions and very good at explaining things in a straightforward manner. While being able to be technical, he did so in a very simple and easy to understand fashion. This was very helpful to us and made it quite clear as to what type of shape and condition the home was in. Mike was a true professional and great to deal with. He was easy to reach and was quite accommodating to our schedule. If I ever need a home inspection again I would definitely use Heeley Home Inspections and obviously by writing this review I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

More about Heeley Home Inspections

Complimentary Thermal Imaging and Water Softener testing with every inspection. Heeley Home Inspections Inc. was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are 100% focused on providing a detailed and thorough home inspection – that IS what we do. Consider us to be your personal adviser on your ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Guelph?