Ritchie Custom Cabinetry

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
20 Roy Blvd Brantford ON N3r7k2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ritchie Custom Cabinetry

Jennifer & Colin Haley
1 review Fergus, ON

Our latest project was a custom wall unit for our family room and it is beautiful! This is one of many projects that Ken has done for us! We have had a custom kitchen project as well as custom laundry room cabinets created by Ken. Ken is a perfectionist who takes his craft seriously. His workmanship is superior and his attention to detail is critical to the success of our projects. The projects are completed on budget and on time. Ken's installs are efficient and clean. We will not hesitate to work with Ken on another project as we trust him to help us realize our project vision.

Job Price

It is always a pleasure working for the Hayle family. !!

Krystine a.
1 review Brantford, ON

Ken was very professional throughout the entire process. He had great ideas and was very detailed. We love our cabinets!

Job Price

Thanks Krystine. Hope to get some pictures of the kitchen now that the backsplash is complete . Ken and staff.

Bruno B in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

We have used Ritchie's Custom Carpentry on two occasions in the past year. Once to refinish our existing Kitchen cabinets and custom build some additional ones and a second time to build and install a wall entertainment unit. We were very pleased with the results. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail were very evident and much appreciated by myself and my wife. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Always a pleasure working for someone who appreciates quality. Hope you enjoy the new Entertainment centre. Looking forward to see final pictures with all the equipment installed Enjoy !!

kzawalsky
1 review Brantford, ON

Ritchie's custom cabinetry was saw my kitchen renovation project through from start to finish. Ken helped me design my kitchen space efficiently and made my kitchen gorgeous! A couple of nicks and scratches and he came over to fix the countertop asap (twice). Ken stands by his work and his craftsmanship if well done and meticulous. They even laid my wood flooring (to reuse) to ensure i didn't have to buy new. My kitchen went from being old 1950's to a magazine worthy modern open concept kitchen in just 2 months. Ken consulted me every step of the process of renovating the kitchen and maintained his professionalism so much that i highly recommend this company to other friends or people wishing to renovate their kitchen!

Job Price

It was a pleasure making your dream kitchen come to reality. Thank you for your referrals. Ken and staff.

kimfit
1 review Burford, ON

Ken came highly recommended so I was confident he would be able to create the kitchen of my dreams. I was wrong....because Ken completely blew me away with the masterpiece he envisioned

Job Price

Thanks Kim ' Feedback like this is why we do what we do Enjoy.

More about Ritchie Custom Cabinetry

We are a Kitchen & Design company that has been building and designing kitchens for over 20 year. Quality in your budget. We are the real deal.