Adequate Solutions

Reviews for Adequate Solutions

Khadijah from Burnaby
Khadijah from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning and power washing

We have tried many gutter cleaners over the years. Last year, we call Iouri to clean our gutters. He not only did a fantastic job but was a pleasure to deal with. This year, we didn't have to shop around. We called Iouri (Adequate Solutions) to prep our home for sale. He cleaned the gutters and power washed the deck, sidings and windows. Once again, top quality work with exceptional customer service and best of all, great value for our money. I would recommend him to our friends and family. Thanks!

Thank you, Khadijah for your business and for your kind words. I wish you the best with your house sale. Hopefully it would go much faster now.

Angela Sims in West vancouver
Angela Sims in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

gutter cleaning

We recently put my house up for sale since my husband is getting relocated, and we hired Adequate Solutions to do a complete cleanup of our gutters, which have become extremely dirty over years of neglect. They came out on time and finished the job quickly, which is great. But the best part is the results. My gutters look like they belong on a brand new home, not a 20 year old home! This company has done a fantastic job and I'm sure it'll help sell my home. Thanks again!

Bernessa Madison in Burnaby
Bernessa Madison in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Timely manner

I was very pleased with Adequate Solutions. They came to my house in a very timely manner. Actually it was the day after I called them! They cleaned my roof, gutters and downspouts and checked other areas of my roof for any necessary repairs. I would recommend them.

Nathalie Walker in Burnaby
Nathalie Walker in Burnaby

Kudos to Adequate Solutions

Being surrounded by trees my gutters were constantly being blocked. As a consequence I was continually having to clear them out. Then I had Adequate Solutions install a gutter guard protection system. Ever since I can honestly say I haven't had to clear my gutters once! And they are still clean and free-flowing! Kudos to Adequate Solutions.

Craig Philip in Burnaby
Craig Philip in Burnaby

Top quality service

The old gutters on our house had sags, causing low spots that held water, and easily overflowed when debris from surrounding trees caused even minor blockage to the downspouts. We had to clean them several times every spring and again several times in the fall. Additionally, they were "ugly" with extensive black streaking from the overflows. We wanted to eliminate the blockage and overflow issues, and improve the appearance of the house.

We got estimates from two companies that are well known in the area. One wanted to completely replace our old gutters, the other offered to put a "helmet" on the old gutters, but did not address the ugly streaking. (We also found the appearance of the add-on helmet to be less than desirable). Both were very expensive.

We were pleased when Yuri told us that Adequate Solutions could reinforce the existing gutters, eliminate the blockage and overflow issues, and get rid of the ugly streaks. And the price was about HALF that of the other companies.

After a thorough cleaning and reinforcing by Yuri and crew, the old gutters look like NEW ones. We feel that we got top quality service and product at a very reasonable price. We will certainly recommend Yuri and Adequate Solutions to anyone needing gutter work.

Joe Benedict in Burnaby
Joe Benedict in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Prompt and excellent service!

I am very pleased that I chose Adequate Solutions to clean and treat our roof. The crew showed up on time and got right to work. They worked hard the whole time they were here, but were always willing to listen to special requirements. They put down tarps in the yard and cleaned up carefully. I paid a fair price for the work and I plan to have Adequate Solutions maintain the roof regularly in the years to come.

Thank you again for prompt and excellent service!

Michael Carlo in Burnaby
Michael Carlo in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The new gutters look very nice

Yuri,

I want to tell you how much I appreciate the good advice you gave me and the excellent job your staff did in installing new gutters on my house. The new gutters you installed, look very nice, and they make the entire outside of my house look so much better.

You were very friendly and nice to me in the process. I was very impressed with you and team from the first time. You also worked quickly and efficiently, and when you were finished, you cleaned up all the debris, leaving me with much nicer looking house and with gutters that I know will do a good job for years to come. All my interactions with you and your staff measured up to my expectations, which can be a little on the high side when I am spending my hard-earned money.

Thanks for the good work you did for me, and I will recommend Adequate Solutions to anyone I know who needs gutters.

Magdalena Elfreda in Burnaby
Magdalena Elfreda in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The best window cleaning job

The best window cleaning job we have ever had! We would hire Adequate Solutions again in the future - definitely. Yuri was polite, efficient, and on time! Great price too. Thanks again.

Tiffany in West vancouver
Tiffany in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

gutter repair

Adequate Solutions is best cleaning company that we've dealt with. First, they were able to identify and fix all the problems with our gutters, that we even wasn't aware of. And secondly, they were able to improve our gutters without replacing them. I have lots of fir trees around my house, that produce lots of needles whole year around. We used to clean our gutters 2 times a year, that was expensive and it wasn't enough, water often run over the top of the gutter. And now we don't have this problem. We spend less than we used to and I am happy that my husband doesn't have to get up on the roof anymore. Less worry for me.
I would highly recommend those guys to anyone who have constant problems with their gutters as we did.
You wouldn't be disappointed.

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning and House Cleaning Exteriors
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof Cleaning; Roof Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Cleaning, Siding cleaning, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof cleaning and moss removal.
2007